MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the arraignment today and foyer interviews - okay, alright, agreed, "innocent until proven guilty"...but to claim to know what one's temporary client knows, to use cliches dusted in ash, and to imply that AG Nessel is bound by the actions of a lower ranking Oakland county district attorney is uncomfortably conspicuous. We're about to see JW's departure from a case he could have taken pro bono.

Yes absolutely, don't get caught up on semantics. There was a ton of evidence that was taken out of Floyd Galloway's home. Those of us that know this case would never question this! Floorboards, electronic devices, bedding, missing luggage???? Oh,I forgot to mention they took a vehicle too! One more thing, they searched Floyd's home on at least two or three occasions. No question in my mind that Floyd's house is the scene of the crime.

Last edited:
What confuses me is that Dani left work early that day. How did FG know to be waiting in the lot?

I think he just knew to wait and he got lucky being there early himself. I think it was just a half an hour early that she left work if IIRC

Oh, thank you Bravo!

And not to get caught up in semantics and all but I feel the judge would not say Dani got killed in FH if that wasn't true?? I'm definitely confused now due to all the evidence at FG's house that the crime took place in Berkeley.

Either way... happy this case is FINALLY moving forward... have thought of Dani every single day since December 2, 2016.

How, when, and by whom Dani's SUV was returned to the parking lot at her apartment complex in Farmington Hills will likely be an important detail in the case, but I agree with others who are convinced that a crime took place at FG's home in Berkley. I was watching WDIV live stream on my desktop but had Channel 4 on in the same room. I wasn't sure that I heard correctly when the new AG said that Dani was murdered in Farmington Hills. I don't know whether DN misspoke or has evidence of which we're not aware.

Last edited:
Yes absolutely, don't get caught up on semantics. There was a ton of evidence that was taken out of Floyd Galloway's home. Those of us that know this case would never question this! Floorboards, electronic devices, bedding, missing luggage???? Oh,I forgot to mention they took a vehicle too! One more thing, they searched Floyd's home on at least two or three occasions. No question in my mind that Floyd's house is the scene of the crime.
He's already admitted and has been sentenced in an attack and attempted rape of another young woman. He tried to strangle her as well but she got away and identified him. Floyd Galloway sentenced to 16-35 years in prison for attempted rape of jogger at Hines Park

20190306 - Judge Brady said, "...it is alleged in the complaint and warrant before the court that on or about December 2nd, 2016, within the city of Farmington Hills that you did deliberately with the intent to kill and with premeditation kill and murder one Danielle Stislicki..."

Three words in a complaint, "on or about", allow for known facts to become clarified when evidence is offered.

I doubt the defendant will object to "within the city of Farmington Hills". If innocent, how would he know the place isn't FH?

The information as to place(s) of his crime(s) will be verified as the proofs come in.

*if* FRGjr drove Danielle's car to its parking spot at IGA in Farmington Hills, his crimes were first detected in FH jurisdiction which set about to investigate over 27 months. This case will likely go to Oakland County Circuit Court building under the jurisdicition of the MIAG. Oakland County likely is where the murder occured.

I welcome all corrections.

Oh, thank you Bravo!

And not to get caught up in semantics and all but I feel the judge would not say Dani got killed in FH if that wasn't true?? I'm definitely confused now due to all the evidence at FG's house that the crime took place in Berkeley.

Either way... happy this case is FINALLY moving forward... have thought of Dani every single day since December 2, 2016.

RBBM

Me too! Dani is never very far from my mind.

Jaime Powell Horowitz, who will prosecute this case, is from Wayne County which leads me to at least consider that a trial (if there is one) could take place outside of Oakland County. I live in Oakland County and will tell you up front that I would not want to serve on the jury for this case, and I'm not sure that FG could get a fair trial in this county. More than any other case in recent memory, I've had conversations with many people about Danielle Stislicki's disappearance. Everyone seems to know about it, and I frequently found myself discussing the case with people I didn't even know.

I've seen many vehicles with #FindDani on their windows and met someone in the market one day who was wearing one of the burgundy ribbons offered by the family. I live in Rochester Hills - Oakland County but farther east than Farmington Hills. Interest in Dani's disappearance reached far beyond Berkley, Southfield, and the Farmington community. I want justice for Dani as much as her family, friends, and fellow Websleuthers, but I also feel strongly that the alleged perp deserves a fair, unbiased trial. I'm not sure that would happen in Oakland County. JMO

Jaime Powell Horowitz, who will prosecute this case, is from Wayne County which leads me to at least consider that a trial (if there is one) could take place outside of Oakland County. I live in Oakland County and will tell you up front that I would not want to serve on the jury for this case, and I'm not sure that FG could get a fair trial in this county. More than any other case in recent memory, I've had conversations with many people about Danielle Stislicki's disappearance. Everyone seems to know about it, and I frequently found myself discussing the case with people I didn't even know.

I've seen many vehicles with #FindDani on their windows and met someone in the market one day who was wearing one of the burgundy ribbons offered by the family. I live in Rochester Hills - Oakland County but farther east than Farmington Hills. Interest in Dani's disappearance reached far beyond Berkley, Southfield, and the Farmington community. I want justice for Dani as much as her family, friends, and fellow Websleuthers, but I also feel strongly that the alleged perp deserves a fair, unbiased trial. I'm not sure that would happen in Oakland County. JMO

I’d put money on this being heard outside of Oakland County. There will be a motion right off the bat to change venue. I’m 99% sure.

Early on they said someone else returned her vehicle and they didn't believe she ever went into her apartment. Strongly believe she was murdered at Floyd's residence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay