MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean with the holiday weekend? I hope she is found soon or they get some information from whomever this house they searched.

The holidays are this weekend. Going to be awful for them to get bad news esp over the holidays.

Still hanging in for good news. Not only for Danielle but all the missing. It's horrific enough but at Holiday time......sigh :praying:

Do you know if this is the same house searched on the 14th per the Berkley comments? If so, it was noted that forensics were there the 1st time. Assuming they had a search warrant, why wouldn't they have taken all of the evidence needed then? Did testing on items taken the 1st time provide a match that would require them to return for additional searching? (not directing questions to you, specifically, just hoping someone can shed some light on how the search warrants work). Also, question for the locals, is there a Berkley or FH page that shows police logs? I found one for Berkley, but it hasn't been updated since 2015.

I did that last night. No sharing names here as they have indicated there is no one in custody and no POI at this point. Not sure how accurate but I traced current residents and realized we have mutual friends on FB. Doesn't mean anything, they may rent the house, could have moved months ago or the house could be vacant and someone is squatting. I'm a bit surprised no one on the Berkley page has mentioned who lives there or if they know the residents.

We can't post that info here but the Berkley page doesn't appear to be moderated.

For those in the know, how far is this house that was searched from her residence and employment?

Received email alert re: Berkley house search from WDIV overnight. Checked other local media for more details (none) and found this in Oakland Press. Elizabeth Hock, who was also from Farmington Hills, COD determined to be accidental asphyxia.

Medical Examiner: Accidental asphyxia is cause in missing Farmington Hills woman Elizabeth Hock’s death

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...-farmington-hills-woman-elizabeth-hocks-death
This is very interesting.

Do you know if this is the same house searched on the 14th per the Berkley comments? If so, it was noted that forensics were there the 1st time. Assuming they had a search warrant, why wouldn't they have taken all of the evidence needed then? Did testing on items taken the 1st time provide a match that would require them to return for additional searching? (not directing questions to you, specifically, just hoping someone can shed some light on how the search warrants work). Also, question for the locals, is there a Berkley or FH page that shows police logs? I found one for Berkley, but it hasn't been updated since 2015.
Could this be where she was supposed to have dinner that night?

About 20 minutes from her job, about 40 from her apartment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry but this is incorrect. Berkley is only about 20-25 minutes from Independence Green. Using Google Maps from my address within IGA to the street being discussed on the Berkley Facebook, it maps it at 15.6 miles and 22 minutes. From her job, it is only about 7 miles or 10 minutes.

I'm sorry but this is incorrect. Berkley is only about 20-25 minutes from Independence Green. Using Google Maps from my address within IGA to the street being discussed on the Berkley Facebook, it maps it at 15.6 miles and 22 minutes. From her job, it is only about 7 miles or 10 minutes.

I've drove from Berkley to near her apts in 10-15 minutes. All depends on time of day and route taken. Woodward to 696 is fast moving at non rush hour times. Other times it's taken 40 minutes no matter what route used.

I was considering rush hour traffic. I work right near her building and it takes me at least 15 mins to drive to Berkeley during normal traffic and I don't drive below the speed limit normally. Also, if you google map the office address to Berkeley you get a 15 minute route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I checked about 30 minutes ago, there is now an article about the Berkley search in Detroit Free Press.

Police search Berkley home in missing Farmington Hills woman case

Robert Allen , Detroit Free Press 9:55 a.m. EST December 23, 2016

Police on Thursday night searched a Berkley home*in connection with the*missing-person case involving 28-year-old Danielle Stislicki of Farmington Hills, who hasn't been seen since Dec. 2, Channel 4 WDIV-TV and Channel 7 WXYZ-TV report.

Investigators earlier this week said foul play is suspected in the disappearance of the woman, according to Farmington Hills police. Channel 7 reports that Sislicki still has not been found, and nobody has been arrested...

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...gton-hills-woman-danielle-stislicki/95787252/

I'll bet this has something to do with phone pings, text messages, or phone calls coming from or going to that residence. Enough time has elapsed that they should've been able to obtain the phone records for her phone, even though it was a burner or pay-as-you-go phone. Factor in the amount of time it takes to show probable cause and get a warrant signed.

Of course it could also hinge around something as innocuous as a fingerprint.

I revised the map to show the location of Berkley, basically the center of town. It looks like the blocks are laid out in one mile square grids, so counting distance from her work and home is fairly easy, just count the squares. I don't know exactly where this search was conducted, so for now we'll have to work off of the center of town. I will revise the map if further info. becomes available.

Map here: Search location shows up as item #4 on the menu.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FcxtCIpiqWLhJB3e-0oIN__jbBU&usp=sharing

The original search warrant might have been very specific and included only a few items that could be taken as evidence. Upon further evaluation of these items, a second search warrant allowed them to recover other items of interest. :moo:

This is definitely sparking interest in the case. Reports of news agencies at the Berkley house now. Should be all over local news and potentially some national as well later today. Hoping this new attention gets the right people to come forward with what they know/saw.

Still no confirmation of anyone knowing who lives at the house or if it's vacant. I also wonder with the proximity to the now closed ice rink if LE was using the house as a base. The house suspected is right next to the rink and I'm sure that building/area could be a low traffic place to hide out or hide something/someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay