MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FHPD was at Independence Green this morning as well, not near Danielle's apartment. Not sure if it's related but there were multiple cars.

I wonder what prompted them to search there. There is a lady who does mapping on YouTube and I think her channel is called All a matter of perception.She aligns the planets and does all these measurements to see where the planets were at the time of a crime and shes normally spot on in some cases on where the victim is usually found. Maybe LE looked at her site and went with it. Normally I don't believe in things like planets aligning, but anything is possible.Hopefully she is found soon.My thinking on this is the reason they told family not to search is that they actually have her on camera somewhere. Why else would they not search for her?

I am new here, are we allowed to try to determine the address in Berkeley based on the discussion on the Berkeley page and then try to determine the name of the property owner through a public records search?

Didn't even think of that: Maybe they know this is her guy she hangs out with so they checked his house.

I am new here, are we allowed to try to determine the address in Berkeley based on the discussion on the Berkeley page and then try to determine the name of the property owner through a public records search?

Only if they are officially named.

Of course, you just can't post it here. Wondering if this is the same house that was previously searched on the 14th according to the Berkley page. With so many stash houses (many abandoned) to move her about, finding the owner may not discover much. But certainly no harm in sleuthing.

:welcome:

We we can only sleuth people who have been officially named in MSM or by LE.

I did that last night. No sharing names here as they have indicated there is no one in custody and no POI at this point. Not sure how accurate but I traced current residents and realized we have mutual friends on FB. Doesn't mean anything, they may rent the house, could have moved months ago or the house could be vacant and someone is squatting. I'm a bit surprised no one on the Berkley page has mentioned who lives there or if they know the residents.

We can't post that info here but the Berkley page doesn't appear to be moderated.

Glad for some new info. But afraid where this could be headed especially with the holiday weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's "perception", IIRC. While I don't think it is what led LE to the house in this case, I have seen prior analyses and find it all very interesting. If it were my loved one, I wouldn't rule out any option for uncovering information. JMO

I wonder what prompted them to search there. There is a lady who does mapping on YouTube and I think her channel is called All a matter of perspective.She aligns the planets and does all these measurements to see where the planets were at the time of a crime and shes normally spot on in some cases on where the victim is usually found. Maybe LE looked at her site and went with it. Normally I don't believe in things like planets aligning, but anything is possible.Hopefully she is found soon.My thinking on this is the reason they told family not to search is that they actually have her on camera somewhere. Why else would they not search for her?

Glad for some new info. But afraid where this could be headed especially with the holiday weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sad. 2 days away now and no good news as it looks anyway.

This is breaking my heart. I want her family to get some answers, but I really want her to be safe.

Received email alert re: Berkley house search from WDIV overnight. Checked other local media for more details (none) and found this in Oakland Press. Elizabeth Hock, who was also from Farmington Hills, COD determined to be accidental asphyxia.

Medical Examiner: Accidental asphyxia is cause in missing Farmington Hills woman Elizabeth Hock’s death

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...-farmington-hills-woman-elizabeth-hocks-death

What do you mean with the holiday weekend? I hope she is found soon or they get some information from whomever this house they searched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en