MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So lost with all the initials... If hes ever named can one of you guys post the links youre seeing the pics? TIA

To possibly answer A), one user here said (on thread one, I believe) that a really good childhood friend off DS lived in, and organized, this "search" in her own hometown of Fenton, although they weren't actually searching that area, per se.

Sounds like it's probably a dead end then..............oh well.

That's what I get for trying to base gender on someone's user name. Any time I see a name that ends with "ene"... I think female. Ilene, Jolene, Francine, Darlene , etc.

I just assumed he was a female................... Keep one thing in mind......Assume begins with...... *advertiser censored*....and ends with.... Me

LOL No worries. A Poster once really hoped I was Andy Cohen from "Bravo" nope. Dudette here.

With all due respect, I disagree. I asked early on if anyone had recently been fired, or if there were any disgruntled employees at MetLife. I asked specifically because it was stated that Danielle was a manager. The response I got back was that everyone loved Danielle and there were no issues at work. Now I'm wondering if this security guard was the one who last saw Danielle leaving work at approximately 5 PM. If that's the case and nobody else saw her, I don't doubt why law enforcement zeroed in on the security guard. Such a shame, his position, in nature is a trusted position, similar to that of law enforcement. Danielle would of had no reason not to trust him. Now I'm left wondering if MetLife vetted him prior to hiring him.

The security guard might not be employed directly by MetLife. Many security guards are "rented" by major companies and not necessarily employed by same.

The security guard might not be employed directly by MetLife. Many security guards are "rented" by major companies and not necessarily employed by same.

Probably employed by the office building she worked in. There are many other companies in that building.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problem is he has had weeks to cover his tracks....and hide her.

I still don't get her jumping into someone's car leaving her purse behind. To dash inside to her apartment, yes, but to take off somewhere in another car? Weird.
Catching up from behind, but possible he dropped off purse. Maybe prints match.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wondering what everyone is thinking? Is it possible he has her hidden somewhere (like TK in SC)? I hope not, but the only other scenario that would result her being able to come home would be if he had contacts in trafficking (thus the movement to spread her pics out of state). I really don't want to think about how else he would've covered her tracks if they don't involve her coming home alive :(

Problem is he has had weeks to cover his tracks....and hide her.

Just came across something quite sad. EG's mom wishing her a happy bday yesterday. How awful to have this break on your bday along with everything else she's going through. Now it could be another person with same name but don't think so.

edited to add: this appears incorrect. Similar name but not quite the same.

Just came across something quite sad. EG's mom wishing her a happy bday yesterday. How awful to have this break on your bday along with everything else she's going through. Now it could be another person with same name but don't think so.

No I thought that too. It's not for her...I had to follow a few threads to figure it out

Wondering what everyone is thinking? Is it possible he has her hidden somewhere (like TK in SC)? I hope not, but the only other scenario that would result her being able to come home would be if he had contacts in trafficking (thus the movement to spread her pics out of state). I really don't want to think about how else he would've covered her tracks if they don't involve her coming home alive :(

Unfortunately I don't think this is going to have the ending we are all desperately hoping for. Too much time passed....this guy is known to her, not a trafficking situation imo

No I thought that too. It's not for her...I had to follow a few threads to figure it out

I think you're right. I was trying to edit my post but managed to crash my browser and couldn't get back to the forum for a bit.

Any abandoned corperate buildings in the area beside the rink? Like, maybe one he guarded at before and knows the layout, basements, elevators, trash areas ect?

I think you're wrong. Go back and look again. It's a child she's referring to. A little boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given the urgency of her dinner, I don't think she jumped into the car with him at her place.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the digging many of you all have done. Much appreciated. Getting over stubborn colds here and ya know tis the season of busy. Brain fog is passing tho LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorpioo18