MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the digging many of you all have done. Much appreciated. Getting over stubborn colds here and ya know tis the season of busy. Brain fog is passing tho LOL.

DH and I have been nursing colds for nearly three weeks. DH had it first, passed it along. About 10 days for each of us. :notgood:

Feel better fast!

I like your theory jash but from DS perspective, it's more believable that he met her in the Metlife parking lot.

Of course he could have met her at IGA, but this would take more coercion on his part IMO.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

YES! I had forgotten about FG's neighbor that was questioned about seeing DS's car there. Getting a ride from her in the parking lot of MetLife fits and he may have taken her phone right after getting into the vehicle with her (which would explain the mom's comments about her demeanor). FG had a garage and could've even hidden her vehicle until he was able to take it back. Somewhere along the way, though, he would've needed a ride (back to his residence or back to his car if parked near Met Life or IGA). As you noted, he could've easily followed her home before and known where she parked, a previous abduction plan may have even been thwarted if the complex appeared too congested. JMO

ETA With LE confiscating the vehicles on the 14th, he should still worry about transfer DNA even if she wasn't personally in any of his vehicles. At least he shouldn't be hard to track without any wheels.

Man..you leave for a couple hours and all hell breaks loose.

I am still sticking with my theory that HE took her car and parked it at her house. HEre's why

Mom was insistent during PC about showing her vehicle and asking the public if they saw Danie and was she alone, or did she look under duress.

A neighbor of the "guy" gave an interview and stated the police were more interested in questioning him about what time he was home, did he see anything, and in particular, did he see HER car at his house.

I think perp stalked her for awhile. Perhaps followed her home, saw her routine, saw where she lived AND PARKED.

I think perp asked her for a ride home. Simple. She would say yes..there would be no concern, particularly if she knew he had an ill wife.

She takes him home and he either forces her in home with a weapon OR simply asks if she wants to come in and say "hi".

Unfortunately, nothing good happens after that.

Perp uses her car for disposal. He drives it back and parks it where he knows it belongs. That's that. He either walks..ubers..calls a friend....hitchhikes..whatever back home.

There would be no evidence in HIS car, there would be no witnesses that saw HIS car, he's "clean" and so is his vehicle.

I hope he is being pressed up against the wall and will tell her poor family where she is.

I don't know why but i never thought that she parked her car and left her purse/money in a locked car at her place. I don't think she ever made it home that day at all.

This is just awful.

I like your theory jash but from DS perspective, it's more believable that he met her in the Metlife parking lot.

Of course he could have met her at IGA, but this would take more coercion on his part IMO.

And if he went to IGA wouldve been more exposure ie witnesses

Man..you leave for a couple hours and all hell breaks loose.

I am still sticking with my theory that HE took her car and parked it at her house. HEre's why

Mom was insistent during PC about showing her vehicle and asking the public if they saw Danie and was she alone, or did she look under duress.

A neighbor of the "guy" gave an interview and stated the police were more interested in questioning him about what time he was home, did he see anything, and in particular, did he see HER car at his house.

I think perp stalked her for awhile. Perhaps followed her home, saw her routine, saw where she lived AND PARKED.

I think perp asked her for a ride home. Simple. She would say yes..there would be no concern, particularly if she knew he had an ill wife.

She takes him home and he either forces her in home with a weapon OR simply asks if she wants to come in and say "hi".

Unfortunately, nothing good happens after that.

Perp uses her car for disposal. He drives it back and parks it where he knows it belongs. That's that. He either walks..ubers..calls a friend....hitchhikes..whatever back home.

There would be no evidence in HIS car, there would be no witnesses that saw HIS car, he's "clean" and so is his vehicle.

I hope he is being pressed up against the wall and will tell her poor family where she is.

I don't know why but i never thought that she parked her car and left her purse/money in a locked car at her place. I don't think she ever made it home that day at all.

This is just awful.

Awesome post! I can picture this as exactly what might have happened.

I don't think the motive is marijuana. That doesn't mean it wasn't used as a ploy though. He could've told her he give her some just to get her to follow him to the spot where he took her. Or she could've followed him for another reason. Just trying to make sense of why she'd follow him at all- be it with her car or getting into his car. Getting her hands on some marijuana would make sense. Imo

That's possible, I don't mean to totally discount it as a part of the story. I think it may be just as likely that Danielle gave him a ride out of the goodness of her heart or was forced along with him.

Then again, the DEA and SONIC involvement suggests he may have drug ties. Could be marijuana or something else. Could have nothing to do with Dani's disappearance.

I agree, it could've simply been used as a ruse. DS appears as the type to make friends very easily and could've innocently trusted someone she thought was in a "protective" role.

When they ping phones, can they look at a map of where it's been, or just the latest location?

He could have straight up asked her for a ride home. That's happened to me before at my work. I felt put on the spot and I quickly thought up a very good excuse why I just couldn't help the person out.

One word....ZICAM! Not to late to pick some up for your DH for his stocking so he can keep the next one to himself. I start taking it as soon as I feel a cold coming on and can usually attack it in just a few days. Hope y'all get over it soon! You, too, Bravo :)

DH and I have been nursing colds for nearly three weeks. DH had it first, passed it along. About 10 days for each of us. :notgood:

Feel better fast!

Has anyone thought of the possibility of him driving to IGA first. Then Uber to MetLife where he asked Dani for a ride home? He pulled a weapon and made her drive back to IGA and then get into his car with him? Telling her to leave the purse behind. I'm just thinking that LE would be able to see that her phone went from MetLife to IGA.

:tantrum:

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Removed a mattress??? Oh please let it have nothing to do with Dani!

That's a possibility but it sure incriminates him. Especially if police have his phone.

I really feel as though this was not pre-meditated if it was FG who did it. I feel like DS had some sort of relationship with him even if friends didn't know about it. At the same time, it is hard to imagine a regular person having the know-how and resources to cover their tracks for this long after a crime of passion. Perhaps I'm just stuck thinking how impossible it seems that someone so apparently normal could commit a serious crime.

That's possible, I don't mean to totally discount it as a part of the story. I think it may be just as likely that Danielle gave him a ride out of the goodness of her heart or was forced along with him.

Then again, the DEA and SONIC involvement suggests he may have drug ties. Could be marijuana or something else. Could have nothing to do with Dani's disappearance.

Yes and he may only get marijuana through his wife's medical condition. Not necessarily ties to something bigger. And just to be clear, I know several GOOD people that use marijuana. If she does use marijuana I don't think that changes the kind of person she is. We're not talking meth, crack or heroine here.

On the other hand you could be totally correct. She could've given him a ride and something happened to her then. Or it could've been a mix of both. JMO

I'm beginning to wonder if this was some sort of a flirting situation at work that got completely out of hand............on his part.

I dunno, seems like a woman who's lived and worked with all sorts of men around the city for a decade would suss out such unwanted/unreciprocated (is that a word even?) affinity and not only not do anything to encourage it but be suspect of doing anything alone with a creep-with-a-crush.

I think dude may have had some ace in the hole, so to speak, to get DS to willingly go with.

I think the bigger question isn't so much how he got her - it's where she is now and is she alive? How can we sleuth this guy to figure out where he may have taken her?

That house has a gate of some kind that goes across the driveway. It would allow someone to pull in, close the gate, and then remove a person that is tied up and no one would be able to see anything.

Hello, I'm new to WS but I've been following this case from the beginning. Im also sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I've been thinking about this.

If she did take him home from MetLife wouldn't DS have texted her friend and told her she may be late for dinner due to driving a co worker home? Especially if she had other errands to run first. This makes me think that his presence was unexpected, and not pre planned.

Unless, she didn't think it would interfere with her plans.

I give people rides home from work sometimes, but I always tell my wife if I'm going to be home late just out of habit, as a courtesy for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That house has a gate of some kind that goes across the driveway. It would allow someone to pull in, close the gate, and then remove a person that is tied up and no one would be able to see anything.
Sorta true. There are some holes in the gate, it's not necessarily high, and is in close vicinity to the neighboring house. But you are right in that there's a gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member