MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're wrong. Go back and look again. It's a child she's referring to. A little boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At first glance, I thought she was talking about EG, too and my heart sank, but I think it's actually a close friend (of EG's mom). She is tagged in the post, along with her newlywed husband.

Could he have been with her on the drive home? In other words, any chance he met up with her in the MetLife parking lot?

I fear you may be right. I'm trying to be hopeful (if you can it that), in recalling the post on one of her pics about a sighting the night she disappeared of her being seen with men going into an abandoned house (rumor, but I believe it was a woman who said the house was next door to her mother's home and they hadn't seen DS since that night). She did call it in to LE and the house was in Detroit (a second address for FG is also in Detroit, parents possibly, may be where he's from). JMO

Unfortunately I don't think this is going to have the ending we are all desperately hoping for. Too much time passed....this guy is known to her, not a trafficking situation imo

Me either. So what are your thoughts?
Ive been stuck on that too, along with the pocketbook but only because there was money in her wallet... and i too leave mine in the car all the time. I was thinking maybe, if they were friends, they couldve went to the food store together but from what Ive read, they dont run in the same social circles. Feel better Bravo!

Give me a minute, I remember the whereabouts of that house.

I'm also chilling here near the Berkley house. There's almost like a security detail eerily driving around the house. Probably just some sleuther like me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I can't wrap my head around what would compel a seemingly normal 30 year old guy to do something like this. I don't really care what kind of personal issues he may have been facing, to do something like this is simply psychotic.

I hope he has a moment of clarity somewhere along the way and decides to open up and tell where she is. Frigid, snowy winter conditions are probably the biggest reason she hasn't been found yet.

I'm sorry that things went wrong when he made advances on her and she repelled him. But if he reads this thread tonight, and he still can by the way, I hope he'll stop making matters worse for himself while continuing to torture everyone who ever cared about this nice lady. She didn't deserve what she got, but there's still time for him to find the decency he was raised with and do the right thing.

He's still a free man and can read everything being typed here, but that isn't going to last forever. Rather than hide behind his lawyer and refuse to cooperate with the cops, he should try to make a deal and get a little leniency in exchange for ending this nightmare for her family. She will be found eventually, and if he forces the cops to do it the hard way, he's going to pay the ultimate price and won't get any mercy from the prosecutors office. 24 hours ago, none of us even knew about this guy. Maybe that had something to do with his hesitation to cooperate, I don't know. But now everybody knows about him, and if he thought the pressure was mounting before, he has no idea what is about to come raining down on him now.

I fear you may be right. I'm trying to be hopeful (if you can it that), in recalling the post on one of her pics about a sighting the night she disappeared of her being seen with men going into an abandoned house (rumor, but I believe it was a woman who said the house was next door to her mother's home and they hadn't seen DS since that night). She did call it in to LE and the house was in Detroit (a second address for FG is also in Detroit, parents possibly, may be where he's from). JMO

Someone else posted on the page early in the disappearance that he saw her walking near/at Campus Martius (downtown Detroit) the night she disappeared. He didn't mention that she was with anyone though. I have a hard time believing it was her based on the information that has come out since then, though.

This case is starting to remind me of the Annie Le case. For those of you who aren't familiar with it, Annie Le was a grad student at Yale who was caught on camera going into the building where her lab was, but there was no footage of her leaving. It turns out that she was murdered by a lab technician in the building, during the day, at a time when there were other people there. He raped her, killed her, and hid her in the building, in a utility shaft. He had a live-in girlfriend and eventually confessed (after being caught because of all the card key swipes in and out of the room where he killed her as he cleaned up), and said he just didn't know why he did it. I don't know...just a feeling...I wonder if they've checked the building where she worked. Is it possible he killed her there and knew where she lived so dumped her car at her apartment so that it wouldn't draw attention in the parking lot? Seems sort of inconsistent with her handbag being found in the car...but still. If I killed someone at my workplace, I would surely get their car the heck outta there if I could.

Okay I think I remember the house they were talking about was in the vicinity of binder and winchester.

1f3362520eb23871980491002b884cda.jpg

Ive been stuck on that too, along with the pocketbook but only because there was money in her wallet... and i too leave mine in the car all the time. I was thinking maybe, if they were friends, they couldve went to the food store together but from what Ive read, they dont run in the same social circles. Feel better Bravo!

Thanks so much. On the upswing. Tired like all this time of year.

I can't wrap my head around what would compel a seemingly normal 30 year old guy to do something like this. I don't really care what kind of personal issues he may have been facing, to do something like this is simply psychotic.

I hope he has a moment of clarity somewhere along the way and decides to open up and tell where she is. Frigid, snowy winter conditions are probably the biggest reason she hasn't been found yet.

I'm sorry that things went wrong when he made advances on her and she repelled him. But if he reads this thread tonight, and he still can by the way, I hope he'll stop making matters worse for himself while continuing to torture everyone who ever cared about this nice lady. She didn't deserve what she got, but there's still time for him to find the decency he was raised with and do the right thing.

He's still a free man and can read everything being typed here, but that isn't going to last forever. Rather than hide behind his lawyer and refuse to cooperate with the cops, he should try to make a deal and get a little leniency in exchange for ending this nightmare for her family. She will be found eventually, and if he forces the cops to do it the hard way, he's going to pay the ultimate price and won't get any mercy from the prosecutors office. 24 hours ago, none of us even knew about this guy. Maybe that had something to do with his hesitation to cooperate, I don't know. But now everybody knows about him, and if he thought the pressure was mounting before, he has no idea what is about to come raining down on him now.

He needs to not only do it for DS family but his wife who is, ironically, fighting for her life.

I wonder if she had a go fund me....

This case is starting to remind me of the Annie Le case. For those of you who aren't familiar with it, Annie Le was a grad student at Yale who was caught on camera going into the building where her lab was, but there was no footage of her leaving. It turns out that she was murdered by a lab technician in the building, during the day, at a time when there were other people there. He raped her, killed her, and hid her in the building, in a utility shaft. He had a live-in girlfriend and eventually confessed (after being caught because of all the card key swipes in and out of the room where he killed her as he cleaned up), and said he just didn't know why he did it. I don't know...just a feeling...I wonder if they've checked the building where she worked. Is it possible he killed her there and knew where she lived so dumped her car at her apartment so that it wouldn't draw attention in the parking lot? Seems sort of inconsistent with her handbag being found in the car...but still. If I killed someone at my workplace, I would surely get their car the heck outta there if I could.
Yes, thank you for bringing that up! In the building... he drove car home. I hope LE brings dogs in there if they havent already

Okay I think I remember the house they were talking about was in the vicinity of binder and winchester.

1f3362520eb23871980491002b884cda.jpg

is this in reference to the abandoned building she was reportedly seen entering? Confused so thank you in advance!

There have to be security cameras in that parking lot and around the building....I would be shocked if not

Give me a minute, I remember the whereabouts of that house.

I'm also chilling here near the Berkley house. There's almost like a security detail eerily driving around the house. Probably just some sleuther like me.

Thanks for being our eyes noheartanthony!

Steelman, you think FG reads here? Your post was very direct.

Is it possible that DS went to FG's residence willingly (possibly under the assumption his wife was there)? Iwant to be clear, DS is a VICTIM and I am not criticizing or critiquing any actions taken by her (I support her 100%). There was talk on a previous thread of possible (medical) marijuana use. Could DS and EG have had a mutual need for relief, I just read where there are some who believe it can help leukemia patients. I honestly know nothing about marijuana (other than it's recognizable aroma). I may or may not have tried it once many, many years ago, but I'm quite certain, I didn't inhale. JMO

He needs to not only do it for DS family but his wife who is, ironically, fighting for her life.

I wonder if she had a go fund me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member