MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are several satellite campuses of CMU in metro Detroit. FG might not have been enrolled as a full time student but could have taken classes at one of the local campuses and not necessarily lived in Mount Pleasant (main campus). He also could have been taking CMU courses online.

Second year anniversary of Dani's disappearance is fast approaching. Hoping for a major break in the case in the coming weeks...

RBBM

Yes, ditto this.

I have only been following the case in the news but I just tried catching up this weekend so I apologize if I'm asking things that have been covered a lot.

Does anyone know where the police have searched other than Hines park? I'm also wondering how much of the park they have searched. I'm local to the area and an avid hiker, so I know the area pretty well. It's an almost 20 mile long road with parks along the way and paths throughout. It also has the rouge river that runs through it. All I could find is that they had 100+ people out for a day searching, but it was mentioned that they were going to be searching in other places with less publicity. Knowing parks in the area I would think that it would be one of the best places to look since it isn't monitored like other parks and the road doesn't shut down. There are a lot of hidden trails, random dead end roads and other places he could have parked without being noticed. Everything I found made it seem like the police think someone is just going to come across her at some point.

I also wonder if anything has been mentioned about how her car got back to her apartment if he did it alone. He could have taken public transit but it would be surprising that no one noticed him or that he wasn't spotted along the way. She also could have been abducted from her house, but I just have so many questions.

I have only been following the case in the news but I just tried catching up this weekend so I apologize if I'm asking things that have been covered a lot.

Does anyone know where the police have searched other than Hines park? I'm also wondering how much of the park they have searched. I'm local to the area and an avid hiker, so I know the area pretty well. It's an almost 20 mile long road with parks along the way and paths throughout. It also has the rouge river that runs through it. All I could find is that they had 100+ people out for a day searching, but it was mentioned that they were going to be searching in other places with less publicity. Knowing parks in the area I would think that it would be one of the best places to look since it isn't monitored like other parks and the road doesn't shut down. There are a lot of hidden trails, random dead end roads and other places he could have parked without being noticed. Everything I found made it seem like the police think someone is just going to come across her at some point.

I also wonder if anything has been mentioned about how her car got back to her apartment if he did it alone. He could have taken public transit but it would be surprising that no one noticed him or that he wasn't spotted along the way. She also could have been abducted from her house, but I just have so many questions.
It's thought that his car was in the Met Life parking lot at the time, so he would only have needed to walk the roughly four miles from Dani's apartment to Met Life. If he owned a bike, he could have tossed it in the back of Dani's jeep and ridden it to Met Life in 20 minutes or less. However, many people have theorized that he might have used Uber or Lyft or one of the many unlicensed Uber-style drivers who advertise on Craig's List.

Last edited:
Hi all. I created a Dani timeline because she is on my mind so much. Here you go. PLEASE feel free to correct me / add in anything.

Dani Timeline

September 2016
Floyd Galloway Jr attacks a woman in Hines Park. He drags her into a wooded area and attempts to rape her. She manages to escape, flag down a passing car, and use the motorist’s phone to call 911.

December 1, 2016
Dani posts a watercolor she made of herself on Instagram. This is her last known social media post.

December 2, 2016

Ø AM - Dani goes to her job at Metlife on Telegraph, north of 10 Mile Road in Southfield, Michigan.

Ø 5pm – Dani gets off work a tad early. Sends last text to a best friend she had dinner plans with regarding the fact that she was going to “swing home real quick, pack a bag”.

Ø 6pm? – Dani never shows up to friend’s house. Friend becomes concerned. Texts/calls Dani multiple times. Calls go directly to voicemail. Friend informs Dani’s parents.

December 3, 2016

Ø 6pm – Dani’s car (2015 Jeep Renegade) is found at her apartment complex (located at Halstead Road near Grand River Avenue in Farmington Hills) parking lot. Purse and wallet are found locked in car. No sign of struggle or foul play regarding Dani’s car or apartment

Ø 8pm – Missing person’s report filed

December 4, 2016
AM – A search for Dani begins. Searchers include police, K9s, friends, family. Searched entire grounds of her apartment and woods in the area, as well as walking trails. Searched throughout day.

December 5, 2016
Afternoon - Michigan State Police helicopter is deployed to search for Danielle.

December 7, 2016
2pm

A press conference is held with Police Chief Chuck Nebus and Dani’s parents, Rich and Ann Stislicki.

Ø It is confirmed 12 agencies are involved in Danielle’s case, including the DEA, Michigan DOC, FBI, Sonic (South Oakland Narcotics Intelligence Consortium – police chief says they are important in this case), and Secret Service.

Ø Dani most likely did not run away/have a mental health crisis.

Ø Looking for 4 major things:
1. Did anyone see Dani leave Metlife at around 4:30 – 5pm?
2. Did anyone see her car/her driving her Jeep between Friday night and sometime Saturday?
3. Has anyone seen Danielle’s key charm?
4. Has anyone seen her Samsung Galaxy Core Prime cellphone in a rose colored case?

Ø It is also confirmed that Dani is likely being held against her will by someone.

Ø The chief states they believe she left in her black 2015 Jeep Renegade (muddy): “She left in her own vehicle. We do believe that’s what happened.”

Ø Police chief states Dani parked in a “usual space” in front of her apartment – her mother seemingly nods in agreement.

December 19, 2016

Farmington Hills Police Department announces that Danielle is the “victim of a crime”

December 22, 2016

Ø Law enforcement officials search the Berkley home of Floyd Galloway, Jr. – a former security guard at Met Life where Dani worked.

Ø They remove a mattress and some floorboards from his home, as well as a car that was in the garage.

June 10, 2017

A sexual assault takes place near Pelham and Wick roads in Allen Park, Michigan. Allen Park police believe this crime may have been committed by the same perpetrator in the Hines Park Livonia case, due to the similarities of the sketches, which were made by two different sketch artists.

June 28, 2017

Ø Galloway is arraigned at 16th District Court in Livonia on charges of kidnapping, criminal sexual conduct-assault with intent to commit sexual penetration and assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder by strangulation in regards to the attempted assault in Hines Park September 2016.

Ø Police Chief Chuck Nebus says information from the Stislicki case helped Livonia police arrest Galloway for the September 2016 crime.

July 19, 2017

Ø The police announce they believe Dani is dead.

Ø Local, state, and federal law enforcement comb through Hines Park in Livonia, Michigan searching for the body of Danielle Stislicki, since Galloway had committed the Sept 2016 crime there. They have no luck.

Ø More than 100 investigators from 20 different agencies searched throughout the day for several items such as a suitcase, trunk, luggage, bags, and Stislicki's blue Eddie Bauer jacket she was wearing when she vanished.

Ø Investigators also want people to look for a tan and brown striped comforter that could be “important” to the case.

September 30, 2017

Ø Rich Stislicki told Crime Watch Daily that some people in the building where Danielle worked saw a car parked nearby that had its hood up, and Dani was talking to a man checking out the car.

Ø The man under the hood seen talking to Danielle, according to CWD, was none other than Floyd Galloway Jr., a married security guard that worked at the location.

Ø Ann Stislicki, told CWD that Floyd would often “seek” Danielle out by “walking around” Danielle’s office and by “showing up at her cubicle.”

Ø Galloway is officially named as the last person to be seen with Danielle.

Ø According to Rich Stislicki, Galloway has plead the 5th regarding his activities that day.

Ø Rich states he believes Galloway has more victims and that he is “habitual/serial”. He encourages any other victims of Galloway’s to please come forward if they are able.

Ø Galloway’s sister-in-law, Elizabeth Rose Newton, shared missing person flyers of Dani on Facebook and her family became angry with her, thus, she started to believe they knew something she didn’t.

Ø Chief Caid told Crime Watch Daily that after DNA from Danielle’s case and that of the female jogger (attack in Hines Park in September 2016) was examined, “There was a match between the two cases… That was the right guy.”

November 2017

Ø Floyd Galloway who pleads guilty in an unrelated case to kidnapping, criminal sexual conduct-assault with intent to commit sexual penetration and assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder by strangulation in a Livonia courtroom.

Ø He is sentenced to 16-35 years in prison.

Ø "We feel very strongly we are going to solve this case," Chief Chuck Nebus said. "We are very optimistic."

December 2017

After Floyd is sentenced, Ann Stislicki says the following:

“Floyd, my message to you at this point is no longer, ‘We’re going to be here,’ because you already know that… We know things. Danielle had spoken to me about you, and the police know that as well… So when you’re in that cell, and you’re thinking about what you did and what you should do, you need to do the right thing.”

March 1, 2018

The Farmington Hills Police Department announces that in the time Dani has been missing, they have executed 78 search warrants.

November 20, 2018

Ø The 2 year anniversary of Danielle’s disappearance is quickly approaching – December 2nd, 2018. She would now be 30 years old.

Ø Galloway has yet to be charged with any crime related to Danielle.

“Stand on top of the highest mountain you can and scream her name. Do not stop screaming until she is found.”
-Ann Stislicki

Anyone who has information regarding Danielle Stislicki is urged to PLEASE call the Farmington Hills Police Command Desk at 248-871-2610 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-SPEAK-UP or 1-800-773-2587. Those who call with any information about the missing woman can remain anonymous if they would like.

Hi all. I created a Dani timeline because she is on my mind so much. Here you go. PLEASE feel free to correct me / add in anything.

Dani Timeline

September 2016
Floyd Galloway Jr attacks a woman in Hines Park. He drags her into a wooded area and attempts to rape her. She manages to escape, flag down a passing car, and use the motorist’s phone to call 911.

December 1, 2016
Dani posts a watercolor she made of herself on Instagram. This is her last known social media post.

December 2, 2016

Ø AM - Dani goes to her job at Metlife on Telegraph, north of 10 Mile Road in Southfield, Michigan.

Ø 5pm – Dani gets off work a tad early. Sends last text to a best friend she had dinner plans with regarding the fact that she was going to “swing home real quick, pack a bag”.

Ø 6pm? – Dani never shows up to friend’s house. Friend becomes concerned. Texts/calls Dani multiple times. Calls go directly to voicemail. Friend informs Dani’s parents.

December 3, 2016

Ø 6pm – Dani’s car (2015 Jeep Renegade) is found at her apartment complex (located at Halstead Road near Grand River Avenue in Farmington Hills) parking lot. Purse and wallet are found locked in car. No sign of struggle or foul play regarding Dani’s car or apartment

December 4, 2016
AM – A search for Dani begins. Searchers include police, K9s, friends, family. Searched entire grounds of her apartment and woods in the area, as well as walking trails. Searched throughout day.

December 5, 2016
Afternoon - Michigan State Police helicopter is deployed to search for Danielle.

December 7, 2016
2pm

A press conference is held with Police Chief Chuck Nebus and Dani’s parents, Rich and Ann Stislicki.

Ø It is confirmed 12 agencies are involved in Danielle’s case, including the DEA, Michigan DOC, FBI, Sonic (South Oakland Narcotics Intelligence Consortium – police chief says they are important in this case), and Secret Service.

2. Did anyone see her car/her driving her Jeep between Friday night and sometime Saturday?
4. Has anyone seen her Samsung Galaxy Core Prime cellphone in a rose colored case?

Ø It is also confirmed that Dani is likely being held against her will by someone.

Ø The chief states they believe she left in her black 2015 Jeep Renegade (muddy): “She left in her own vehicle. We do believe that’s what happened.”

Ø Police chief states Dani parked in a “usual space” in front of her apartment – her mother seemingly nods in agreement.

December 19, 2016

Farmington Hills Police Department announces that Danielle is the “victim of a crime”

December 22, 2016

Ø Law enforcement officials search the Berkley home of Floyd Galloway, Jr. – a former security guard at Met Life where Dani worked.

Ø They remove a mattress and some floorboards from his home, as well as a car that was in the garage.

June 10, 2017

A sexual assault takes place near Pelham and Wick roads in Allen Park, Michigan. Allen Park police believe this crime may have been committed by the same perpetrator in the Hines Park Livonia case, due to the similarities of the sketches, which were made by two different sketch artists.

June 28, 2017

Ø Galloway is arraigned at 16th District Court in Livonia on charges of kidnapping, criminal sexual conduct-assault with intent to commit sexual penetration and assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder by strangulation in regards to the attempted assault in Hines Park September 2016.

Ø Police Chief Chuck Nebus says information from the Stislicki case helped Livonia police arrest Galloway for the September 2016 crime.

July 19, 2017

Ø Local, state, and federal law enforcement comb through Hines Park in Livonia, Michigan searching for the body of Danielle Stislicki, since Galloway had committed the Sept 2016 crime there. They have no luck.

Ø More than 100 investigators from 20 different agencies searched throughout the day for several items such as a suitcase, trunk, luggage, bags, and Stislicki's blue Eddie Bauer jacket she was wearing when she vanished.

Ø Investigators also want people to look for a tan and brown striped comforter that could be “important” to the case.

September 30, 2017

Ø Rich Stislicki told Crime Watch Daily that some people in the building where Danielle worked saw a car parked nearby that had its hood up, and Dani was talking to a man checking out the car.

Ø The man under the hood seen talking to Danielle, according to CWD, was none other than Floyd Galloway Jr., a married security guard that worked at the location.

Ø Ann Stislicki, told CWD that Floyd would often “seek” Danielle out by “walking around” Danielle’s office and by “showing up at her cubicle.”

Ø According to Rich Stislicki, Galloway has plead the 5th regarding his activities that day.

Ø Rich states he believes Galloway has more victims and that he is “habitual/serial”. He encourages any other victims of Galloway’s to please come forward if they are able.

Ø Galloway’s sister-in-law, Elizabeth Rose Newton, shared missing person flyers of Dani on Facebook and her family became angry with her, thus, she started to believe they knew something she didn’t.

Ø Chief Caid told Crime Watch Daily that after DNA from Danielle’s case and that of the female jogger (attack in Hines Park in September 2016) was examined, “There was a match between the two cases… That was the right guy.”

November 2017

Ø Floyd Galloway who pleads guilty in an unrelated case to kidnapping, criminal sexual conduct-assault with intent to commit sexual penetration and assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder by strangulation in a Livonia courtroom.

Ø "We feel very strongly we are going to solve this case," Chief Chuck Nebus said. "We are very optimistic."

December 2017

“Floyd, my message to you at this point is no longer, ‘We’re going to be here,’ because you already know that… We know things. Danielle had spoken to me about you, and the police know that as well… So when you’re in that cell, and you’re thinking about what you did and what you should do, you need to do the right thing.”

March 1, 2018

The Farmington Hills Police Department announces that in the time Dani has been missing, they have executed 78 search warrants.

November 20, 2018

Ø The 2 year anniversary of Danielle’s disappearance is quickly approaching – December 2nd, 2018. She would now be 30 years old.

“Stand on top of the highest mountain you can and scream her name. Do not stop screaming until she is found.”
-Ann Stislicki

Anyone who has information regarding Danielle Stislicki is urged to PLEASE call the Farmington Hills Police Command Desk at 248-871-2610 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-SPEAK-UP or 1-800-773-2587. Those who call with any information about the missing woman can remain anonymous if they would like.
Hi kelsie,
Sorry to be the jerk but can you please provide sources for your timeline? It would be great to have a comprehensive timeline we can tag to the beginning of subsequent threads but we will need to back up the facts with sources.

Thanks
Whiskers

Dani Timeline

September 2016

December 1, 2016

December 2, 2016

December 3, 2016

December 4, 2016

December 5, 2016

December 7, 2016
2pm

December 19, 2016

December 22, 2016

June 10, 2017

June 28, 2017

July 19, 2017

September 30, 2017

November 2017

December 2017

March 1, 2018

November 20, 2018

-Ann Stislicki

Kelsie,
I will have to dig for a source, but we know that the search on December 22 was not the first search of the suspect's house; it was just the first search reported by the media. The house was searched at least once within a week of Dani's disappearance (some time between 12/5 and 12/9).

Hi kelsie,
Sorry to be the jerk but can you please provide sources for your timeline? It would be great to have a comprehensive timeline we can tag to the beginning of subsequent threads but we will need to back up the facts with sources.

Thanks
Whiskers

Yes absolutely! Sorry about that... I meant to include a references page but had to go to work when I finished the timeline. I don't know if I'll be able to get to it today (happy thanksgiving!) but I will soon.

Kelsie,
I will have to dig for a source, but we know that the search on December 22 was not the first search of the suspect's house; it was just the first search reported by the media. The house was searched at least once within a week of Dani's disappearance (some time between 12/5 and 12/9).
Hey ozoner THANK YOU you're totally right and I will edit my post to include this.

Wish the would spill it in prison
That's never going to happen unless there is a little negotiation. He can either do hard time, or he can enjoy a little relief in the form of extra outdoor privileges, or whatever. Time to get creative and find a motivator to get him to talk. First order of the day is to make sure he understands that with all his current charges he will never be paroled, so might as well do time with a couple of privileges vs. hard time.
Let's get creative and put an end to the misery this family is going through.

Amateur opinion and speculation

That's never going to happen unless there is a little negotiation. He can either do hard time, or he can enjoy a little relief in the form of extra outdoor privileges, or whatever. Time to get creative and find a motivator to get him to talk. First order of the day is to make sure he understands that with all his current charges he will never be paroled, so might as well do time with a couple of privileges vs. hard time.
Let's get creative and put an end to the misery this family is going through.

Amateur opinion and speculation
I wish I could be certain that he'll never be paroled! I don't trust parole boards. (Offhand I'd be much more in favor of waterboarding than offering him privileges.)

I wish I could be certain that he'll never be paroled! I don't trust parole boards. (Offhand I'd be much more in favor of waterboarding than offering him privileges.)
Yes, I can understand the preference for that approach. However, given what we have to work with, I think incentives are the best motivation to get the information we seek. He doesn’t appear to be particularly clever, and I would think the desire to have a special meal each week or perhaps an extra hour of sunlight might do the trick. If I had to guess, i’d say the food would do it. I remember watching a tape of one miscreant confessing once he got a burger that he really wanted. So you never know.

Amateur speculation and opinion

Lighting Dani's candle.

130652-fcc2aa797701f47055d5250d275c62a0.jpg

Attachments

• danisCandle.jpg
    danisCandle.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1
According to MDOC, FG is currently housed at Alger Correctional Facility in Munising, MI. I wonder how many family/friends travel to northern Michigan to visit him? Perhaps a little cooperation in providing details of Dani's whereabouts might get him incarcerated a little closer to metro Detroit so he isn't isolated from family and friends.

Offender Tracking Information System (OTIS)

Second anniversary of Dani's disappearance is a week away. I expect media coverage this week as the date approaches. Hoping and praying for a break in the case. Justice for Danielle Stislicki!

Last edited:
Hi kelsie,

Thanks
Whiskers

The Case of Danielle Stislicki
Danielle Stislick, 28, of Farmington Hills, went missing Dec. 2, 2016. Here is a timeline of events since her disappearance.

Danielle Stislicki | ClickOnDetroit | WDIV Local 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member