MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. the Berkley page just eliminated the whole thread! It's reported in MSM now, pictures and everything and they wipe out the thread with discussion?

I dunno I still go back to my original theory. Danielle parks. Puts purse under seat to dash into her apt. Something happens in the parking lot/building. She is then taken to this house.

I felt like :puke: when I read that a mattress was removed from the house :scared:

I cant remember but what was discussed early in about the abandoned ice rink next door to this house. Was there not a search there?????

I dunno I still go back to my original theory. Danielle parks. Puts purse under seat to dash into her apt. Something happens in the parking lot/building. She is then taken to this house.

Somebody known or unknown to her ?

I can go along with this, but I'm also considering that someone was in the car with her immediately after Danielle left work. There was a big hint from her mother during the press conference that her daughter may not have been alone in her Jeep. Someone besides Danielle could have parked the vehicle at her apartment.

This certainly is not an isolated location..i wonder if this is the primary or secondary location?

I will go with either. I would not rule out somebody she knew as asking to talk with her and hopping in their car for a quick chat.

I cant remember but what was discussed early in about the abandoned ice rink next door to this house. Was there not a search there?????

Something was brought up about the ice rink around a week to 10 days ago. I never quite understood the significance of it at the time. Back then, it certainly didn't get the HUGE amount of attention it's generating at this point.

I don't think she went willingly or with someone she knew. If she had, from all accounts about her personality and character, she would have called or texted her dinner companion and told her she would be late. It might be someone she knew but I dont think she went willingly

I can go along with this, but I'm also considering that someone was in the car with her immediately after Danielle left work. There was a big hint from her mother during the press conference that her daughter may not have been alone in her Jeep. Someone besides Danielle could have parked the vehicle at her apartment.

This is so interesting BetteDavisEyes. Gosh you catch things and quickly! (as usual !)

Agree. Yet I wondered when I read that if Family was thinking she was carjacked. Which is also possible.

I feel really sick to my stomach about this since obviously Danielle wasn't found at the residence.

We 'knew' LE was on to something. I'm really glad to have that verified. I'm really heartsick with what's being shared. :(

Bette, I completely agree with you. I am new here to WS but I have made a couple of comments in this thread about my theory that Dani was forced to drive someplace under duress. Like you, I noticed an emphasis from family/LE during one of the earlier pressers on Dani's demeanor while driving home. They requested that information several times, I believe.

And, FWIW, whatever happened to Dani, I think happened at the hands of someone she know. Maybe not a close friend, but even a co-worker, acquaintance, etc. I don't think Dani was a random target.

I will go with either. I would not rule out somebody she knew as asking to talk with her and hopping in their car for a quick chat.

We can only hope she communicated with them electronically that day either via text or a phone call. That would definitely be one of the missing puzzle pieces.

The Berkley Ice Arena closed in the fall. It's been reported in local media that the vacant facility has become a hub of "illegal activity". Not quite sure if it's drugs and/or trafficking.

I hope LE is close to solving this. One thing we do know is somebody disappeared this lovely young lady.

After some admittedly quick digging, I don't know the person who the internet cites as the current resident...however I may have found their wedding registry page as well as possible Facebook page. If I am looking at the right Facebook page, I still don't know the person, however they have people on their friends list who are mutual friends with people on my friends list. I know that's likely to happen in such a small world, but there are a LOT of mutual friends of my friends. I feel sick to my stomach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could go along with the idea that her car was hijacked and she was forced to drive as a hostage were it not for the fact that her vehicle was found parked directly in front of her apartment.

Not only that, but said vehicle still had her personal information along with credit cards, debit cards, and probably some cash. The only way I can see that scenario play out is if there were two perps involved. It just doesn't seem logical to me. 15 miles is a long walk home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho