MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming up at 5:30 on WDIV: What happened to Danielle Stislicki? Video should be posted on Channel 4 website later this evening. www.clickondetroit.com

ETA: Summary of report

Mr. and Mrs. Stislicki interviewed in their home by WDIV's Karen Drew. (Calendar graphic indicated that Danielle went missing on December 2, 2017, but we know it was actually 2016). The second year has been very difficult for the family as they aren't as consumed with activities like in the first year. LE continues to keep the Stislickis apprised of any updates on the case, searches, etc. There was a recent search of Stony Creek Metro Park that was known to be frequented by FG. Danielle's sisters buy a ticket for Danielle when they go to see a movie :( Mr. and Mrs. Stislicki are frustrated that FG will not talk as they know that he was the last person known to be with Danielle.

Defenders uncover new Danielle Stislicki search details as family copes with loss 2 years later

Last edited:
Coming up at 5:30 on WDIV: What happened to Danielle Stislicki? Video should be posted on Channel 4 website later this evening. www.clickondetroit.com

ETA: Summary of report

Mr. and Mrs. Stislicki interviewed in their home by WDIV's Karen Drew. (Calendar graphic indicated that Danielle went missing on December 2, 2017, but we know it was actually 2016). The second year has been very difficult for the family as they aren't as consumed with activities like in the first year. LE continues to keep the Stislickis apprised of any updates on the case, searches, etc. There was a recent search of Stony Creek Metro Park that was known to be frequented by FG. Danielle's sisters buy a ticket for Danielle when they go to see a movie :( Mr. and Mrs. Stislicki are frustrated that FG will not talk as they know that he was the last person known to be with Danielle.

Defenders uncover new Danielle Stislicki search details as family copes with loss 2 years later

I was going to post a similar article i found in our Detroit News paper. What I found sad was that the parents are being hounded by bill collectors for bills owed by their dear missing daughter. How absolutely horrible. The police came out and clearly said
FG is the only suspect---they know he is responsible for her disappearance. Too bad we don't have the death penalty in Michigan ; that can always be used as a bargaining chip to get a suspect to tell the police where the body is. I don't live far from where Danielle lived and whenever we go by there I always think of her and feel so sad.

Still always looking an searching when I can for Dani. Your never a thought away. I pray God will give light an answers. I left flowers at the corner of her work this evening. I'm still shouting an pleading for answers. I'm also praying for Floyd. GIVE HER FAMILY ANSWERS.
❤❤

Still always looking an searching when I can for Dani. Your never a thought away. I pray God will give light an answers. I left flowers at the corner of her work this evening. I'm still shouting an pleading for answers. I'm also praying for Floyd. GIVE HER FAMILY ANSWERS.
❤❤

Thinking of Dani as well.

132234-fcc2aa797701f47055d5250d275c62a0.jpg

Attachments

• danisCandle.jpg
    danisCandle.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1
Twenty-eight-year-old Danielle Stislicki was last seen on December 2, 2016 leaving her work at MetLife in Southfield, Michigan. She was supposed to meet a friend for dinner that evening, but never arrived. Text messages and calls to her went unanswered. The next day, a close friend who went to check on her found Danielle’s black 2015 Jeep Renegade parked in its usual spot right outside the entrance to her apartment complex. Floyd Galloway Jr. is considered a person of interest in this case. Galloway is a former security guard at the MetLife building where Danielle worked at the time of her disappearance. Authorities searched Galloway’s residence three weeks after Danielle vanished. Floorboards, several pieces of carpet, a mattress and Galloway’s car were removed from his home and sent for testing, according to police. Galloway is currently in prison for an unrelated assault charge. No charges have been filed in connection with Danielle’s case.

Five years of Dateline’s Missing in America: 109 still missing

So much I want to say. However, right now I just wish the entire Stislicki family and all the friends of Dani a holiday season filled with joyful memories of Dani, love of family around them and some measure of peace in their hearts that justice will prevail. From following Dani's story right from the outset, she has a beautiful and strong family with herself being such a ray of sunshine! Shine on Dani and show us where you are!

Do all of you all feel like you know Dani enough to know that you'd LOVE to have her at your New Year's Eve party? It's that kind of thing I think about when I think of this case. So vibrant! So likeable! So unique!
The world is totally missing out on a great person, I feel.

Do all of you all feel like you know Dani enough to know that you'd LOVE to have her at your New Year's Eve party? It's that kind of thing I think about when I think of this case. So vibrant! So likeable! So unique!
The world is totally missing out on a great person, I feel.

Yes, I bet she'd be fun to be around, and very upbeat!

#FindDani
Bring this beautiful woman home. I think of her parents so often, and cannot imagine their pain, but also their strength. They have done so much good in this world in Dani's name.
Someone needs to have some compassion. It's just not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez