MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I so wish this sweet girl would be found and brought home to her family. I just get so sad about her. She went missing on my daughter’s 6th birthday just a half mile from where we were celebrating at a restaurant that night at the time she was abducted. lighting the way for Dani.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thankyou for your input. Please understand I am not in any means trying to offend or discourage your reply to mine.
My apologies to tell you I spoke with friends of mine that are correctional officers in Michigan prisons that stated if any inmate is at any high level is due to tickets or fighting in prison. You never start off at a high level endless other reasons.
Floyd went to Jackson first where you will spend up to 90 days first. Before finding a suitable place for each prisoner.
I already know off the top of my brain Floyd he has either received tickets or fought with someone or many someone's to achieve that high of a level.
My Brothers murderer is in the same prison system also. Started out at level 1, went to level 5 now level 2.
Look it up. Shannon Holmes.
After all these years I received a letter today from that piece of [emoji90].
I've been staring at it for 45 minutes.
On another note... I went Monday to pick up eyeglasses. I seen a minivan with Dani written all over it. Asking someone to come forward. Someone knows something. I believe that wholeheartedly.
After a while I learned a family member of Dani's work's at my eyeglass place.
After seeing that van it took me back to that dark place of not knowing why. Why did Shannon kill my brother?
I had to wait for a trial. That seemed like a lifetime.
Here is a family a year and 2 months of not knowing anything. God do I wish them much peace to handle such pain.
Much love and peace to all. [emoji173][emoji72]黎

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Owl, what you have been through is devastating.
My kind thoughts are with you.
Thank goodness, you do express so much kindness, after your experience.

Still no updates yet?

Danielle’s 30th birthday is coming up on the 28th. I wish her family and friends were able to have her home.

Still no updates yet?

Unfortunately, no. This was the last MSM article about Dani. Written almost a month ago about the FDS Facebook page.

https://www.inquisitr. com/4759393/danielle-stislicki-almost-one-million-people-touched-by-story-of-missing-woman-who-vanished-over-a-year-ago/

Lighting Dani's candle. May she come home soon.

burgandyCandleDani.jpg

We have a lot of flooding going on in the area this morning. Hoping anything buried might come up.

Thinking of you, Dani.[emoji172]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This was just posted on my facebook so I am adding the media link:
https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...berkley-home-in-search-for-danielle-stislicki

...."While vigils, fliers and gatherings have kept the 28-year-old Farmington Hills woman's mysterious disappearance in the headlines, police have been keeping quiet about the case.

The Local 4 Defenders have new information about the case.

Police said they're making progress on the case while they wait for lab results on mounting evidence that has been gathered"........

^ Above article is from last year.

Posted: 5:09 PM, February 21, 2017
Updated: 5:09 PM, February 21, 2017

Darn it opps on posting article from Feb 2017 - was hoping it was an update. A friend shared the news link on my facebook :(

Hoping for new news

Quick question - it likely has been discussed, I'm a speed reader and tend to skim things, so I apologize - but can someone explain to me why the police were SO quick to label Dani's case as a crime? Like what made them think that immediately? Because, as you all know, we see cases on here frequently where someone just ditches their life without their car/purse/etc etc (I definitely believe FGJ is guilty, I'm just wondering why the police knew right away that it was an involuntary disappearance)

Quick question - it likely has been discussed, I'm a speed reader and tend to skim things, so I apologize - but can someone explain to me why the police were SO quick to label Dani's case as a crime? Like what made them think that immediately? Because, as you all know, we see cases on here frequently where someone just ditches their life without their car/purse/etc etc (I definitely believe FGJ is guilty, I'm just wondering why the police knew right away that it was an involuntary disappearance)

I've only followed the case on and off so I apologize if I missed something, but I don't think they did label it foul play immediately.

The earliest mention of that from LE that I know of (and on the timeline) was like 2 1/2 weeks after she disappeared. The family talked about suspecting foul play more quickly than that, but I don't recall such a thing from LE. But like I said, I very easily could have missed it.

Hi Kelsie. I honestly don't believe the public was given that information. My best guess would be they came to that conclusion because of evidence collected at FG's home. It is for this same reason that I believe they told us they believed she was deceased later on in the investigation.

My personal hunch is blood stains and or amount of blood it woukd have taken to make said stain. But I could way off here!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Kelsie, I believe there were a few reasons. I do believe they knew he was the last person seen with her at MetLife. My guess is they contacted him to question and from the beginning he refused to answer any questions ( red flag) , they were able to ping her phone locations and it may have shown a Berkeley area ping ( where Floyd lived) and then all the other “ items” we are unaware of to keep the integrity of the case. The fact that she was a happy woman, had plans with her bff and that her personal items were left in her vehicle and nothing missing in home ( she didn’t pack a bag) pulled LE towards the terrible fact she was more than likely a victim of crime.:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darn it opps on posting article from Feb 2017 - was hoping it was an update. A friend shared the news link on my facebook :(

Hoping for new news

Please don't feel bad... That is so easy to do, and has happened to all of us in one way or the other.

I applaud you for caring so deeply about Dani, and for sharing anything you find that might be of help. Really glad you're here...

Happy Birthday week Dani! Thinking of her family and loved ones. May they smile and laugh remembering her amazing spirit this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy birthday, Danielle. I’m so sad that her family is without her on her 30th birthday.

:happybirthday: Danielle!

You are very very missed by your friends and family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321