MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's already hired an attorney - on a security guard's salary.

Apparently they have been looking at this guy for at least a week and maybe even two. I imagine he went out and got a lawyer after that 1st interview with the cops.

Maybe it is within his rights to lawyer up-----but it sure makes him appear to be guilty as hell.

I have mutual friends with FG and am still able to see his page. However he did appear to lock it down more than it previously was. I'm tempted to text the mutual friend but feel really weird doing it. We're good friends, but feels like stepping out of bounds... Friend is friends with him and his wife.

Yes, I noticed that the woman who first wrote on the Berkley FB that the house belongs to a friend, and that the friend had been taken to the hospital back on the 14th -presumably because the poster at the time believed that the commotion other posters were referring to was due to her friend being taken to the hospital- deleted that comment a few hours ago, too. I have a feeling that today's turn of events has been a big surprise to those who know FG and EG personally. I am feeling just awful for EG, as well as for Danielle's friends and family.

I have mutual friends with FG and am still able to see his page. However he did appear to lock it down more than it previously was. I'm tempted to text the mutual friend but feel really weird doing it. We're good friends, but feels like stepping out of bounds... Friend is friends with him and his wife.

Go ahead and contact your mutual friend. Make sure and report back to us immediately afterwards with everything you find out. We've got a roaring fire going here, and we're going to have to put more wood on it in order to keep it going.

Was there not something very early in about the ice rink being searched??? By a local???

Apparently they have been looking at this guy for at least a week and maybe even two. I imagine he went out and got a lawyer after that 1st interview with the cops.

Maybe it is within his rights to lawyer up-----but it sure makes him appear to be guilty as hell.

Wow! Wasn't expecting progress all of a sudden, but that's what we have... LE took mattress from his house and he lawyered-up. Seen other cases where when wife is away, husband will abduct/attack another woman....
Sadly, don't see a good out come for our victim...

Was there not something very early in about the ice rink being searched??? By a local???

I've been keeping up pretty closely with this thread and the Berkley page and don't remember seeing anything about an actual search of the ice rink. It was mentioned several times when describing the location of the house on Oxford that was confirmed to be searched several times within the last few weeks (most recently last night).

Several posters on this forum (including me) mentioned the ice rink and that it has been closed since the fall due to faulty equipment. Would make a good and low traffic spot to get away with something. If someone living at the Oxford house is involved, it may have been a location of convenience (and that is the only house next to the rink so wouldn't necessarily need to worry about someone seeing/hearing activity if there was a side door/window used for entry).

Glad for the visibility this is getting the case, however I don't think it extends much past the local area and folks here and on the FDS FB page. Still, it keeps the case in the news. Would be good if national news picked up on this.

I wonder if he's been going to work at MetLife regularly during the past three weeks?

About a week to 10 days ago, I remember reading some comments about something that was taking place at a skating rink. It was right here on thread #2, I believe. It really didn't make a lot of sense, so I didn't spend much time looking into it. When that same "ice rink" was mentioned again today, it took on a whole new life of its own because the MSM was reporting about a police search having been conducted there last night. That would mean that the initial search probably took place early last week, but wasn't really picked up on by anybody until this second search came to light.

All caught up. Read the first few posts about the search and wanted to skip right to the end of the thread to see if she had been found.

:( Dani is the friend I never met. I hope that the search leads LE to the answers they're hoping and searching for.
...the friend I never met...that's exactly how I feel. I can tell that Dani is someone I would just adore if I ever got to know her. That's why this case hurts so much. I am still hoping for her safe return.

I have heard from people in the community that the house was searched around December 12th. They said vehicles from several agencies were there at that time and a car was taken away on a truck.

Does anyone remember early on where someone stated she was seen in the parking lot of work talking to a man in a suit fitting FG's description? I can't remember if it was on the FDS Facebook or a comment on an early news article. Ugh, it's driving me crazy where it was. It wasn't the person who actually saw it posting, more along the lines of "I know someone who said they saw her ..." I wonder what MetLife security guard uniforms are.

About a week to 10 days ago, I remember reading some comments about something that was taking place at a skating rink. It was right here on thread #2, I believe. It really didn't make a lot of sense, so I didn't spend much time looking into it. When that same "ice rink" was mentioned again today, it took on a whole new life of its own because the MSM was reporting about a police search having been conducted there last night. That would mean that the initial search probably took place early last week, but wasn't really picked up on by anybody until this second search came to light.

Yes. I believe the search was originally thought to be connected to a possible pedophile/child *advertiser censored* ring that may of had some connection to the Ice Rink. But likely now, was the original search at FGs house.

RBBM.

I mean -and I'm sure most of those on here have already seen the post- already on Dec. 14th, someone posted on the Berkley FB page there had been a huge LE presence at a house immediately adjacent to the ice rink for over a week at that point. This poster even claimed that LE had taken cars away on flatbeds.

Danielle was reported missing in the evening of Dec. 3rd, and if the above post (yes, considered "rumor" at this point, as per TOS) is accurate, it sounds like it wasn't even a week before LE was able to get a search warrant, allowing them to obtain all kinds of evidence (there apparently were crime lab trucks parked there, too).

This entire time, I have been going back-and-forth between LE having nothing and LE being tight-lipped because they really wanted to build a solid case against a solid suspect. It appears that in this investigation, the latter has been the case.

Can't stop thinking about poor Danielle and her family - her mom, especially. I could tell she was very upset and distraught at the press conference, yet she kept her composure. As a mom myself, I cannot even begin to imagine what she must be feeling right now. Just awful all around.

Yes. I believe the search was originally thought to be connected to a possible pedophile/child *advertiser censored* ring that may of had some connection to the Ice Rink. But likely now, was the original search at FGs house.

yeah, that's it ! It didn't really seem to have anything to do with this, at least on the surface, so I pretty much dismissed it and moved on. There also wasn't anything about it in the MSM if I recall correctly. The whole thing was pretty much done on the down low.

I think I know now who's car she jumped into at the apartment complex...........................maybe he followed her home under some false pretense, and she would've had no hesitation hopping into a vehicle with him, never realizing he had bad intentions.

yeah, that's it ! It didn't really seem to have anything to do with this, at least on the surface, so I pretty much dismissed it and moved on. There also wasn't anything about it in the MSM if I recall correctly. The whole thing was pretty much done on the down low.

Yeah, I didn't think so either. Like you said, no media or anything covered it. Plus, it just seemed "out of the way" from DS and where she worked and lived. It IS interesting though, that a lot of people were convinced it was due to a pedophile ring, which, if so, is a whole other problem, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member