MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope hope hope this is the case.

I wonder if they checked the obvious... For her height, was her driver's seat in the logical position?

Duh!! I didn't even think of that at this time! Maybe Holocene can tell us? That would be very valuable info!

<modsnip>

I really don't think anyone else parked her car in her "usual spot" anyway. Just covering all the bases.

I know I was wondering how they would pick that spot etc...that's why I think someone knew her or knew her habits.

Also, she appears to really love her cat. Chances are she wouldn't just leave her cat behind if she were to take off.

I agree! Her family said it was out of ordinary. She must have a routine.

I know we're not allowed to post FB links and such but when it's the family's FB missing page and the Family has made a statement as the administrator of that page, can we say that? I won't post the link and I guess a mod will remove if warranted. but the family has posted this and it makes a HUGE difference in why last place her vehicle was seen has not been released.
."Sadly, the cameras, police stated, only capture the presence of traffic, not a photographic record."
Businesses cameras pick up much more. 2 big recent Mi cases, Jessica and April both had footage of the vehicle. Both shared with the public that footage.

Although she left early from work that day...

This is where I'm at. I think its possible that Danielle could have had personal situations going on in her life that only one or two people in her close circle would be privy to. Such a private situation might not have been brought to light or known by the family until she went missing. Once it was, it could've made a lot more sense to the family and LE and pointed out who she might've been involved with and why. That would also make sense on the stance and wording of LE

Don't want to be a downer...but I think she did some dating sites without any luck...perhaps someone knew her habits. She may not have thought much of him but he may have of her.

This is where I'm at. I think its possible that Danielle could have had personal situations going on in her life that only one or two people in her close circle would be privy to. Such a private situation might not have been brought to light or known by the family until she went missing. Once it was, it could've made a lot more sense to the family and LE and pointed out who she might've been involved with and why. That would also make sense on the stance and wording of LE.

That sounds possible too. Do you think LE is trying to decide whether or not she left voluntarily? Or has LE recently said they also believe she have have been abducted?

What is so frustrating is I can't find anything linking this young woman to a high risk lifestyle. But you could be right about personal complications.

Don't want to be a downer...but I think she did some dating sites without any luck...perhaps someone knew her habits. She may not have thought much of him but he may have of her.
I got on Tinder (hope the gf didn't hear about me being on there!) and no sign of a 28 year old named Danielle that looked anything like her.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It was mentioned somewhere in this thread about her making a comment to family or friends about dating sites.

Just another thought re: LE's statement. It seems imho that they know DS is with someone she went with willingly. Possibly showed up at the apartment when she did or when she was fixing to leave. Ex. Someone with a new car or motorcycle and wanted to take a ride.
But because of her missing work they are concerned if she is still safe with this person. Could have been even an accident. Just moo

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Also, she appears to really love her cat. Chances are she wouldn't just leave her cat behind if she were to take off.

That right there is a BIG clue IMO.

I don't know about hearsay on the dating sites. Most responsible people let at least one person know who they are going out with. Name, picture. Danielle doesn't come across as careless. However, most people post only happy stuff on social media so you never know. She could have lived an alternate reckless life.

Dating sites don't have to be reckless...I have a few friends that married from meeting that way. She may have dabbled to meet someone nice and didn;t find anyone but he may think he did. Just a random thought.

That sounds possible too. Do you think LE is trying to decide whether or not she left voluntarily? Or has LE recently said they also believe she have have been abducted?
I cant say certainty whether law enforcement thinks she was abducted or not. It seems more likely that it was a planned meeting that started out as an innocent venture and then something went wrong. So, a planned abduction, IMO, no. A secret date that got out of hand and quickly escalated, perhaps into violence, yes. So LE might know exactly who to be looking at but have no proof of foul play. That would be my guess and why the police are concerned for her safety.

I wasn't implying dating sites were bad. It's just usually people tell at least one friend or someone they are going on a date via someone they met on the web.

I don't know about hearsay on the dating sites. Most responsible people let at least one person know who they are going out with. Name, picture. Danielle doesn't come across as careless. However, most people post only happy stuff on social media so you never know. She could have lived an alternate reckless life.
I have a hard time believing that someone as health conscious as she apparently was had any kind of reckless lifestyle, but she may have been too trusting of someone.

I have a hard time believing that someone as health conscious as she apparently was had any kind of reckless lifestyle, but she may have been too trusting of someone.
Yes me too. And too trusting of someone that she might've felt very deeply about, which could've put her in a position to be very vulnerable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0