MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I do hope this is Dani because I just desperately want her to be put to rest with a proper memorial/burial for her family's sake.

Sadly, after nearly two years, I don't think Dani is still living. I agree that her family deserves the opportunity to celebrate Dani's life and lay her to rest. The secrecy surrounding Dani's disappearance has gone on long enough. Someone knows what happened to this young woman and needs to come forward and tell LE where Dani's remains are located.

Sadly, after nearly two years, I don't think Dani is still living. I agree that her family deserves the opportunity to celebrate Dani's life and lay her to rest. The secrecy surrounding Dani's disappearance has gone on long enough. Someone knows what happened to this young woman and needs to come forward and tell LE where Dani's remains are located.
Do you believe that someone other than the culprit has information? I believe he planned everything in advance and likely told no one.
-
I think that he got rid of Danielle's body before leaving her Jeep at her apartment complex. Do you agree? I wish we knew what time he dropped off the jeep. Knowing that would allow us to figure out how far he had time to go.

I agree with you- i think he did this alone and told no one. However, as in so many crime stories i have seen, there are people around the perp who have suspicions: a close relative, a wife, a girlfriend; perhaps he came home with bloody clothes and his wife or some other relative or friend saw these and he made up some flimsy excuse, but after the murder of Danielle they put two and two together but they just are not ready to tell or they may fear him even though he is in prison.

I agree with you- i think he did this alone and told no one. However, as in so many crime stories i have seen, there are people around the perp who have suspicions: a close relative, a wife, a girlfriend; perhaps he came home with bloody clothes and his wife or some other relative or friend saw these and he made up some flimsy excuse, but after the murder of Danielle they put two and two together but they just are not ready to tell or they may fear him even though he is in prison.

And, quite possibly in this case, someone who knew or suspected the perp may no longer be able to speak to LE.

I agree, but in that scenario, the person wouldn't know what he had done with the body.
And, quite possibly in this case, someone who knew or suspected the perp may no longer be able to speak to LE.
I assume you mean his late wife; she might have suspected him, but, again, there's no reason to think that she knew what he had done with Danielle's body.

I haven't followed this case as closely as many of you -- the perp's wife died??? when?

...I assume you mean his late wife; she might have suspected him, but, again, there's no reason to think that she knew what he had done with Danielle's body.

True, but she might have been able to provide options to LE, i.e. various places he frequented, friends and/or colleagues who might have helped him, etc. Perhaps the late wife was cooperative in the early days of the case before her health took a turn for the worse. I wish we knew everything that LE knows, but we're going to have to be patient and hope that one day, justice will be served.

As in the Ally Brueger case, I anticipate media coverage as the two-year anniversary of Dani's disappearance approaches. Maybe someone will realize that they may have seen or heard something that could break the case.

Thinking of you, Dani. Hoping and praying every day you are found.

127520-fcc2aa797701f47055d5250d275c62a0.jpg

Attachments

• danisCandle.jpg
    danisCandle.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 0
FG has been moved within the MI DOC Corrections system. He is now at Alger Correctional Facility in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, still classified as Level IV. He was formerly at Level IV in Michigan Reformatory. I’m not sure when this move happened but I haven’t seen anything about here on websleuths or in the news.

I am intrigued by this move. Alger is known for an innovative program called ‘Incentives in Segregation’ which moves inmates through progressive steps and rewards into general population at Level II. You can read about this program at The Marshall Project website:
How to Get Out of Solitary — One Step at a Time
which also has a picture of a typical Level IV prisoner’s cell in the program.
I don’t whether FG is enrolled in this program but he could well be. Part of the program requires inmates to write essays in which they take responsibility for their crimes and actions — both inside and outside of prison. This reminds me of Dani’s Mom Ann’s message to FG: "We know things. Danielle had spoken to me about you, and the police know that as well. So when you're in that cell, and you're thinking about what you did and what you should do, you need to do the right thing."

That’s from the interview with Dani’s parents right after FG’s sentencing for the Hines Park attack.
Ann Stislicki's message to Floyd Galloway: 'We know things, Danielle spoke to me about you'

It’s an interesting move because of who FG is — unlike most prison inmates, he is college-educated. The required essays would certainly appeal to his intellect. If I was trying to get information from an inmate about a previous crime, this would be a solid strategy. Otherwise at least he has been banished far from any family and friends he may have in Michigan, heading into winter.

Inmate location information is publically available by searching the Michigan OTIS — Offender Tracking System.

FG has been moved within the MI DOC Corrections system. He is now at Alger Correctional Facility in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, still classified as Level IV. He was formerly at Level IV in Michigan Reformatory. I’m not sure when this move happened but I haven’t seen anything about here on websleuths or in the news.

I am intrigued by this move. Alger is known for an innovative program called ‘Incentives in Segregation’ which moves inmates through progressive steps and rewards into general population at Level II. You can read about this program at The Marshall Project website:
How to Get Out of Solitary — One Step at a Time
which also has a picture of a typical Level IV prisoner’s cell in the program.
I don’t whether FG is enrolled in this program but he could well be. Part of the program requires inmates to write essays in which they take responsibility for their crimes and actions — both inside and outside of prison. This reminds me of Dani’s Mom Ann’s message to FG: "We know things. Danielle had spoken to me about you, and the police know that as well. So when you're in that cell, and you're thinking about what you did and what you should do, you need to do the right thing."

That’s from the interview with Dani’s parents right after FG’s sentencing for the Hines Park attack.
Ann Stislicki's message to Floyd Galloway: 'We know things, Danielle spoke to me about you'

It’s an interesting move because of who FG is — unlike most prison inmates, he is college-educated. The required essays would certainly appeal to his intellect. If I was trying to get information from an inmate about a previous crime, this would be a solid strategy. Otherwise at least he has been banished far from any family and friends he may have in Michigan, heading into winter.

Inmate location information is publically available by searching the Michigan OTIS — Offender Tracking System.

Where did FG go to college? I don't remember that.

Where did FG go to college? I don't remember that.
Central Michigan University. I don’t know if he graduated or what subject he studied. I just looked him up through their ‘Alumni Search’ and was unable to find him. Though he may have graduated and then was recently removed because of the negative publicity associated with him.

I actually read that he attended Central here on websleuths so maybe someone who knows more can pipe in.

Waiting for identification on both bodies. I can't imagine being a family member, and having bodies found, and waiting to see if it's my loved one. Lord please hold them tightly, and comfort them as only you can.

Central Michigan University. I don’t know if he graduated or what subject he studied. I just looked him up through their ‘Alumni Search’ and was unable to find him. Though he may have graduated and then was recently removed because of the negative publicity associated with him.

I actually read that he attended Central here on websleuths so maybe someone who knows more can pipe in.

I just put Central Michigan University in the search bar here and a couple of results did come up, but it doesn't look like it was ever confirmed. I don't think he went to college.

MI - MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

MI - MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Waiting for identification on both bodies. I can't imagine being a family member, and having bodies found, and waiting to see if it's my loved one. Lord please hold them tightly, and comfort them as only you can.
EBM

Have two bodies been found? I know we were talking about the body that had been found in a manhole, but I'm not sure which other body you mean.

Last edited:
Probably a long shot, but this park is approximately 10 miles from FG parents' home in Detroit's University District.

Human skeletal remains found in sewer at Stoepel Park on Detroit's west side, police say

Another article about the possible human remains found in Stoepel Park: Remains, possibly human, found in Detroit park

EBM

Have two bodies been found? I know we were talking about the body that had been found in a manhole, but I'm not sure which other body you mean.

I think in my post I must have thought this was two different bodies, but I can't be sure as I didn't even remember posting. LOL!

I just put Central Michigan University in the search bar here and a couple of results did come up, but it doesn't look like it was ever confirmed. I don't think he went to college

There are several satellite campuses of CMU in metro Detroit. FG might not have been enrolled as a full time student but could have taken classes at one of the local campuses and not necessarily lived in Mount Pleasant (main campus). He also could have been taking CMU courses online.

Second year anniversary of Dani's disappearance is fast approaching. Hoping for a major break in the case in the coming weeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko