MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so he left the Metlife site in Oct 2016 but was identified as being in the car park with DS by someone ( we don't know who ). So why would he be in that car park two months after he had left?

What was the site in Rochester Hills he moved to, does anyone have a link?

If he weren't already in prison, then I think he would have been charged with Danielle's murder by now. His current 16-year sentence gives prosecutors time to possibly find Danielle's body instead of rolling the dice on a no-body murder trial.

Yeah I can see the logic but if they have so much evidence, do they need a body to charge him? Just charging him could induce him to plead guilty and give up the body IMO.

Yeah I can see the logic but if they have so much evidence, do they need a body to charge him? Just charging him could induce him to plead guilty and give up the body IMO.
They don't need a body, but they have a much better shot at a conviction with a body, and their POI isn't going anywhere for another fifteen years.

I don't believe he'll talk; like most narcissists, he thinks that he can beat the rap. His earliest release date should be in 2033; if Danielle's body hasn't been found by 2031, then I think he'll be charged anyway in an attempt to prevent his release. If Danielle's body is found before that, he'll be charged immediately.

They don't need a body, but they have a much better shot at a conviction with a body, and their POI isn't going anywhere for another fifteen years.

I don't believe he'll talk; like most narcissists, he thinks that he can beat the rap. His earliest release date should be in 2033; if Danielle's body hasn't been found by 2031, then I think he'll be charged anyway in an attempt to prevent his release. If Danielle's body is found before that, he'll be charged immediately.

I'm sure her family don't want to wait 13 years so I hope it's in the next few months. The 2nd anniversary of her disappearance would be good, especially as the police are so sure "this is the guy".
MOO.

I'm sure her family don't want to wait 13 years so I hope it's in the next few months. The 2nd anniversary of her disappearance would be good, especially as the police are so sure "this is the guy".
MOO.
Here in the U.S., swiftness isn't something prosecutors consider a priority. If a prosecutor has a 90% chance of getting a conviction now and a 91% chance of getting a conviction if he or she waits ten years, the prosecutor will wait the ten years every time.

A lot of witnesses could be dead or moved as well though the longer the prosecutor waits. Memories of the witnesses can fail too. I guess it's swings and roundabouts.

Also the longer the body is undiscovered, the less likelihood of good forensics. In the Iowa girls' case they could not even determine COD or retrieve any DNA and that was only 8 months till they found their remains. It has been 20 months in this case already.

Last edited:
Still following and praying for Danielle every day. I live about an hour away and my daughter lives 20 minutes away. I wish we knew if there were going to be searches as we would be there in a heartbeat to help. I do believe they have the right guy behind bars for another charge although I feel he will NOT admit to anything pertaining to DS so LE has a lot of work ahead of them still.

Lighting Dani's candle.

116381-fcc2aa797701f47055d5250d275c62a0.jpg

Attachments

• danisCandle.jpg
    danisCandle.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online