MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she flirted with him, but his warped mind might have interpreted her friendliness as flirting. I'm not sure it would even matter to someone like him. I'm too heartbroken to even process all of this.

I hear ya'.................I've known hundreds of guys through the years that take it completely wrong if a woman simply smiles at them.....or worse......makes eye contact and smiles at them.

I don't get it..........but then again, I don't understand rapists, or what goes on in their minds either.

To possibly answer A), one user here said (on thread one, I believe) that a really good childhood friend off DS lived in, and organized, this "search" in her own hometown of Fenton, although they weren't actually searching that area, per se.

For you guys that know his name or initials, anyway to tell if he commented or followed her IG?

I still don't get her jumping into someone's car leaving her purse behind. To dash inside to her apartment, yes, but to take off somewhere in another car? Weird.

We don't know what kind of ruse he may have used to show up unexpectedly. We don't know if he used something she told him as a ploy of sorts. There seems to be chatter and an indication that she was seen talking to him in the parking lot before she left work that day. That's the first I've heard of it, but it wouldn't surprise me a bit with what we have learned today. He may have completely surprised her by showing up, and even told her to bring her phone along so she could call her friend and tell her she would be running a little late.

It could also be something completely mundane, such as saying that he and his wife were looking to try and find a cheaper place, and could she show him where those apartments were that they were talking about earlier. Who knows what ploy he may have dreamed up ?

If this turns out the way it appears, I imagine it is highly likely that Dani knew his wife was sicker than hell and was requiring a lot of special care, which also equates to expensive care. She works at an insurance company, she may have even been trying to help him get his insurance stuff worked out. Whatever the case may be, he used her helpfulness and friendliness against her.

Admittedly, I don't know the terms here very well. I don't want to break a rule and sleuth someone who hasn't been NAMED a suspect. With that being said, seems this person *may be* from Lyons Township.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don't know what kind of ruse he may have used to show up unexpectedly. We don't know if he used something she told him as a ploy of sorts. There seems to be chatter and an indication that she was seen talking to him in the parking lot before she left work that day. That's the first I've heard of it, but it wouldn't surprise me a bit with what we have learned today. He may have completely surprised her by showing up, and even told her to bring her phone along so she could call her friend and tell her she would be running a little late.

It could also be something completely mundane, such as saying that he and his wife were looking to try and find a cheaper place, and could she show him where those apartments that they were talking about earlier. Who knows what ploy he may have dreamed up ?

If this turns out the way it appears, I imagine it is highly likely that Dani knew his wife was sicker than hell and was requiring a lot of special care, which also equates to expensive care. She works at an insurance company, she may have even been trying to help him get his insurance stuff worked out. Whatever the case may be, he used her helpfulness and friendliness against her.
With what we know at this point in the investigation, coupled with what we can only rely on in terms of Danielle's character, I would say you just Yahtzeed.

For you guys that know his name or initials, anyway to tell if he commented or followed her IG?

From a brief search, I do not see any signs of him on her IG. Also, IMO, while their ages are similar, and while they worked at the same place, I don't think they ran in the same social circle...... " "

Guy does have a garage. Yes wife may have been very ill in bed. In and out of Hospital. On meds etc. etc. Sounds like she may be fighting for her life and now this! Where were the other 2 who live in the house???

I have been looking at different FB pages, and yes, EG appears to have been quite ill. I think she first got the news that she had cancer in the fall of 2015. With treatment, it looks like she was in remission by May of this year, but cancer returned quite recently, perhaps within the last month or so.

She very well could have been in the hospital when Danielle went missing, or staying with family, as it appears both her parents, as well as most of her siblings live in the area (within Oakland County even).

As far as EG returning home last night: My guess is that after being released from the hospital, she had to stop by the house to grab a few absolute necessities before leaving to stay with a family member.

As far as the other two who, according to Spokeo, presumably live at the property, CC appears to be a previous owner per Oakland County Register of Deeds (so probably a mistake o Spokeo's part). Still trying to figure out who the other one (CR) is, but I suspect it's a similar situation as that of CC.

Is this prick going to work every day?!! I work right across the street. Anyone have a pic of him? Can you send it to me?

Admittedly, I don't know the terms here very well. I don't want to break a rule and sleuth someone who hasn't been NAMED a suspect. With that being said, seems this person *may be* from Lyons Township.

I'm always a day late and a dollar short! Seems someone else saw this too. Very interesting.

Wait there is a pic of him dressed in fire gear

-I was going to mention that also. It's in a city sorta nearby 20ish miles. (Think it said South Lyon)

-Also, just because her stuff was in the car doesn't mean she left it there. If her keys are missing also, someone could've had access to the car with or without her being there to throw her stuff in to throw ppl off. Or Grabbed her and then threw her stuff in the car before taking off?

-I think I saw on one of the housing sites the house had a basement also.

-Looking at the profiles earlier I kept thinking "they look happy/wife is sick/don't know a connection/there's no way they have any part". But hearing he worked there turns the tables for me.

- I don't think it's odd for someone to lawyer up anymore these days, no matter what their income is. It may seems suspicious yes especially whatever led them to him or the house, but I would want someone to make sure I did things right whether I was guilty or not before I was digging my hole deeper without realizing it.

-Maybe the house was used as a "holding spot" for DS with someone else involved while he had the house to himself with the wife gone ( assuming she could've been at that time). Or was she maybe moved to the house recently? Is someone else the mastermind behind it all? Another employee? Don't know. Letting my mind wander.

-Hate to say this and prob not likely. But I'm sure if he had evidence in his home he wouldn't call in a tip himself, but with a sick wife and a hefty reward, looking for money and something went wrong?

Did quick scan of her followers and nothing that looked like FG or EG/EC. Also looked for IG account for either of them and came up with nothing.

Pssssst Holocene is a guy

That's what I get for trying to base gender on someone's user name. Any time I see a name that ends with "ene"... I think female. Ilene, Jolene, Francine, Darlene , etc.

I just assumed he was a female................... Keep one thing in mind......Assume begins with...... *advertiser censored*....and ends with.... Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back