MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many great posts & theories, I have read them all. I keep thinking back to the interview of the neighbor that says the owners moved out & were renting it out. I know that any property searches lead to FG & his wife. FG seems suspicious because he has deleted his facebook & etc. If he was innocent and really did not live at the house, why would he not have made some statement regarding that it was not him. Why hasn't anyone come forward on WS or facebook to proclaim his innocence or just say hey you are looking at the wrong guy, ie: he doesn't live there or he has never been employed by metlife?

It's possible he deleted his FB because he was getting harassed (getting messages asking what he did/where DS is) by people who connected his name to the address like we did. I personally think he's the guy, but def possible we're all on the wrong trail and he doesn't want any part of this. And if he's innocent, who could blame him?

If I remember correctly, someone made a comment on the Berkley page, stating the the woman who came from the hospital to that address was a friend of theirs. Maybe that person reads WS and could let us know if we are on the right path with FB as the POI.

"Farmington police say more than 12 police agencies are involved in the case - including the FBI, Michigan State Police, Oakland County Sheriff's Department, Oakland County Prosecutor's office, Drug Enforcement Administration, Secret Service, Southfield Police Department, Michigan Department of Corrections and the South Oakland Narcotics Intelligence Consortium Sonic."

Why were there 12 agencies on this and in relatively quick fashion? Something is known that very few know... I know that I am stating the obvious... But with access to all of these agencies and resources, LE has the ability to get answers quickly. Maybe their POI is the lead to someone/something bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time posting- hello all! I have read every page and every comment on this forum since the beginning and finally feel compelled to jump in.

you should get a gold-star for that effort. a lot of repeat posts and thoughts. kudos.

1) I do NOT believe she had any sort of sexual relationship or affair with FG. Judging purely from her last few relationships, I feel like her type of guy is more hipster-y than FG.

Maybe DS grew tired of hipsters and their funny facial hair and vinyl records and skinny jeans and their borderline-narcissistic lifestyles? I dunno.

FG seems like an all-american type, coached little league (someone mentioned up thread), trying to be a firefighter or paramedic, etc. Maybe after years of dating hipster-ish types, DS liked the idea of a guy who teaches kids how to hit a curve-ball, rescues kittens from trees and then relaxes with a Bud-Light and the game at the end of the day.

She likes mountain men, guys who camp, hike, eat healthy. From the (limited amount of) pics I've seen of FG, he didn't strike me as that type, but I could be wrong. Friendly, perhaps, relationship, no. JMO, obvi, and of course sometimes people venture outside of their "type." But it's my feeling if there was any sort of attraction, it was coming from him only.

This would be my take, too. I think. Esp with FG's domestic situation But, again, heart wants what it wants

2) This thought has been nagging at me and I think you guys can help put it to rest if it's completely implausible. Could FG be missing/hiding or is he definitely around?

Interesting thought. His lawyer did say his client isn't talking to the police, same as any "normal"? person; which implies he/the lawyer at least talks to FG. But that could be by phone from a different state even.

3) Otherwise, the other way she could still be alive (I HATE saying it like that but don't know how else to put it) is if he trafficked her. I heard the the ice arena next door to him was becoming a hub for illegal activity (this could be a complete rumor though), so could he have snatched her and given her to someone to make some extra money?

BOLO for a pair of hispanic women in an SUV?

re: ice arena. Someone up thread noted it's been closed and is still closed, due to water issues? Google Earth view of that area and it's a great place to have people come to, park over by the ice arena/Robina, and walk over to your place. So you don't have a lot of obvious traffic at your house. And the neighbors either didn't see anything or aren't saying they saw anything (at least not on camera)

4) My strongest theory, and I've thought this before FG came into the picture, is that she was buying some weed at her apartment complex. She strikes me as a casual smoker, like many of my friends. I've never smoked enough to have a dealer, but I've had stoner friends who LOVE having someone to smoke with, because they usually smoke alone. They'll practically beg you to hang out and smoke with them.

Very true. I doubt that was the plan that day, to hang out and have a smoke session. More likely DS would've been meeting him that Friday to get a lil somethin' for the weekend.

But if they'd met up previously for such transactions, totally see them hanging out; at his or her place, and smoking for a few hours. It's almost de rigueur among smokers not to just grab and go.

I am a little thrown off by the fact that the DEA didn't raid his house when LE had the warrant(s), but he could've been a casual dealer and not grower.

if he had anything in his house pre-DS going missing, he should've moved it out of his house that weekend. So by the time LE shows up the following week, they're mostly getting shake and chaff out of his rug or wherever.

True. He wouldn't have to be a full-on dealer. Just a guy who could get it and hooked up DS as a favor. Or they had a medical card in his house. So they could possess and even grow legally (to an extent)

He wouldn't even have to have been a smoker himself. Could've just offered to get it for DS as an in.

Hell yeah. One with a string you could pull and she'd say "tot mom" over and over.

Nancy was refreshing to see on TV. Didn't take any guff from anyone during her panels.

I'd prefer the one that says "BOMB- shayle!"

"Farmington police say more than 12 police agencies are involved in the case - including the FBI, Michigan State Police, Oakland County Sheriff's Department, Oakland County Prosecutor's office, Drug Enforcement Administration, Secret Service, Southfield Police Department, Michigan Department of Corrections and the South Oakland Narcotics Intelligence Consortium Sonic."

Why were there 12 agencies on this and in relatively quick fashion? Something is known that very few know... I know that I am stating the obvious... But with access to all of these agencies and resources, LE has the ability to get answers quickly. Maybe their POI is the lead to someone/something bigger.

I agree. Even though Its been mentioned she had a Burner type phone doesn't mean it's not traceable. I think le has phone records. I think she called someone over after she got home.

To post about about places to hide a body in Michigan seems completely crazy in my opinion at this point. It's a big state lol with many lakes.

Ha, yeah, I was more posting about where they could've met up that Friday that wasn't his or her place. But in terms of this particular POI, considering his family/his wife/her family appear to be backing him up, it's unlikely he was MIA for very long that weekend. Go ghost for too long (say to drive to the UP and back) and people start to ask questions. And the police were at his house the following week already. But anything's possible in this case.

They say marijuana can be stronger than it used to be 20 or 30 years ago, but still to be the cause of such an unusual tragic death? I'm in disbelief as well, but it seems like I need to know more details to sure either way.

Could EH's case, if it's a homicide, be related to DS's case? Maybe.

yes, the thc-levels these days are insane. Louis CK has a bit about smoking after a show with some fans outside the venue and then having trouble driving home, due to the strong smoke.

And edibles? Those things will mess you up good these days. Eating even a quarter of an edible cookie or brownie and it's closer to a psilocybin or other mild-hallucinogen/dissociative (K, DXM (Robo), PCP) experience.

Sporkful did a podcast with a chef in NYC who prepared an entire meal with thc-infused edibles. Almost all of them ended up eating too much of the thc-infused food and having god-awful nights. I think only one of them said they'd try it again, it was that mind-altering and confusing:

http://www.sporkful.com/beyond-pot-brownies-with-radiolabs-jad-abumrad/

Elizabeth Hock's tox report coming back positive for THC wouldn't be able to distinguish between smoked and edible THC ingestion.

Insider knowledge, I am acquainted with Danielle's friend and Danielle. It's about 7 miles between her friends house and Danielle's apartment. Never been to Danielle's apartment, but I've driven by it many times.

FYI easy freeway access to both places... but it's probably preferable to take surface streets. But i don't exactly know the situation between both places st the height of rush hour @ 530 pm.

EDIT: Her friend is in livonia.

I work at the southwest end of Livonia, 13 miles from IGA. If I leave work at 5:00pm, I usually arrive home just before 5:30pm and that's taking surface roads. Seven miles away would probably be about 15-20 minutes. I would absolutely say avoiding the freeway at that time of day is the way to go.

yes, the thc-levels these days are insane. Louis CK has a bit about smoking after a show with some fans outside the venue and then having trouble driving home, due to the strong smoke.

And edibles? Those things will mess you up good these days. Eating even a quarter of an edible cookie or brownie and it's closer to a psilocybin or other mild-hallucinogen/dissociative (K, DXM (Robo), PCP) experience.

Sporkful did a podcast with a chef in NYC who prepared an entire meal with thc-infused edibles. Almost all of them ended up eating too much of the thc-infused food and having god-awful nights. I think only one of them said they'd try it again, it was that mind-altering and confusing:

http://www.sporkful.com/beyond-pot-brownies-with-radiolabs-jad-abumrad/

Elizabeth Hock's tox report coming back positive for THC wouldn't be able to distinguish between smoked and edible THC ingestion.

I have to point out though, marijuana has many different strains, and we don't know what kind she smoked/ingested--in either case. CBD edibles and such have little to no psychoactive effects (though most do contain THC--so it would show up in a tox) and are used for more medicinal reasons (migraines, pain, anxiety, etc.). These are details we are probably never going to know.

I can't recall the case, but a few years back a husband murdered his wife and spread her remains in Stoney Creek metropark......

Edit: Tara Lynn Grant was her name

Wasnt there a crazy car crash that killed a bunch of kids in he metro Park?

I don't with his line of work. I know a ton of LE and FD and not one of them has an online presence. They are like ghosts.

His attorney may have strongly suggested he delete his online footprint or at least minimize it, whether involved or not.

Hello! I'm a newbie here. I have been following Danielle's case since day one. Trying to catch up reading this thread! Man, some of you have said spot on things about your views of this case that I never thought of! I did just read maybe couple pages back someone posted about Danielle that wasn't so nice. I haven't seen a reply to it. Have some pages to go to catch up & learn how to work this site! 😉

Hello! I'm a newbie here. I have been following Danielle's case since day one. Trying to catch up reading this thread! Man, some of you have said spot on things about your views of this case that I never thought of! I did just read maybe couple pages back someone posted about Danielle that wasn't so nice. I haven't seen a reply to it. Have some pages to go to catch up & learn how to work this site! ��

Welcome aboard. I have not seen any mean posts thus far. But you can report a comment to a mod if it is victim blaming.

But anyways welcome to you and several other new posters.

I have to point out though, marijuana has many different strains, and we don't know what kind she smoked/ingested--in either case. CBD edibles and such have little to no psychoactive effects (though most do contain THC--so it would show up in a tox) and are used for more medicinal reasons (migraines, pain, anxiety, etc.). These are details we are probably never going to know.

No idea what Elizabeth Hock took.

CBD edibles typically have low to no to trace amounts of actual THC.

But actual THC edibles--typically made by converting smokable marijuana into a THC infused butter, and using that to make baked goods etc--are not the same thing as CBD edibles.

http://www.truthonpot.com/2014/09/24/5-differences-between-cbd-vs-thc/

and THC edibles are crazy strong/psychoactive.

If you find yourself in Colorado/Washington/other place with legal THC edibles and decide to try some. Pick up a CBD edible or spray at the same time. If the THC high gets too intense, have some of the CBD edible or CBD spray and it should level you out and counteract the THC trip/high.

I keep mentally revisiting the apartment complex where DS lived.

Why haven't there been any news reports from her apartment neighbors? The home in Berkley had reporters interviewing neighbors there.

And why would the apartment complex offer up such a hefty reward right away ? Were there recent break ins ? Attempted break ins ? Do they suspect someone living or working there ? Did they recently fire a staff member or have someone quit out of the blue ? Could there be someone on staff related to the homeowners address ? Is this where the link came from regarding the searched home ? Did the Berkley home owner possibly have out of town guests during the Thanksgiving break ?

Any recent parolees move in or reported absconders ? Do we have a violent offender on the run that crossed paths with DS during a possible break in ?

And what condition was her apartment in when her the parents picked up DS cat.

Maybe there were clues inside the apartment leading them to believe she was abducted. They offered up money right away hoping the suspect would trade DS for the reward. I shudder to think but maybe it was already too late and the person responsible for her disappearance moved DS the same day / night she went missing.

Ugh too many questions and not enough answers . Too much thought today bedtime for me..

Hello! I'm a newbie here. I have been following Danielle's case since day one. Trying to catch up reading this thread! Man, some of you have said spot on things about your views of this case that I never thought of! I did just read maybe couple pages back someone posted about Danielle that wasn't so nice. I haven't seen a reply to it. Have some pages to go to catch up & learn how to work this site! 

Many followers gave "thanks" to my comments. I only wanted to point out that people can be helpful, warm and likable and still be capable of having affairs. One is not exclusive of the other. It's impossible for me to know if this is applicable in this case. My point, we should not rule anything out. And my own behavior supports my words. Thanks for reading!

Many followers gave "thanks" to my comments. I only wanted to point out that people can be helpful, warm and likable and still be capable of having affairs. One is not exclusive of the other. It's impossible for me to know if this is applicable in this case. My point, we should not rule anything out. And my own behavior supports my words. Thanks for reading!

I have disagreed with everyone on my friend list at one time or another. So it does happen.

Btw. Welcome aboard as well.

Justice for Danielle and hopefully she is found soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties