MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone enlighten me on exactly how it is they plan to find this young lady ?

No searches planned, no searches ongoing, family and friends instructed to sit at home on their butts and send out flyers and information via social media.

Is that it ?

Does anybody honestly believe that Danielle is hanging out at the local mall or cruising up and down the freeway waiting to be recognized ?

Did the family buy into the concept of sex trafficking hook line, and sinker ? Is that what they were told this was most likely about ? In this case, even that theory is beyond ridiculous and hardly worthy of mention.

The family is being told to stand down, her friends, the public, her co-workers.........just stay at home on your computers and keep her face out there.

Every day that passes, and with no word of her whereabouts coming to light, it makes me wonder just how long they plan on dragging this thing out.

Is LE secretly searching fields and wooded patches along with streams and ponds , OR...............are they waiting for that call from Muskogee, Oklahoma by a retired school teacher that just happened to see Dani buying some news shoes and jeans to match her blue Eddie Bauer jacket while shopping at the local Gap ?

I wonder this too... Why are searches not happening with the snow melt, etc. Seems counterproductive... Unless, they already have everything and they are just waiting for results of labs. I
commented earlier and if was pulled almost immediately... There was a search at/around Beaumont RO about two weeks ago... The question is if it was related to this case or something else. So many unknowns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone enlighten me on exactly how it is they plan to find this young lady ?

No searches planned, no searches ongoing, family and friends instructed to sit at home on their butts and send out flyers and information via social media.

Is that it ?

Does anybody honestly believe that Danielle is hanging out at the local mall or cruising up and down the freeway waiting to be recognized ?

Did the family buy into the concept of sex trafficking hook line, and sinker ? Is that what they were told this was most likely about ? In this case, even that theory is beyond ridiculous and hardly worthy of mention.

The family is being told to stand down, her friends, the public, her co-workers.........just stay at home on your computers and keep her face out there.

Every day that passes, and with no word of her whereabouts coming to light, it makes me wonder just how long they plan on dragging this thing out.

Is LE secretly searching fields and wooded patches along with streams and ponds , OR...............are they waiting for that call from Muskogee, Oklahoma by a retired school teacher that just happened to see Dani buying some news shoes and jeans to match her blue Eddie Bauer jacket while shopping at the local Gap ?

I hear you. I spent a couple of hours this afternoon reading the last several pages on Lindsey Piccone's thread. What more is there to say? It's just so darned frustrating, ya know?

Total newbie here but loooong time lurker.
It seems as though everyone has decided FG is the guy...I'm not totally sure. If you look him up on whitepages.com it shows "currently lives in Detroit" and "previously lived in Berkley." Combined with the fact that the jobs don't align makes me wonder if it isn't a family member of his instead. In a previous WS post someone mentioned a sick sister. Based on the new address and other conflicting info, is it possible he (and possibly his wife) moved in with family in Detroit to be closer to the hospital/family/support and the sick sister is living in the Berkley house? That could possibly explain the confusion around the house.
The other possibility that comes to mind is that he and the wife are separated, hence the new address and the house was empty while she was hospitalized.
As far as the job thing goes, MI's economy is pretty rough still. The job market is brutal. I could easily see someone taking a job "below" them in that market.

I hear you. I spent a couple of hours this afternoon reading the last several pages on Lindsey Piccone's thread. What more is there to say? It's just so darned frustrating, ya know?

I'm not sure I've ever seen a case where a person has been missing for 4 weeks, and the only directive from law enforcement is for everybody to stay home and play on their computers.

Is that it ?

I'm wondering how long it will take LE to get results from the bed they took out of the house.... My guess is they are waiting for something solid so they can arrest and charge him - and then they figure they can then pressure him into talking...... but I don't know... strange case..
Not sure where the key chain fits into this...

Really, I have seriously never seen a case handled like this. Maybe once the forensics tests are done they will give us some more info....

Admin Note:

You guys have been given some leeway as far as using initials for FG.

That's where it ends.

Until someone has been named by LE do not sleuth him or his family or anyone else for that matter.

Speculation as to what may have happened based on what has been printed in MSM is fine.

Beyond that Tread Very Carefully.

Nothing has changed.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a case where a person has been missing for 4 weeks, and the only directive from law enforcement is for everybody to stay home and play on their computers.
What strikes me as odd is that they didn't broadcast a description of the vehicles available to FG once they had searched his house and tipped him off that they were on to him. Someone might remember seeing one of his vehicles in an odd place, like parked at an abandoned building.

Well OldSteve......I've been following these cases for a long time, as have you. It's very difficult to charge and convict someone for murder without a body having been found. It's been done a few times, but it's the exception, not the rule.

So...........just from a common sense standpoint, it seems to me that the #1 Priority should be---------------> find HER. After that's been accomplished, then you can worry about building a case, getting your testing wrapped up, sending out more stuff to be tested, bargaining with the accused...... etc.

Unless they have good reason to believe she's alive.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think it's very possible that the neither of the owners of the Oxford house were actually living there full-time when DS disappeared. As you noted, staying with family with provide more support for the woman, both physically and emotionally. Otherwise, I have to believe that the house would have been decorated for Christmas. This would leave the house open to other friends/family staying there or an empty location to take someone for nefarious purposes. Either way, if one's not guilty, there shouldn't be anything to hide and I'm still mystified by the flat-out refusal to cooperate with LE. JMO

Total newbie here but loooong time lurker.
It seems as though everyone has decided FG is the guy...I'm not totally sure. If you look him up on whitepages.com it shows "currently lives in Detroit" and "previously lived in Berkley." Combined with the fact that the jobs don't align makes me wonder if it isn't a family member of his instead. In a previous WS post someone mentioned a sick sister. Based on the new address and other conflicting info, is it possible he (and possibly his wife) moved in with family in Detroit to be closer to the hospital/family/support and the sick sister is living in the Berkley house? That could possibly explain the confusion around the house.
The other possibility that comes to mind is that he and the wife are separated, hence the new address and the house was empty while she was hospitalized.
As far as the job thing goes, MI's economy is pretty rough still. The job market is brutal. I could easily see someone taking a job "below" them in that market.

Well OldSteve......I've been following these cases for a long time, as have you. It's very difficult to charge and convict someone for murder without a body having been found. It's been done a few times, but it's the exception, not the rule.

So...........just from a common sense standpoint, it seems to me that the #1 Priority should be---------------> find HER. After that's been accomplished, then you can worry about building a case, getting your testing wrapped up, sending out more stuff to be tested, bargaining with the accused...... etc.

So I have a question. LE knew Laci was in SF Bay. But until her body washed up, Scott was a free man. Under suspicion ... but free. Had Laci not washed up, would Scott still be a free man today?

How did POI and home get connected to this case ?

Possible scenarios IMO could be - Police get DNA results back found in the apt or car then proceed with either :

A- DNA matches a suspect already in the data base , name obtained. LE follows up on name and ANY known family members or associated friends. This leads to POI - home. Search is then conducted and specific items are removed. Maybe mattress was removed due to type of DNA found and or suspects prior criminal history. Or simply because POI told LE that a guest recently slept in that bed.

Or

B- POI receives a desperate call or person stops by the house in a frantic state , perhaps not disclosing anything other than they need a place to crash for the night . POI opens the door lets the person. It's late and POI asks a few basic questions and goes back to bed , wakes up leaves in the am for work leaving person in the home. Person wakes up , showers ect then leaves POI home . No further contact with person .

POI doesn't make a connection to the DS case with person that stayed at home until later when more information is released and POI either contacts LE himself or is made aware by LE after the home was searched.

At this point POI is advised of his legal rights and does what many people would do -hire legal representation. Many people assume that one should publicly proclaim their innocence to prove they are no way involved. Post it on SM update your status hourly so people know where you are and what your doing . But is that really the best way to respond to this ? I mean how would one know what they should and shouldn't say ? The DS Family is being guided by LE on what to release and what to withhold. Perhaps the POI was given the same instruction to maintain the integrity of the case.

Again these are just my opinions.

( And when I say " person " I am thinking of someone that trusts POI so either a family member or friend. Someone in a panicked state of mind is going to reach out to someone they trust . Being a security guard, or firefighter , might put you on the family or friends list of being trust worthy which may have opened him up to being a POI through no fault of his own )

Just wanted to add that the mattress was taken during the 2nd search, so something from the 1st search had to have led them back to the residence. Irregardless of who may have been staying there (even if just for a night), IMO, there would be no reason to not cooperate with LE. My buddy may be going down for something, but I'll be darned if he's dragging me with him. JMO

I'm wondering how long it will take LE to get results from the bed they took out of the house.... My guess is they are waiting for something solid so they can arrest and charge him - and then they figure they can then pressure him into talking...... but I don't know... strange case..
Not sure where the key chain fits into this...

In a rush case in Michigan a DNA test for such an item would take at least 10 days. When it comes to a mattress where there would be more DNA samples to test it would take longer.

So I have a question. LE knew Laci was in SF Bay. But until her body washed up, Scott was a free man. Under suspicion ... but free. Had Laci not washed up, would Scott still be a free man today?

Probably. Drew Peterson is another example. He killed one person too many and it finally caught up to him.

That's what seems so bizarre about them issuing a stand-down order in regards to searching since day one of this case. In the beginning, it almost had the feel of a kidnapping and ransom type situation based on nothing more than their mannerisms. I haven't seen a single indication from her family that this is the case. If this was a kidnapping and extortion, there wouldn't be any need to flood social media, she would be held in one place and nobody would see her on any given day other than the kidnappers.

I really don't know what kind of games they're playing...........or why. They are wasting a lot of time though, and I have a feeling this investigation is going to come around full circle and bite them right in the *advertiser censored*. I believe you commented earlier about Lindsey Piccone ?? Nuff' said.

As for lawyering-up - no one been charged or even named a POI (at least I can't find a MSM link).. so that's strange, especially if one has limited income....

Probably. Drew Peterson is another example. He killed one person too many and it finally caught up to him.

That's what seems so bizarre about them issuing a stand-down order in regards to searching since day one of this case. In the beginning, it almost had the feel of a kidnapping and ransom type situation based on nothing more than their mannerisms. I haven't seen a single indication from her family that this is the case. If this was a kidnapping and extortion, there wouldn't be any need to flood social media, she would be held in one place and nobody would see her on any given day other than the kidnappers.

I really don't know what kind of games they're playing...........or why. They are wasting a lot of time though, and I have a feeling this investigation is going to come around full circle and bite them right in the *advertiser censored*. I believe you commented earlier about Lindsey Piccone ?? Nuff' said.

Could it be they've found her body and are not making it public? I can't think of any other reason...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME