MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't think attending a wedding with someone says all that much. Especially if they were dating? At least casually. Prolly dude had a +1 and she was available/wanted to go? Heck, I attended a wedding in college with my gf-at-the-time's roommate. As I was the only male friend among their group in college who owned a suit, i think was the reason. Free meal + open bar? I'm there. I had to pitch in a fitty for the card tho. Didn't even know the bride or groom. Her/the roommate's family on the one-side.

And speaking as someone who has run a business for 25 years, I know that many times people are hesitant to come forward and express things and will keep them internalized. If they see another person speaking up and vocalizing their thoughts, in many cases that is enough incentive for other people to start doing the same. At the beginning of a meeting, I can't get anybody to say a word, but after that first guy opens up and starts talking freely, others will follow suit. Psychologically I can't explain it, but I know it happens.......a lot.

that's great, but then how do you get them to stop talking and end the meeting so work can get done.

But the above seems true even in these threads. Threads 1 and early part of 2 limped along with only a few theories of the case being offered up. Toward the end of the 2nd thread and even more so this thread I've noticed sleuthers opening up and offer a lot of good, thought-provoking posts; taking angles I hadn't even thought to consider. Some of them running afoul of the mods; but that's maybe a function of getting a lot of good ideas out and discussed, pushing the boundaries a bit.

Fwiw he was called her boyfriend (or maybe the wording was they are dating) on an instagram post

[video=youtube;KxtaEDQRBUE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxtaEDQRBUE[/video]
We can only hope this applies to this case.

dani1.jpg dani2.jpg

Dani3.jpgDani4.jpg

dani5.jpg

I am not sure the onus is on you to decide what the people in her life are allowed to be offended by. You can at least feign an attempt at being respectful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not one theory is off the table, pretty much all have been discussed and dissected, without pointing fingers at anyone in particular. There are many possible POI, but none named at this time. Naming them is LE job, not ours. Just not a lot to go on at this point, like so many other cases.

I am not sure the onus is on you to decide what the people in her life are allowed to be offended by. You can at least feign an attempt at being respectful.

I haven't seen or heard from her folks publicly since the press conference. I know someone is managing her Facebook page, I assume her Dad.

How are they holding up, and do they have any running theories about what is going on that seem more plausible than any other ones ?

Is LE keeping them updated and informed ??

What is happening in here?..................I've had two posts now that have shown up on screen and then completely disappeared..........................anybody other than me ?

I think the moderators are ridding the thread of signs of the previous conversation, which I appreciate. To answer your question though, her parents are being strong but with Christmas coming...well you can imagine. I've been told LE may know more than they're letting on publicly, but I don't know how much her parents have been told.

Wonder where dude hangs out on the internet that that sort of language isn't roundly ridiculed? I'd like to know so I never go there. About the most (ostensibly) straight male place I hang out on the internet is a very active but niche sports forum (so we have few new members or outsiders viewing the posts); and anyone throws around stuff like that there gets called out for it/ostracized and the word gets changed/deleted by the mods.

I think the moderators are ridding the thread of signs of the previous conversation, which I appreciate. To answer your question though, her parents are being strong but with Christmas coming...well you can imagine. I've been told LE may know more than they're letting on publicly, but I don't know how much her parents have been told.

Thank you Holocene. I know it's hard to hang in here sometimes. Not everyone remembers that this site is victim friendly, victims meaning not just Dani but her family and friends as well and we know they are sometimes here reading.

I can imagine the holidays are beyond painful for the family. They must feel completely helpless.

Because the family is so supportive if LE I truly feel the family knows more than we do and LE even more than them. They WILL find Dani.

Hug your sister extra for all of us on Christmas Day....

I haven't seen or heard from her folks publicly since the press conference. I know someone is managing her Facebook page, I assume her Dad.

How are they holding up, and do they have any running theories about what is going on that seem more plausible than any other ones ?

Is LE keeping them updated and informed ??

Don't even wanna think about tomorrow/this weekend for her family. Maybe we'll have a Christmas miracle. : (

I appreciate you folks so much.

I hope her parents keep putting pressure on LE daily. Letting this go cold is the worst thing that can happen. Whatever LE has done up to this point doesn't seem to be working.......and I've exhausted any new ideas that haven't already been expressed over the last three threads. I'm frustrated that no organized ground searches have been planned, especially with warmer weather on the horizon. I don't personally think anything is going to happen until she is found, and I don't mean found by the cops, I mean found by somebody out taking a jog or out walking their dog. We're three weeks into this now...........and know virtually nothing more than we did on Dec. 12th, or Dec. 3rd for that matter.

I'm pretty comfortable in assuming that at one point in her life, she had this FB account and that it is being used by the family. I guess a better question may be, are you thinking the family played a role in her disappearance and if so, to what extent/why? I'm just not seeing it, but if this is a subtle jab at a new theory, I'd like to hear it. If not, I apologize for the assumption ahead of time :)

No, I'm not very subtle when I have a theory. :) I have no theory, only prayers. I have only been responding to the posts about her facebook page that another poster, aggiaa, had posted (the puzzle over the timeline that goes back to 2011). I quote the posts I am responding to, so you can track back if needed to get the gist.

Poster had stated why she questioned whether the FB account was actually "started" post-disappearance, and I could see her reasoning. I don't think when the account was technically opened has any bearing on the case, but just wanted to express support for her questions.

I'm going to be off for the next several days. Want to wish you all a wonderful Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hold your loved ones close. xo

Praying for good news when I come back, thinking especially of these 3 ladies:

Danielle Stislicki
Jessica Roggenkamp
Nia Hantzopoulos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics