MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Floyd, you depraved, sub-human, SOB, where is she?!?!
Amen to this!!
My daughter (18) told me yesterday when she woke up she had a dream that she at a party an Dani came in the room an my daughter said Omg! Where have you been?! Dani replied, in the wall. Your family will be so happy your alive! She turned around an seen her disappear back into the wall.
My kid even today said Mom, I can't shake that scary dream I had. Weird or what?
My household still prays everyday for truth an for all of Dani's family an friend's.

I wish the police would divulge a little more information about the timeline. I think they know how the killer got from Dani's apartment back to Met Life to pick up his car, and when—they were onto him so fast that they must have been able to piece together his movements from security footage, cell phone pings, witnesses, etc.

I don't remember the details, but I remember someone on here mentioning a specific dumpster near an apartment building (possibly near Hines Park?).

By the way, do we know where the perp's car was parked during the Hines Park attempted rape? If that was his one of his hang-out spots, then any dumpster in view of that location should be considered.

Fox2 News Detroit just reported that murder charges will be brought against Floyd Russell Galloway Jr. as early as this afternoon.

Link: Murder charges to be filed against suspect in Danielle Stislicki disappearance

Snipped:

Michigan attorney general Dana Nessel's office has scheduled a news conference Tuesday to announce new charges in a two-year-old homicide case. The news conference is scheduled for Tuesday, March 5 at 1:45 p.m. Stay with FOX 2 for livestreaming information.

Oh wow! Finally! So happy. Evidence must be strong to file the charges without a body. I just pray pray that they will have some leverage so that Galloway is incented to reveal the location of her body. Her family deserves to be able to put their beloved Dani to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1