MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, FGs FB is still up. You just can't search for it in the search section as of this afternoon. You can only find it if he's on somebody's friends list.

Yeah, I didn't think so either. Like you said, no media or anything covered it. Plus, it just seemed "out of the way" from DS and where she worked and lived. It IS interesting though, that a lot of people were convinced it was due to a pedophile ring, which, if so, is a whole other problem, sadly.

Based on the original thread on the Berkley page, there were two things posted on the same night. The first was the police activity for the past week at a house on Oxford and/or Robina near the ice rink. This was rumor only and no coverage by MSM at that point. The second was a highly publicized bust for child *advertiser censored*, also in Berkley but a few miles away (or at least far enough that it was assumed the two searches were not related). Many people on the thread were getting the two confused, but if all posts were read it was clear there were two different things going on.

It was also mentioned at that time (rumor only) that someone had talked to a cop/detective on the scene who casually tossed out that it was related to the "missing girl from Farmington Hills" and they even went as far to say they found her, but no one knows if she's alive (not an exact quote, cleaned it up to make it a bit less morbid). Another person posted in response to that that the family of DS said this is not related and they did not appreciate the post.

Edited to add:

Post about child *advertiser censored* bust:
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...sing-distributing-child-*advertiser censored*

Sex Trafficking arrest in Southfield:
http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...-trafficking-teenager-andrew-golden/95543664/

Yes. I believe the search was originally thought to be connected to a possible pedophile/child *advertiser censored* ring that may of had some connection to the Ice Rink. But likely now, was the original search at FGs house.

IIRC, possible hub for trafficking, too.

Does anyone remember early on where someone stated she was seen in the parking lot of work talking to a man in a suit fitting FG's description? I can't remember if it was on the FDS Facebook or a comment on an early news article. Ugh, it's driving me crazy where it was. It wasn't the person who actually saw it posting, more along the lines of "I know someone who said they saw her ..." I wonder what MetLife security guard uniforms are.

I don't remember reading anything about her talking to a security guard in the parking lot at work, but I'm certainly not disputing it. It seems as if the pieces of the puzzle are starting to fit together a little better at this point though.

Have you seen a picture of the guy everyone is talking about ? Could it be the same guy you told us about encountering that afternoon ? It seems like one hell of a long shot, but maybe he returned to the apartment complex for some reason an hour after she disappeared. Maybe you encountered him while he was attempting to stage things. You might want to try and get your hands on a picture of him (privately) and see if it is the same guy.

"If" date is correct of the wife going in hospital on the 14th and "If" this is the guy where did he have Dani???? Wife would have been at home when she went missing???

Could it be the same guy you told us about encountering that afternoon ? It seems like one hell of a long shot, but maybe he returned to the apartment complex for some reason an hour after she disappeared. Maybe you encountered him while he was attempting to stage things. You might want to try and get you hands on a picture of him (privately) and see if it is the same guy.

Angela, if you need a pic of FG inbox me and I'll get to you if you want to see if it matches.

Wow. Thanks for the link. Connected to Met Life... that's a theory none of us saw coming

I wonder if Mrs. Stislicki knows the man? If he continued to work during the past three weeks, how often might they have come in contact? I shudder thinking about it. :scared:

I don't remember seeing that, but I'm curious to know if FG bears any resemblance to the man you encountered that night in the parking lot. He could have asked for a ride from MetLife (car issues) and needed to return to her vehicle, so an accomplice would be needed to pick him up (therefore, no resemblance). Of course if he followed her home, he could've acted alone.

Pure speculation, but the fall decoration on the front door looks like EG may not have been home or up to decorating for Christmas. But it would still be too risky to keep DS there (if she had been). Looking like LE had confirmation that she did indeed leave with him, but wasn't sure if it was voluntary or involuntary (hence, the mother's statement of anyone who may have seen DS on the road to tell of her demeanor). JMO

Does anyone remember early on where someone stated she was seen in the parking lot of work talking to a man in a suit fitting FG's description? I can't remember if it was on the FDS Facebook or a comment on an early news article. Ugh, it's driving me crazy where it was. It wasn't the person who actually saw it posting, more along the lines of "I know someone who said they saw her ..." I wonder what MetLife security guard uniforms are.

If the wife was sick, she could've had some other brief stays in the hospital (possibly over the weekend of the 2nd). It didn't seem like the friend that originally posted on the Berkley page thought it was extremely out of character (JMO). Obviously, she may be a victim in all of this as well.

"If" date is correct of the wife going in hospital on the 14th and "If" this is the guy where did he have Dani???? Wife would have been at home when she went missing???

But could possibly have been looking to pick up a buddy that called him with just an address and he was having trouble locating the building? May be to early to be staging the vehicle, though. Where was DS if he brought the vehicle back so soon?

He is 100% NOT the guy I saw.

I think I know now who's car she jumped into at the apartment complex...........................maybe he followed her home under some false pretense, and she would've had no hesitation hopping into a vehicle with him, never realizing he had bad intentions.
With all the info we know and with all the theories this makes the most sense to me especially with the new info out about the security guard dude.
God her parents are suffering so much I can't stand it 😟

He is 100% NOT the guy I saw.

GOOD ! You won't have to worry about showing up in court then.

They may have been zooming in on this guy right from the beginning, which may be part of the reason why you got such a tepid reaction.

Guy does have a garage. Yes wife may have been very ill in bed. In and out of Hospital. On meds etc. etc. Sounds like she may be fighting for her life and now this! Where were the other 2 who live in the house???

Guy does have a garage. Yes wife may have been very ill in bed. In and out of Hospital. On meds etc. etc. Sounds like she may be fighting for her life and now this! Where were the other 2 who live in the house???

I'm beginning to wonder if this was some sort of a flirting situation at work that got completely out of hand............on his part.

The MSM links do say a vehicle was seized from his home. I still think he followed her home. There could be video of him following her off work property. Theory subject to change. I hate to ask but do Security carry a gun at Office Property's? They can be persuasive at getting somebody to comply.

I've clearly been watching too much bad TV, but is there any scenario to abduct someone for medical purposes? The whole missing kidney in a tub of ice thing? I feel silly just typing this...

Where can I go to find the names to go with the initials?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The news didn't mention any renters in the clip, so I'm questioning the reliability of the Spokeo listing. Not discounting them completely, but wouldn't FG give them up rather than lawyering up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73