MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked this out before because someone on SM made comments about his pics being off.

So I looked and he posted the map when he posted pic of building. I thought map was showing how to get to building as someone made comment how cool building photo was.

From what I can tell, the Plymouth Road Office Complex is 20 miles from IGA.

That's not what worried me. Green hill apartments are not far from Independence Green apartments. There is a map posted that Im referencing.

I know. My response was in regards to someone thinking the map was showing how to get to that building.

I know. My response was in regards to someone thinking the map was showing how to get to that building.

That map is of a completely different area than Plymouth Road Office Complex as we both know! It was posted on March of 2015, I'm not sure there is any relevance but its striking to me that Green Hill Apartments are right off of west 9 mile road. That complex is the half way point between Danielle's and her friends house.

Most likely. But if the address only got you as far as the apartment complex, you might need to ask someone who lived there for more detailed instructions in finding a particular apartment number. If you had just committed a crime, you might also be nervous and a little flighty in trying to find that unit. JMO

The addresses in this complex take you to an exact building. Every building has an individual address with unique apartment numbers. Example: 12345 Independence Ct has apartments 1-6 and 12355 Independence Ct has apartments 7-13. (Not real addresses, obviously).

On top of that, the address and apartment numbers located within each building are posted on large signs right outside the door. You can still see them when it's dark.

That map is of a completely different area than Plymouth Road Office Complex as we both know! It was posted on March of 2015, I'm not sure there is any relevance but its striking to me that Green Hill Apartments are right off of west 9 mile road. That complex is the half way point between Danielle's and her friends house.

Sorry to quote myself but, being that the person who posted the map also claimed to have seen Danielle on the evening she went missing, I sure hope LE looks into this!

Without trying to run straight at an argument, putting forward that she may have been pregnant as a theory seems a little weird.

There's a difference between a theory based on 'DS posted this on SM which leads me to believe there's a possibility she was pregnant' or 'She was posting pins on Pinterest that could be to do with this, but could they possibly be because she was pregnant?' than straight up out of nowhere putting it forward as a theory. I mean, if we go down that route, we could start all sorts of theories that lead us down unhelpful avenues.

'Perhaps she was secretly gay and when she came out, someone didn't like it'

'Perhaps she was unknowingly ill and found out that day and walked off...'

As valid as those scenarios could be, I feel like it could be quite damaging to go down the route of them as theories without any sort of indication towards them being factual. Suppose the pregnancy theory gains legs and then on SM someone says they've heard she may have been pregnant and then full circle we are discussing how it looks as though she may have been pregnant.

I don't dismiss the theory as being possible at all, it's definitely possible - as it is possible for most females to be pregnant at any one time. But without there being any basis for thinking she may have been, I feel like it could do more damage than good to be discussing it as a particular, individual theory. Just my opinion, please don't tell me off! :) :)

Maybe the flying Spaghetti monster took her away. After all, we can't prove the flying Spaghetti monster doesn't exist so it's a possibility.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Without trying to run straight at an argument, putting forward that she may have been pregnant as a theory seems a little weird.

There's a difference between a theory based on 'DS posted this on SM which leads me to believe there's a possibility she was pregnant' or 'She was posting pins on Pinterest that could be to do with this, but could they possibly be because she was pregnant?' than straight up out of nowhere putting it forward as a theory. I mean, if we go down that route, we could start all sorts of theories that lead us down unhelpful avenues.

'Perhaps she was secretly gay and when she came out, someone didn't like it'

'Perhaps she was unknowingly ill and found out that day and walked off...'

As valid as those scenarios could be, I feel like it could be quite damaging to go down the route of them as theories without any sort of indication towards them being factual. Suppose the pregnancy theory gains legs and then on SM someone says they've heard she may have been pregnant and then full circle we are discussing how it looks as though she may have been pregnant.

I don't dismiss the theory as being possible at all, it's definitely possible - as it is possible for most females to be pregnant at any one time. But without there being any basis for thinking she may have been, I feel like it could do more damage than good to be discussing it as a particular, individual theory. Just my opinion, please don't tell me off! :) :)

How is it any different or more damaging than theorizing it was drug related because of her key charm or her etsy interests? Or that she committed suicide? She has been seeing someone or someone(s) ... so pregnancy is not out of the realm of possibility.

IMO, there are subtle things posted by DS on SM that could easily lead to pregnancy speculation, at a time where maybe she was keeping the news very close to herself. Pure speculation on my part and wont go into details but look closely, read descriptions. Again, just a theory.

How is it any different or more damaging than theorizing it was drug related because of her key charm or her etsy interests? Or that she committed suicide? She has been seeing someone or someone(s) ... so pregnancy is not out of the realm of possibility.

Because of her key chain and her Etsy interests. You just said it yourself. They are tangible things that link to those theories. Surmising she's pregnant is out of thin air and doesn't connect to any facts we currently have.

That's all I'm saying; it doesn't connect anywhere. It's as left field as suggesting she might have decided to join the circus. I think we should work with what we have, rather than overfilling the pot with every single possible thing that could've happened. We wouldn't get anywhere that way... well, at least I don't think we would. I love you enough to agree to disagree Gulf :)

Because of her key chain and her Etsy interests. You just said it yourself. They are tangible things that link to those theories. Surmising she's pregnant is out of thin air and doesn't connect to any facts we currently have.

That's all I'm saying; it doesn't connect anywhere. It's as left field as suggesting she might have decided to join the circus. I think we should work with what we have, rather than overfilling the pot with every single possible thing that could've happened. We wouldn't get anywhere that way... well, at least I don't think we would. I love you enough to agree to disagree Gulf :)
This is what I was getting at. The supposed BF isn't even confirmed... His cousin called DS his girlfriend in a post... So what. Not every person in the family may have been in the loop regarding the guy's love life and didn't have updated info of their status. This is speculation based on speculation.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

IMO, there are subtle things posted by DS on SM that could easily lead to pregnancy speculation, at a time where maybe she was keeping the news very close to herself. Pure speculation on my part and wont go into details but look closely, read descriptions. Again, just a theory.

You can be explicit with why you think this; we are allowed to sleuth the victim. I would very much be interested to know how you feel it might lead to pregnancy speculation. In fact, I don't see a reason why you wouldn't share the reasons if it's possible she was..?

You can be explicit with why you think this; we are allowed to sleuth the victim. I would very much be interested to know how you feel it might lead to pregnancy speculation. In fact, I don't see a reason why you wouldn't share the reasons if it's possible she was..?
Simply out of respect for Danielle and her family if that is the case. I am sorry, I don't mean to throw that out there with nothing to back it up other than what I wrote.

Joining the circus is as common as pregnancy? Having sex and getting pregnant happens every day. No one else would be privy to it. All it takes is a man and a woman. Maybe she was, maybe she wasn't. Maybe she took drugs, maybe she didn't. Maybe she was depressed, maybe not. But ... we can disagree. I'm not considering anything that LE wouldn't be looking into.

Mace would make you scream, only taser wouldn't.

No one heard a thing

Trust me...you can't even breathe when you get maced...much less scream. Mace I would think is not a common tool of the trade for abductors because even if you don't spray it on yourself, you've sprayed it on someone you're taking. It would affect you too.

I think why I can't let go of the perp leaving the car there is the PURSE.
Dani had to go in her apt..feed her cat...pack a bag..maybe grab some groceries/kitchen stuff, maybe go to the bathroom. It's christmas, it's getting dark, and all this would take more than 1-2 min. Women are conditioned to have their purses. We grab them unconsciously and when we purposely leave them in a car and leave the car, there's always a sense of ...crap..I shouldn't have left my purse in the car..her money and credit cards were in there..what would be the point of her NOT taking her purse? It's just an auto reflex to me.
OR..the perp could very well been on foot or parked his car and was out...crime of opportunity..approached her as she was getting out of her car, disabled her or just threatened her..he takes her away in her own car and then returns it to the same spot. That seems like a likely scenario as then he wouldn't have had to drag her back to HIS car or if he was on foot..he NEEDS her car to go to a second location. Then he brings it back and drives off in his car or leaves on foot.

Trust me...you can't even breathe when you get maced...much less scream. Mace I would think is not a common tool of the trade for abductors because even if you don't spray it on yourself, you've sprayed it on someone you're taking. It would affect you too.

I think why I can't let go of the perp leaving the car there is the PURSE.
Dani had to go in her apt..feed her cat...pack a bag..maybe grab some groceries/kitchen stuff, maybe go to the bathroom. It's christmas, it's getting dark, and all this would take more than 1-2 min. Women are conditioned to have their purses. We grab them unconsciously and when we purposely leave them in a car and leave the car, there's always a sense of ...crap..I shouldn't have left my purse in the car..her money and credit cards were in there..what would be the point of her NOT taking her purse? It's just an auto reflex to me.
OR..the perp could very well been on foot or parked his car and was out...crime of opportunity..approached her as she was getting out of her car, disabled her or just threatened her..he takes her away in her own car and then returns it to the same spot. That seems like a likely scenario as then he wouldn't have had to drag her back to HIS car or if he was on foot..he NEEDS her car to go to a second location. Then he brings it back and drives off in his car or leaves on foot.
I leave my purse in the car all the time and do not feel this. If I know I'm going to be carrying stuff especially. If I'm going in a store, a lot of times I'll just grab my wallet and clip my keys to the zipper. I never ever forget my phone, though. May be my generation, but this thing sticks to me like glue

I sprayed my pepper spray once just to see how far it shot and just spraying it at arm's length made me cough. Probably not a good idea for a kidnapper IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member