MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed on Wayne County's circuit court page that there is a pre-trial set tomorrow for 9am. I didn't think the next court date was till 11/29 (the jury trial).

Just noticed on Wayne County's circuit court page that there is a pre-trial set tomorrow for 9am. I didn't think the next court date was till 11/29 (the jury trial).

Interesting! Thank you for sharing! Is it possible that since he didn't accept the deal that another pretrial is necessary or is this just the norm?

Is this the same guy who worked at MetLife ?

Posted on FDS:

Attached is the trailer for Karen Drew’s story featuring Danielle’s friends, The Redford Girls. It will air tonight at 11:00 pm on Local 4 WDIV.
Watch live at: https://www.clickondetroit.com/live/watch-local-4-news-live
Also, there will be a Local 4 Facebook webcast on Wednesday at 11:30 am. Please feel free to share this and spread the word!

#JusticeForDani #FindDani #LightTheWayForDani #WeWillNotStop #NoMoreSecrets #IWearAndShareForDani #DaniRocks #FindTheMissing #Truth #Hope

https://www.facebook.com/FindDanielleStislicki/videos/376019472856277/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Person of interest in Danielle Stislicki disappearance rejects plea deal in Hines Park case again

However, he would not accept the deal during a hearing Friday and then rejected it again during a hearing Tuesday morning. The deal was offered by prosecutors about two weeks ago. "I'm going to move forward to the jury trial," Galloway told the judge. This case is expected to go to trial during which about 40-45 witnesses are expected to testify. The trial could last three weeks. The defense's request to adjourn court until January was denied. The trial is scheduled to begin Dec. 4.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...ce=facebook&utm_medium=snd&utm_campaign=wdiv4

Tuesday, November 14, 2017.
Floyd Galloway rejected a plea deal from prosecutors for a second time...."I'm going to move forward to the jury trial," Galloway told the judge [Slavens]. This case is expected to go to trial during which about 40-45 witnesses are expected to testify. The trial could last three weeks. The defense's request to adjourn court until January [2018] was denied. The trial is scheduled to begin Dec. 4....[5 days after original date of Nov 29th]

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...ce-rejects-plea-deal-in-hines-park-case-again

The timing of this trial just makes me shake my head. Practically one year exactly since Dani went missing. :(

Highlights from news story at 5

~45 witness. (7-10 of them forensic experts. Some being flown in and one as far as New Zealand)
~There is DNA in the case
~call to his phone came minutes after the attack
~Floyd still isn't being cooperative in regards to Danielle's case
~prosecutor plans to make a request to significantly extend sentence
~Floyd was going to take deal but then changed his mind again

~45 witness. Some being flown in and one as far as New Zealand

Just came to share the same info. I was trying to type as fast as I could while listening. Interesting tidbits...

~45 witness. (7-10 of them forensic experts. Some being flown in and one as far as New Zealand)
Typical narcissist attitude, he believes he's going free

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Report from Karen Drew, Local4Defenders

Friday November 10th - FRGjr says "NO" to plea deal
Within 24 hours FRGjr changed his mind and wanted to take it
Tuesday Nov 14th - Danielle Bennetts: "I want Mr. Galloway to be very clear--[pause]--that we are not playing any games. This offer is done. It does not matter if he flip flops in his mind and decides he wants it tomorrow, or he wants it the day of trial, or he wants it midway through the trial. There is no plea offer from the people..."

Galloway told the judge [Slavens], "I'm going to move forward to the jury trial".

[At the August 1st preliminary exam]
Drew: ...according to testimony, Galloway received a cell phone call within minutes of that attack that connected to a tower in Livonia putting him near the site of that attack. Police also confirming there is DNA evidence in that Livonia attack case...[expected are] 7-12 forensic experts, some being flown in as far as New Zealand...

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...ce=facebook&utm_medium=snd&utm_campaign=wdiv4

I just saw the interview with Danielle's friends with Karen Drew. the most interesting thing one of her friends said was that Galloway was over-friendly with Danielle.

Praying for Danielle, her family and friends.

Typical narcissist attitude, he believes he's going free

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

He's not going anywhere! Floyd visited his wife late Friday night at the hospital. Floyd was playing beer pong early on Saturday. If I had to take an educated guess, he disposed of Dani between the time he abducted her prior to visiting his wife in the hospital. I'd also guess he ditched her jeep at IGA, Dani's apartment complex, after visiting his wife at the hospital, very late. Sometime between 3 and 4 am on Saturday the 3rd. Floyd is clearly arrogant and at the same time seems lazy in my opinion. I don't think he took Dani far! He mislead the investigation by dumping her jeep at her apt.complex. If he would have dumped her in a landfill or even in a local dumpster, he would have been way ahead of LE's investigation. He also could have weighted her down in water or possibly used his training as a fire fighter/EMT to do otherwise. In any event, I don't think he went to the extreme of driving her hours away. I think he did what he did rather quickly and did his level best to go about normal life as quickly as possible to cover his tracks.

I just saw the interview with Danielle's friends with Karen Drew. the most interesting thing one of her friends said was that Galloway was over-friendly with Danielle.

Praying for Danielle, her family and friends.

Yes! One might use the politically correct phrase "very friendly with her [Danielle]". I prefer "the security guard repeatedly harrassed/stalked Danielle". Danielle did not consent. FRGjr continually "stopped by" her cubicle to target her. And, why did he drive his motor vehicle into Raleigh Office parking lot on Dec 2nd?

Yes! One might use the politically correct phrase "very friendly with her [Danielle]". I prefer "the security guard repeatedly harrassed/stalked Danielle". Danielle did not consent. FRGjr continually "stopped by" her cubicle to target her. And, why did he drive his motor vehicle into Raleigh Office parking lot on Dec 2nd?

I agree completely with your take on the harassing and stalking! I believe he drove his vehicle into the Raleigh Office parking lot on Dec 2nd because he had premeditated his ploy on Danielle! It's possible he didn't consider being seen in that parking lot and asking Dani for a ride, but it happened, no matter what Floyd anticipated! He was seen there!

Is it confirmed that Floyd drove his own car into the parking lot of Danielle's Office building the day she disappeared? Also is the part about Floyd Visiting his wife at the hospital that night confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelP