MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...There's also a solid waste incinerator in Detroit. I don't know how carefully they screen the material that's put into it. One would hope that a human body would be caught, but I wouldn't count on it.

This is where I think D'Andre Lane took little Bianca Jones after he killed her. Midtown area, but I don't know if there is public access. Lane was allegedly in the area to register for winter term at WCCC. FG was in the Midtown area to visit his wife at Karmanos Cancer center. Both were in the general vicinity of the incinerator.

Last edited:
I don't think someone would need to have direct access to the incinerator. I think a perp would just have to know that all trash from a given neighborhood would end up at the incinerator. Then he could put the victim in a contractor garbage bag in front of a random house in that neighborhood on trash day.

Commercial dumpsters would be trickier because those are emptied by private contractors, not municipal service entities.

Lighting Dani's candle. I HATE that the holidays are almost upon us, and she is still missing.

121275-fcc2aa797701f47055d5250d275c62a0.jpg

Attachments

• danisCandle.jpg
    danisCandle.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 0
I don't think someone would need to have direct access to the incinerator. I think a perp would just have to know that all trash from a given neighborhood would end up at the incinerator. Then he could put the victim in a contractor garbage bag in front of a random house in that neighborhood on trash day.

Commercial dumpsters would be trickier because those are emptied by private contractors, not municipal service entities.

I can see this method of disposal in the case of a small child (like Bianca Jones), but I think an adult's body in a trash bag left at the curb would be more than a little conspicuous. What perp is going to take time to find out which neighborhoods' trash goes to an incinerator? Seems to me that the goal would be to dispose of the body as quickly as possible without being seen or getting caught. Roll body in quilt, transport in vehicle, and discard in a dumpster seems plausible, and this is what happened to Lori Hacking that I mentioned upthread. Lori's husband wrapped her body in a mattress and put it in a dumpster. Remains were found in a landfill.

I can see this method of disposal in the case of a small child (like Bianca Jones), but I think an adult's body in a trash bag left at the curb would be more than a little conspicuous. What perp is going to take time to find out which neighborhoods' trash goes to an incinerator? Seems to me that the goal would be to dispose of the body as quickly as possible without being seen or getting caught. Roll body in quilt, transport in vehicle, and discard in a dumpster seems plausible, and this is what happened to Lori Hacking that I mentioned upthread. Lori's husband wrapped her body in a mattress and put it in a dumpster. Remains were found in a landfill.
Yes, I was referring to that method for the Bianca Jones case. I wouldn't expect it to be done with an adult.

A perp might dispose of a small adult victim that way without knowing whether a neighborhood's trash was headed to a landfill or an incinerator. It would be a matter of finding a street where the trash was already out for pickup the next morning. (Isn't trash picked up from the back alley in some parts of Detroit? It would be easy to leave something in a trash heap in an alley without much risk of being seen.) Or, a perp might have prior knowledge that trash from a certain area was destined for an incinerator.

There isn’t one Friday that has passed since Dani disappeared that I don’t feel heartsick. I keep faith that one day she will be found. As for someone growing a conscience, I don’t think that will happen. He’s a sociopath. And with a sixteen year prison sentence what could LE offer him in the way of an enticement to open up? If he ever does confess what he did with Dani it’ll be as a bargaining chip for receiving less than a life sentence if he’s ever indicted for her murder. At this point I believe either LE doesn’t have enough hard evidence to indict or they’re feel no pressure to do so since he’s not presently a treat to the public. Dani’s parents have my respect for being so patient in waiting this out.

There isn’t one Friday that has passed since Dani disappeared that I don’t feel heartsick. I keep faith that one day she will be found. As for someone growing a conscience, I don’t think that will happen. He’s a sociopath. And with a sixteen year prison sentence what could LE offer him in the way of an enticement to open up? If he ever does confess what he did with Dani it’ll be as a bargaining chip for receiving less than a life sentence if he’s ever indicted for her murder. At this point I believe either LE doesn’t have enough hard evidence to indict or they’re feel no pressure to do so since he’s not presently a treat to the public. Dani’s parents have my respect for being so patient in waiting this out.

Is the most we can hope for a plea bargain, so that Dani is then found? If he is indeed indicted for her murder?

Is the most we can hope for a plea bargain, so that Dani is then found? If he is indeed indicted for her murder?
He’s a man with no empathy for others. Absolutely without a conscience. He put Dani, her family, his wife’s family, the woman he attempted to rape through hell on earth. I don’t think there’s much that would get him to talk unless it benefitted him.

He’s a man with no empathy for others. Absolutely without a conscience. He put Dani, her family, his wife’s family, the woman he attempted to rape through hell on earth. I don’t think there’s much that would get him to talk unless it benefitted him.

(sigh). Yes. I quite agree.

Oh, don't get me wrong...I think the chance of FG telling what he knows is allllllllmost non-existent.
However: Longshot, but perhaps he finds God in prison. It does happen. I can't stop hoping that happens.
Or (more likely, and still a longshot) someone out there holds proof (or at least knows 'things'), and is struggling with that.
THAT is who I think MAY grow a conscience. It may be someone we've already heard of in this case, or someone totally unknown as of yet.
#FindDani #NeverGivingUp

Oh, don't get me wrong...I think the chance of FG telling what he knows is allllllllmost non-existent.
However: Longshot, but perhaps he finds God in prison. It does happen. I can't stop hoping that happens.
Or (more likely, and still a longshot) someone out there holds proof (or at least knows 'things'), and is struggling with that.
THAT is who I think MAY grow a conscience. It may be someone we've already heard of in this case, or someone totally unknown as of yet.
#FindDani #NeverGivingUp

I also am hoping over time in prison, FG will become religious, and spill the beans.
He knows, DS's family are waiting, and this may prompt him, to clear his head: he would request, some sort of Plea, I would think.
MOO.

Probably a long shot, but this park is approximately 10 miles from FG parents' home in Detroit's University District.

Human skeletal remains found in sewer at Stoepel Park on Detroit's west side, police say
It's a definite possibility. One hopes that it won't take to long to determine whether the remains are those of a male or of a female. It seems pretty likely that the remains belong to a murder victim, but I suppose it's remotely possible that an intoxicated homeless person could have crawled into a sewer in an attempt to keep warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3