MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the support and kindness towards Danielle and her family on these threads, especially because it is likely
that her family and friends are reading our posts.

I continue to send prayers that this case will soon have answers and also pray for Danielle and her family and friends.

I appreciate the support and kindness towards Danielle and her family on these threads, especially because it is likely
that her family and friends are reading our posts.

I continue to send prayers that this case will soon have answers and also pray for Danielle and her family and friends.
It is very obvious through reading her old blog and her IG that she was a really awesome unique woman who loved others, life and her family! I pray continually for her safe return.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Haven't read the case, so I might be wrong, but from just what has been reported in this thread, she died by "compression" asphyxia...so that her being trapped in a tight place would be a more likely scenario. (Chest compressed so she couldn't take a breath.) The sort of situation that might happen when someone gets trapped in a chimney, for example...or falls off a roof and gets wedged between two buildings.

JMO
Perhaps... My info was gleaned from SM... I didn't want to expand on it too much, but if her entire body, or at least upper torso, was pulled in... compression would certainly be possible.

Regardless, not a good way to go.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Perhaps... My info was gleaned from SM... I didn't want to expand on it too much, but if her entire body, or at least upper torso, was pulled in... compression would certainly be possible.

Regardless, not a good way to go.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Ugh. That happened with a student at Yale alone late at night in one of the labs/studios. Ponytail.

When FG dismantled his social media presence (especially if privacy is the rationale) why didn't they (he) take the same actions with his wife EG's account? I'd like to think that her privacy would have been of equal if not more concern to him. Just an observation, not sure if it carries any merit.

These comments? Snoopy? Discussion of involved agencies? Sorry if behind and these have been discussed. I am trying to catch up. Relatives finally left!

http://www.newser.com/story/comments/235416/metlife-employee-disappears-without-a-trace.html

MetLife decided to stop using Snoopy in their advertisements recently. They had had a long licensing deal that allowed them to use him in advertisements and with their logo. There were a bunch of joke articles a few months ago about Snoopy being fired. I think the comment was a joke -- in very poor taste -- but a joke, nonetheless.

Tapping my fingers and shaking my knee - waiting for DNA results from mattress and anything else the police may have obtained.

Danielle - you have touched so many people, it's heartwarming to know how many friends you have because of you being a sweet, down to earth, caring, silly girl. You are everyone's "daughter" and "friend". Hoping you are able to give signs of where you are at so you can be brought home. 4 weeks you have been gone. So much to catch up with your friends and family when you return.

Working on a little something for Danielle. Message me if you are interested, please!

Folks Please leave EG OUT of the discussion.

There is no reason to bring her into it.

There have been multiple warnings about this.

Don't find yourself on the outside looking in.

Thank you

Tapping my fingers and shaking my knee - waiting for DNA results from mattress and anything else the police may have obtained.

Danielle - you have touched so many people, it's heartwarming to know how many friends you have because of you being a sweet, down to earth, caring, silly girl. You are everyone's "daughter" and "friend". Hoping you are able to give signs of where you are at so you can be brought home. 4 weeks you have been gone. So much to catch up with your friends and family when you return.
Yes, yes, yes!!!!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Okay - POI is not on the Lyon Twp FD...the picture that some of you saw was taken during his fire academy program. If you are interested learning more PM me...

As I read your post I kept thinking how much these situations sound like romance movie plots. Strangers meeting, fate, as it were, running into one another, "Serendipity". Lloyd Dobler "Say Anything", serenading with a boombox outside the window types. Maybe Hollywood has perpetuated the idea to men that that's the way to win a girl's heart?

All I know is if Lloyd Dobler (John Cusack) showed up outside my window, say no more. Swoon, baby.

Not to make light of true stalking. That's messed up.
Yes!! I totally agree. Thought about that quite a bit the last few years. Kind of sad in a way, the sensationalism of MSM has sort of squashed romance. Stalking can be a dangerous issue for sure but I don't know if its any different than its ever been except for the fact the SM has made it much easier. If Lloyd Dobler showed up outside my window, I'd be swooning too, for sure.. however, most of my neighbors would probably think he belonged in the looney bin.

I am still trying to catch up, I finished the last thread hoping this one wasn't already on page 60...dang, oh well.

I think it's easy to dream up many scenarios because the people who utilize WS are fictional crime fans as well and we've seen MANY plot twists on TV (I am personally binge watching How to Get Away With Murder at this moment). What I have learned from WS and the many threads I've seen come to a resolution is that it is usually the very simplest explanation. I have not read the last 60ish pages here, but the latest news details were updated 2 days ago, and there's nothing new there.

In my opinion, the simplest explanation is he asked for a ride home, did what he did, and returned her car, OR he followed her home and overpowered her at her car. These are the very simplest explanations. Not an affair, or that more people were in on it. This is real life, not television. I hope he takes a plea deal so they can locate her.

And the type of crime you just described unfortunately occurs too much. But why the presence of 12 different authorities. And why no searches? Even if they had a POI wouldn't it be natural that the family would still want to locate her? I'm not playing devil's advocate. I'm just curious.

Oh and Steelman mentioned on the last thread that he felt the POI could have been reading here. I agree. There have been times in the past where the hairs stood up on my neck and I KNEW that the person on the other end of the comments wasn't sitting right with me (Jessica Ridgeway's case). It happened to me here as well in DS's threads. People insert themselves into the cases they're responsible for. I remember seeing a news interview for missing CO woman Kenia Monge. The guy they interviewed...he gave me chills and I remember telling my husband "he did it. That guy did it!". He was seemingly just a pedestrian who wanted to say how sad and scary it all was. Turns out it was her murderer. He took a deal and thank goodness he did because they NEVER would have found her where he put her.

Working on a little something for Danielle. Message me if you are interested, please!

I am certain that anything you do for your friend Danielle will be wonderful.

Again, I wish everyone had a kind and compassionate friend as yourself. I know the world would be a better place.

And the type of crime you just described unfortunately occurs too much. But why the presence of 12 different authorities. And why no searches? Even if they had a POI wouldn't it be natural that the family would still want to locate her? I'm not playing devil's advocate. I'm just curious.

I wonder if her parents or her family know a lot of people high up. This is also a small town. We see small towns fail in these cases, and some go above and beyond. I don't know what their strategy was to not provide searches but when this all shakes out, I'll bet it'll be another simple explanation that we hadn't thought of. Atomic was asked to describe the person she encountered in the parking lot and they knew she hadn't seen him. I guess I was wrong and they had more than we thought they did on days 1, 2, 3...they had video surveillance of her leaving either with him, or followed by him. It's a little strange that the first home bust wasn't until the 14th, they had to have been watching him. Probably even questioning him.

So I was half the night trying to come up with a theory that would involve the POI in most peoples minds in Danielle's disappearance....and I can't...

- First I went with the drug involvement idea. Doesn't work for me for several reasons - 1.) POI worked really hard to get his Firefighter 1 & 2 Cert and his EMT license ( EMT isn't a walk in the park to get, as some here have suggested) and you will blow your entire career if you get caught using/buying/selling drugs. I feel confident he wasn't using or selling drugs it isn't worth it to him, you don't go to fire academy, EMT programs, etc to lose everything. 2.) Then you have the fact that all families involved are by all accounts outstanding citizens. 3.) He just doesn't meet the profile of a user/buyer/seller.
-Then I went with trafficking for money, but why DS. I mean there are plenty of girls in the Metro Detroit area that can be found on places like Back Page that nobody would have missed for weeks, months, heck even years and the abduction could have been done much more discretely.
-Then I moved on to infatuation gone wrong - possibly, I guess. But still there are holes in that theory for me. I get that good people do really bad things, but he has a sick wife who is in and out of the hospital, who would have time to stalk? You'd stick out like a sore thumb if you were a husband who spent a lot of time at the hospital and then one day stopped coming up?
-Also, rule out abduction for money - her family is by no means wealthy and an abductor wouldn't have had any idea that it her reward would reach $129,000

This is my whole issue with the current POI, I can't determine a motive -

I am posting this here to get other's thoughts, maybe there is something I am not seeing. Maybe its just that I have a hard time seeing this guy committing a crime because my husband and a majority of our friends are first responders (EMS, Fire, Police, etc) and I can't imagine any of them hurting/abducting another person. Give me some ideas...pick my theories apart...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE