MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be off for the next several days. Want to wish you all a wonderful Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hold your loved ones close. xo

Praying for good news when I come back, thinking especially of these 3 ladies:

Danielle Stislicki
Jessica Roggenkamp
Nia Hantzopoulos

I didn't receive a Christmas present from you yet.........is it on the way ? I'm going to be in and out a lot myself the next few days, so if I need to make provisions for a car hauler, a crane, or an armored car to arrive.....let me know before you take off.

I didn't receive a Christmas present from you yet.........is it on the way ? I'm going to be in and out a lot myself the next few days, so if I need to make provisions for a car hauler, a crane, or an armored car to arrive.....let me know before you take off.

Merry Christmas, Man of Steel. ;)

Missed them the first time around, a bit before my time, but great band. 'Never Say Never'....

Good hair band from the eighties................................too bad they only had a couple of hits.

"hey, look at that: it's already 11:45, what's everyone doing for lunch?" and then 15 minutes of lunch plans conversation.

Didn't click your GIF at first. Hilarious. Reminds me of getting cuffed by possibly the shortest** female cop on the CPD after getting into a bar scuffle on Madison street near the United Center after the heartbreaking Game 7 loss by the Wings to the Blackhawks in the playoffs a few years back (of course they arrest the Wings fan). She had me sit down backwards on a chair to put the zip-ties on.

**but possibly also the toughest. the transport to take me to 18th and State for booking was late to pick me up and when they finally arrived she challenged the driver (dude cop) to take off their belts (service belts? the things they carry cuffs/guns on) and step outside, as she was super-po'd he cut into her mid-shift lunch break by being late. She took hers off, threw it up on the island thing in the middle of the satellite police station and marched outside. He didn't follow. I was giggling my butt off, one hand cuffed to an eye-bolt in the wall. Other hand trying to hold my pants up (they take your belt and laces if you have em).

Yeah, I've been arrested and jailed a few times myself.......................that's what happens when you're young and have more brawn than brains, plus it makes for fantastic stories.

My latest one was over something really dumb...........I don't know why everybody got so excited about it. Just me and my dog hanging out on a lazy Saturday afternoon.

an dog-driving-a-swerving-car.gif

click to view

Wonder where dude hangs out on the internet that that sort of language isn't roundly ridiculed? I'd like to know so I never go there. About the most (ostensibly) straight male place I hang out on the internet is a very active but niche sports forum (so we have few new members or outsiders viewing the posts); and anyone throws around stuff like that there gets called out for it/ostracized and the word gets changed/deleted by the mods.

topix is one forum site that does not seem to moderate anything said. I did not find a thread for DS there, though.

I hope her parents keep putting pressure on LE daily. Letting this go cold is the worst thing that can happen. Whatever LE has done up to this point doesn't seem to be working.......and I've exhausted any new ideas that haven't already been expressed over the last three threads. I'm frustrated that no organized ground searches have been planned, especially with warmer weather on the horizon. I don't personally think anything is going to happen until she is found, and I don't mean found by the cops, I mean found by somebody out taking a jog or out walking their dog. We're three weeks into this now...........and know virtually nothing more than we did on Dec. 12th, or Dec. 3rd for that matter.
Ground searches make sense for a spur-of-the-moment crime committed by a casual acquaintance or a stranger, but if she was killed by someone she knew well or by some hired by someone she knew well, it's more likely that she was buried, in which case a ground search by amateurs probably wouldn't find anything.

Hi Everybody, long time lurker here. Not to be too off topic here, but I'm really surprised to see how balanced this particular forum is. It usually feels like the site is flooded with females (not saying that is a bad thing)! I'm wondering now though, if possibly I have been very incorrect, and stupidly assumed aliases to be females! What do you all think?

Also, Holocene, my thoughts are truly with you. I've had somebody disappear in my life, and there is nothing worse than the uncertainty and the desire to try ANYTHING to find them. I'm wishing you and your sister, as well as your new family, some peace this holiday.

Interesting new posts on the Berkley page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's quite dismissive of LE to disregard Atomic's experience without investigating further. The only reason it's acceptable, IMHO, is if they do know more than we're being told and already have a focus.

Don't feel bad though Atomic, for the way you reacted. Strangers need to stay in their own lane. I firmly believe that women especially are absolutely entitled to be "rude" to strangers or anyone that gets up in their space in a way that is uncomfortable. The gift of fear, etc. He approached you in an odd and uncomfortable way and you deserve to own the way that made you feel.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I'm a few days behind but this post resonated with me. I firmly believe we should always trust our gut feelings on a situation. I did this a few weeks ago, and I have no doubt it saved my little girl and I from being harmed or worse. We were coming home after dark and I saw a vehicle I didn't recognize. The road I live on is at the end of a public road, and where that road ends it veers off onto my road, which is a dead end private road with my house and two others. Needless to say I know all of the cars that belong on our road and this wasn't one, so I immediately felt uncomfortable. But it was black and looked like an unmarked cop car and had a spotlight by the mirror. It just didn't feel right. I usually check the mail right there but decided to keep going.

As I drove past I saw the cars headlights flip on and it immediately started coming down my road. I wasn't scared but instinctly knew something was not right so I really hustled down my road, totally out of my usual habit of negotiating around potholes and stuff, and hit the garage button as soon as I was close enough. I didn't even have the car in park before I was closing the garage door behind us. It was about halfway down when I saw the car's headlights in my driveway. But it just backed out and left. I figured I was just paranoid and whatever, we were home.

The next day a pair of detectives from the PD knocked on my door and asked if I saw a dark car in the area. I told them about the car that followed me home, described it, and told them what I did. It was the car they were looking for. It turns out someone was impersonating a police officer and attempted to kidnap a woman (passenger in the car he pulled over)shortly after they followed me home. Thankfully that woman realized the car wasn't a real cop car and jumped out.

Being constantly aware of my surrounding (thanks to Websleuths!) and feeling uncomfortable about that car, and then reacting to my gut feeling probably saved my daughter and I. I barely slept for a few nights thinking about what would have happened ed if he had trapped us in my garage. Always trust your gut!

Interesting new posts on the Berkley page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if unrelated to this case I'd really like to know what's going on at that house. A week of forensics, detectives, flat bed trucks and now a repeat visit. Hard to believe LE has been able to keep it under wraps with so many noticing and commenting. I know it's all rumor and speculation but I feel this is likely related.

can you be more specific about what page

On Facebook, search for Berkley. Then look under the group results. The page has 1,126 members. It's a public group so you can view posts without being a member. The post mentioned is right at the top.

Top post has the new info. If you scroll down there is another post that has the original discussion.

It's not confirmed by main stream media so can't discuss too much here.

Just drove the vicinity of that ice rink. No signs of trucks or commotion. I think people are trolling.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just drove the vicinity of that ice rink. No signs of trucks or commotion. I think people are trolling.

How awful if that's the case! Did you drive Robina and Oxford area? Thanks for looking into!

On Facebook, search for Berkley. Then look under the group results. The page has 1,126 members. It's a public group so you can view posts without being a member. The post mentioned is right at the top.

Top post has the new info. If you scroll down there is another post that has the original discussion.

It's not confirmed by main stream media so can't discuss too much here.

Thanks for adding the details. Not sure how much I am allowed to say so I kept it to the minimum. Wasn't trying to be cryptic :)

All of Robina, Oxford, and Kipling.

And now I go to my late night meal at O.W.L. If you live in metro Detroit, you gotta go here. It's so damn good.

The next day a pair of detectives from the PD knocked on my door and asked if I saw a dark car in the area. I told them about the car that followed me home, described it, and told them what I did. It was the car they were looking for. It turns out someone was impersonating a police officer and attempted to kidnap a woman (passenger in the car he pulled over)shortly after they followed me home. Thankfully that woman realized the car wasn't a real cop car and jumped out.

How incredibly scary and thank goodness you trusted your instincts and kept your family safe. So glad you are ok and hope they catch the creep soon. So glad to hear the other woman got away safely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay