MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump and prayers for Dani! Hope I can post this. On the official FDS FB Page, the family states (RBBM):
“Danielle Stislicki has been missing 21 months today. There are people who know where she is. Pray that their conscience & courage take over their silence.”

Besides the perp, who and where are these people who have been waiting almost 2 years to say something?!

On Labor Day Sunday, September 4th, 2016, FRGjr attacked, strangled, with intent to criminally sexual assault a young Woman jogging at Hines Park of Livonia. Among other things, her chilling description of her assailant and DNA resulted in conviction of FRGjr, now incarcerated.
In Wayne County Circuit Court, we heard the courage of this Woman when she said, ""I will continue to fight like I did that day to make sure that you continue to pay for what you have done to me and to make sure that you do not do this to any other woman. You do not deserve to be on the same Earth as me and my family..."

Outside the courtroom and before FRGjr was sentenced by Judge Slavins, Rich, Father of Danielle Stislicki, said, "Our biggest goal is, we want Danielle returned to us in any form so we can rest." And Ann, Mother of Danielle Stislicki, said, "We know things Danielle had spoken to me about you, [FRGjr]. And the police know that as well. So, when you're in that cell and you're thinking about what you did and what you should do, you need to do the right thing."
Young, vibrant, loving, kind, beautiful Danielle Stislicki disappeared December 2, 2016--members of Law Enforcement won't stop until there is Justice for Danielle.

Lighting Dani's candle.

119457-a678599967f2770d26009e544b5e1535.jpg

Attachments

• danisCandleSmaller.jpg
    danisCandleSmaller.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 0
Oh dear !! I will have to keep checking for updates on this.. I believe it is only about 30-35 miles from Southfield/Farmington Hills.
Anything is possible, but it would seem to be out of the way in terms of traveling from Berkley to Farmington Hills.
Police haven't released much of a timeline, so my best guess is that Danielle's killer disposed of her remains using her vehicle before leaving that vehicle at Danielle's apartment complex. In that scenario, I don't think he'd have taken the time to drive to Ecorse.
(An empty lot sounds more like the type of place where a dealer would dump someone who OD'd in a drug house.)
I don't know whether this has been mentioned in the thread yet:
"Human bone found in an embankment of a creek in the city of Canton."
Unidentified Person Case

Now, it could be a 500-year-old bone from a Native American burial site for all anyone can tell from the vague description in Namus, but the site (Michigan Ave. and Lilley Rd.) isn't too far from a large landfill--less than a mile. A scavenging animal could move a bone that far.

It is a shame we here in Michgan don't have the death penalty: they could use that to get a confession from this perp-- prosecutors do it all the time- take the death penalty off the table in order to get a confession and have the perp take them to the body. I think about her often as she didn't live that far from me.

Anything is possible, but it would seem to be out of the way in terms of traveling from Berkley to Farmington Hills.
Police haven't released much of a timeline, so my best guess is that Danielle's killer disposed of her remains using her vehicle before leaving that vehicle at Danielle's apartment complex. In that scenario, I don't think he'd have taken the time to drive to Ecorse.
(An empty lot sounds more like the type of place where a dealer would dump someone who OD'd in a drug house.)
I don't know whether this has been mentioned in the thread yet:
"Human bone found in an embankment of a creek in the city of Canton."
Unidentified Person Case

Now, it could be a 500-year-old bone from a Native American burial site for all anyone can tell from the vague description in Namus, but the site (Michigan Ave. and Lilley Rd.) isn't too far from a large landfill--less than a mile. A scavenging animal could move a bone that far.

My fear from very early in the case is that he put her in a dumpster and she is in a landfill. The fact she hasn't been found outside in a park or a field or a body of water is what leads me to have this idea. In which case, after 19 months, cold she be found? Did he put her in the striped quilt LE asked the public in July of '17 to be on the lookout for ? The timing of LE mentioning that item was interesting. AFTER FG was arrested. Was the quilt from FG's house, the kind of item which, if absent, would have been noticed by his wife? LE wouldn't know this item was missing unless the information came from his wife. Did they wait to mention the missing quilt until after FG's arrest in order to protect FG's wife/family? FG has little incentive to tell what happened to Dani without the death penalty hanging over his head. And he has no decency so that won't motivate him.
I have faith that LE has enough evidence to charge and convict FG. Why that hasn't happened yet is frustrating for all who want justice for Dani. With FG incarcerated for a very long time LE isn't rushed to prosecute. For the sake of Dani's family I hope something happens before the two year mark since her disappearance. Lastly, how did FG get back to his house from Dani's apartment? Ride from a friend? Uber?

My fear from very early in the case is that he put her in a dumpster and she is in a landfill. The fact she hasn't been found outside in a park or a field or a body of water is what leads me to have this idea. In which case, after 19 months, cold she be found? Did he put her in the striped quilt LE asked the public in July of '17 to be on the lookout for ? The timing of LE mentioning that item was interesting. AFTER FG was arrested. Was the quilt from FG's house, the kind of item which, if absent, would have been noticed by his wife? LE wouldn't know this item was missing unless the information came from his wife. Did they wait to mention the missing quilt until after FG's arrest in order to protect FG's wife/family? FG has little incentive to tell what happened to Dani without the death penalty hanging over his head. And he has no decency so that won't motivate him.
I have faith that LE has enough evidence to charge and convict FG. Why that hasn't happened yet is frustrating for all who want justice for Dani. With FG incarcerated for a very long time LE isn't rushed to prosecute. For the sake of Dani's family I hope something happens before the two year mark since her disappearance. Lastly, how did FG get back to his house from Dani's apartment? Ride from a friend? Uber?
His utter callousness convinces me that me put her in a dumpster. She could still be found, but landfill searches are expensive; LE would not conduct one unless they knew (or suspected) which dumpster she went into. They'd need that information to figure out which landfill and which section of it. I was hoping that they might be able to figure that out from phone pings. He lived right next to a skating rink, which is right next to Anderson Middle School; the dumpsters at those two sites are definite possibilities. He'd have known that the school dumpster would be emptied frequently.

My fear from very early in the case is that he put her in a dumpster and she is in a landfill. The fact she hasn't been found outside in a park or a field or a body of water is what leads me to have this idea. In which case, after 19 months, cold she be found? Did he put her in the striped quilt LE asked the public in July of '17 to be on the lookout for ? The timing of LE mentioning that item was interesting. AFTER FG was arrested. Was the quilt from FG's house, the kind of item which, if absent, would have been noticed by his wife? LE wouldn't know this item was missing unless the information came from his wife. Did they wait to mention the missing quilt until after FG's arrest in order to protect FG's wife/family? FG has little incentive to tell what happened to Dani without the death penalty hanging over his head. And he has no decency so that won't motivate him...

Your comments about the quilt, dumpster, and landfill remind me of the Lori Hacking case (2004). Lori's husband, Mark, concocted an elaborate lie to convince his wife (who had recently learned she was pregnant) that he had been accepted into medical school at UNC and that they would be moving there. Lori learned of the deception, and Mark murdered her as she slept. He rolled her body into a mattress and put her in a dumpster. Her remains were eventually located in a landfill. Mark Hacking | Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers

Police haven't released much of a timeline, so my best guess is that Danielle's killer disposed of her remains using her vehicle before leaving that vehicle at Danielle's apartment complex. In that scenario, I don't think he'd have taken the time to drive to Ecorse...

Didn't FG allegedly visit his ailing wife at the Karmanos Cancer Center (midtown Detroit) the night that Dani went missing? If FG murdered Dani (or she possibly ODd), her body could have been in the vehicle he drove to the hospital. In that case, Dani's remains might not be in the Berkley area and could be someplace closer to midtown Detroit.

I used to consider Stony Creek Metro Park as a location where Dani might have been taken. FG and his wife were known to frequent Stony Creek and became engaged there. He was probably familiar with hiking trails, boat launches, wooded areas, etc. I eventually brushed that notion aside because it was too far from Berkley/Farmington Hills and certainly a long way from the Detroit Medical Center in midtown.

Your comments about the quilt, dumpster, and landfill remind me of the Lori Hacking case (2004). Lori's husband, Mark, concocted an elaborate lie to convince his wife (who had recently learned she was pregnant) that he had been accepted into medical school at UNC and that they would be moving there. Lori learned of the deception, and Mark murdered her as she slept. He rolled her body into a mattress and put her in a dumpster. Her remains were eventually located in a landfill. Mark Hacking | Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers
I remember this case too well. Heartbreaking. Also the case of Jessie Marie Davis in Canton, Ohio. Murdered by her cop boyfriend, Bobby Cutts, father of her toddler son and unborn child. He strangled her in front of their child, wrapped her in a quilt and left her deep in a nearby National Park. He left the toddler son alone in her apartment after. Depraved being. I will not call him human.

Didn't FG allegedly visit his ailing wife at the Karmanos Cancer Center (midtown Detroit) the night that Dani went missing? If FG murdered Dani (or she possibly ODd), her body could have been in the vehicle he drove to the hospital. In that case, Dani's remains might not be in the Berkley area and could be someplace closer to midtown Detroit.

I used to consider Stony Creek Metro Park as a location where Dani might have been taken. FG and his wife were known to frequent Stony Creek and became engaged there. He was probably familiar with hiking trails, boat launches, wooded areas, etc. I eventually brushed that notion aside because it was too far from Berkley/Farmington Hills and certainly a long way from the Detroit Medical Center in midtown.
Dani wasn't a junkie, so an accidental OD is not a possibility.

Always thinking of Dani.
Wonder about cameras in any of the areas/places where he was (FG) (as we see in other cases that have helped solve the cases or assisted). I agree with Bette Davis eyes. We have gone through all seasons here in Michigan and nothing showing up of Dani's (belongings). Wishing for her to be found.

It isn't incumbent upon anyone to prove a negative. There's no evidence whatsoever that she was one.

All evidence indicates that she was abducted by a convicted rapist who avoided an attempted murder conviction only because he took a plea deal.

He sucker punched his other known victim and then attempted to strangle her. Since he attempted to strangle the Hines park victim before attempting to rape her, he appatently intended to murder her and then rape her corpse.

But your theory is that Dani might have OD'd after being abducted by the aforementioned creep. Good call.

Last edited:
His utter callousness convinces me that me put her in a dumpster. She could still be found, but landfill searches are expensive; LE would not conduct one unless they knew (or suspected) which dumpster she went into. They'd need that information to figure out which landfill and which section of it. I was hoping that they might be able to figure that out from phone pings. He lived right next to a skating rink, which is right next to Anderson Middle School; the dumpsters at those two sites are definite possibilities. He'd have known that the school dumpster would be emptied frequently.

I worry about that as well. I very, very much hope she can be found.

I used to consider the recreation area in Brighton a viable spot. I reasoned that since he had apparently been stalking Dani, he would have known that she hiked there and might have tried to make it seem like she was killed there. However, now that we know how callous he is, it is basically a given that he used a dumpster. That's the go-to method for killers of his ilk, at least in urban or suburban areas where dumpsters abound.

For all we know, LE may have conducted some landfill searches already; I'm not sure that they'd publicize something like that.

There's also a solid waste incinerator in Detroit. I don't know how carefully they screen the material that's put into it. One would hope that a human body would be caught, but I wouldn't count on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3