Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See jashrema post 681. Are we sure?????

Did anyone witness DS getting in her car at MetLife? Is it possible she drove home with the security guard planning on just spending a bit of time with him before her dinner? Maybe something went wrong between them after that point.

I wondered all along if MetLife had security cameras and if they saw her interacting with someone in the parking lot. Oh my.
He, the security guard, has layered up, but if he's involved I pray he will lead them to Dani.

FG just deleted his Facebook a few minutes ago-- went on the page just fine, tried refreshing maybe 5 minutes later to check his friends list and it was gone.

Wow, quite the connection with the husband working (or previously working) at Met Life.

Scenarios that come to mind:

As mentioned previously, mistook friendliness for attraction and man became obsessed/stalker.

Potential source for marijuana and deal went sour.

Desperate for cash and kidnapped for ransom. Potentially knew Danielle's Mom and that a large sum of money would be raised (and it was).

Did anyone witness DS getting in her car at MetLife? Is it possible she drove home with the security guard planning on just spending a bit of time with him before her dinner? Maybe something went wrong between them after that point.

:welcome:

It's going to take good ole police work since the (asshat) Lawyered up

Security guard is not a high-paying job, but this guy already has an attorney. :rolleyes:

Well I doubt he is keeping her on property...I'd be scouring the ice rink

And they are still discouraging searches huh ??........................................alrighty then................ I guess she'll reappear when she's good and ready.

See jashrema post 681. Are we sure?????

The now-deleted thread on the Berkley FB page was very hard to read with multiple people jumping in. I am pretty confident that the person the WXYZ reporter refers to as the woman who lives there and returned home from the hospital last night, is FG's wife, EG, who has been ill with blood cancer for some time. Feeling very badly for her.

By the way, FG's FB page just went poof ....

Watching channel 7 now and will update when they report in 6pm hour. It's 5 min to 6 now.

By the way, FG's FB page just went poof ....

I have mutual friends with FG and am still able to see his page. However he did appear to lock it down more than it previously was. I'm tempted to text the mutual friend but feel really weird doing it. We're good friends, but feels like stepping out of bounds... Friend is friends with him and his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState