Still Missing MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #15 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not as up to date on this case as many of you- am i correct that his wife died of leukemia? i saw what i think is her obituary and in that obituary, where it says she was survived by--- the defendant was not mentioned.

I am not as up to date on this case as many of you- am i correct that his wife died of leukemia? i saw what i think is her obituary and in that obituary, where it says she was survived by--- the defendant was not mentioned.
I know she had cancer but what type I don't know. Sounds like her Family finally came to terms since he wasn't mentioned.

I thought the hearing started at 10:00 this morning, so I did some chores, made a fresh pot of coffee, and thought I'd be ready to sit down at the computer to watch live stream. I noticed that hearing was already in progress, so they must have started at 9:00. Hope I didn't miss too much.

I missed some of this forensic results. Dang phone. Was any of Dani's found in this report on the carpet?

Eily passed away with leukemia. One of the other sisters passed away with breast cancer shortly after.

Thank you everyone for keeping this thread updated with information yesterday and today. Hard to keep track at work otherwise.

Good to see you Holocene. Must be hard but good to see Justice finally for Dani. I'm confident this will go to Trial.
Yesterday was a good day. Overwhelming, but satisfying to have answers. They’ve done a great job keeping a lid on all of this. I just keep thinking about what it must have been like to be that cab driver or those last people who saw her at work for the last few years.

Yesterday was a good day. Overwhelming, but satisfying to have answers. They’ve done a great job keeping a lid on all of this. I just keep thinking about what it must have been like to be that cab driver or those last people who saw her at work for the last few years.
They really did a great job on keeping things quiet. Yes I feel for the folks who last him or Dani. Especially her BF she was to meet with. And of course you and all who loved her.

I don't want to seem disrespectful, but I find myself chuckling during Dr. D's testimony. Defense attorney is funny, too. Difficult to take her seriously.

Has anyone noticed whether or not FG has family/friends in the gallery?

Seems the Defense keeps harping on cause and manner of death. We and he knows he cant speak to cause. Good Lord!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234