MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I look at this case, I think it might be wrong to immediately blame someone or call them a killer solely because there house was searched. Do we have a single other piece of suspicious information about the Supposed POI, besides the fact that a house was searched and no arrest was made. Has it even been confirmed whether the supposed POI was ever a security guard? I didnt find that anywhere. Is it even 100% confirmed that the homeowner was staying in the house, and that no additional people were staying there with him? This was around the holiday season.
What do people know on this POI that allows them to cast blame on him? Granted, a warranted house search tells us something. But I've also heard somewhat credible rumblings about renters, tenants, new owners, owners not matching descriptions of people living there, etc. The house was clearly involved...that doesnt mean the owner HAS to be involved. Just a thought.

And without the answers to these questions, I can't see any involvement on the FG in all of this. At least not until I see something more definitive. I know the media has been reporting from the Oxford address, but how many times have we seen conflicting or erroneous reporting from the media on here.

There sure is a lot of open land around IGA...Small golf course retention pond too... Was all of this walked and searched by LE?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it was checked.

And without the answers to these questions, I can't see any involvement on the FG in all of this. At least not until I see something more definitive. I know the media has been reporting from the Oxford address, but how many times have we seen conflicting or erroneous reporting from the media on here.

It's very hard to know, as LE, the media, and family has been so tight lipped. This case seems to be going cold. Much time has elapsed since the interview of their POI and nothing more has come of it. Often times they use MSM to pressure POI's but this absolute silence seems to demonstrate a coldness to the case. They are still asking for tips and that seems to point to the direction of a dead end case. I don't want to be negative but WTH? And again, to keep repeating myself, why are ppl not searching for her? IGA is surrounded by open land and it just makes sense to start looking... Especially on a day like today, no snow on the ground.... Everything is exposed.

I wonder if LE thinks their suspect may be a serial killer and they don't want to release too much information publicly. Releasing that type of info could send the city into panic mode and bring the attention the perp may be looking for. How many cases have we seen where the SK wanted the attention and purposely exposed more of himself looking for that validation. And if the city went into a panic it could potentially ruin key pieces of evidence they are working on and watching for activity.

I know there are random stalkers... but most are connected somehow to the person they stalk. Being that he knew her from work "possibly " there was at least some rapport between the two. If he was married and had a Ill person to care for I'm sure he wouldn't be stalking her. Also if any woman had a stalker I'm sure she would have told someone in her family or close friend.
IF she knew.

It remains to be seen if FG has any connection to DS's disappearance. Unfortunately, at the moment, it's all we (and the media) have to go on. What I'm finding hard to ignore is the refusal to cooperate with LE from a man who may have known DS or her mother and has a wife close in age to DS. I'm a perfect stranger, but have so much compassion (as a mother of an adult woman) that I would be jumping through hoops to help LE find DS or seek justice for someone who may have been involved. I still think it's possible that a family member (also in security) may have been staying at the residence (possibly from out of state, hence the SM push) so implicating FG is baseless (unless he were covering for someone else). All MOO, but I think the attention on FG would have been minimized (despite the multiple searches), if he were cooperating.

After looking at Brandy Hanna's case last night, I'm again wondering why DS's apartment was not processed (BH's wasn't either). There were reports that it wasn't based on the traffic in an out of her apartment during the search for DS. It may be a long shot, but who knows if any other evidence/DNA would've turned up. JMO

What interview are you referring to? BBM

It's very hard to know, as LE, the media, and family has been so tight lipped. This case seems to be going cold. Much time has elapsed since the interview of their POI and nothing more has come of it. Often times they use MSM to pressure POI's but this absolute silence seems to demonstrate a coldness to the case. They are still asking for tips and that seems to point to the direction of a dead end case. I don't want to be negative but WTH? And again, to keep repeating myself, why are ppl not searching for her? IGA is surrounded by open land and it just makes sense to start looking... Especially on a day like today, no snow on the ground.... Everything is exposed.

Another thought is maybe LE was given tips on a suspicious vehicle seen driving around the Met Life building that day or in the apartment complex. Let's say the tip gave make , model , and color but no plate. That would involve narrowing down from possibly 30,000 or more registered vehicle owners in the state of Michigan to possibly several hundred. From there they would have to narrow it down by location.

Another possibility is that LE is looking at recently released paroles.

Either of these scenarios would require man power and special unit assistance. They called in the big dogs so to speak to cover as much ground as possible if they are seeking a possible serial killer.

JMO

BERKELY, Mich. (WXYZ) - A home in Berkley where a security guard lives with his wife has been searched multiple times in connection with the search of missing Danielle Stislicki.

Stislicki was last seen on December 2 as she left work at Metlife in Southfield.

The security guard also works, or worked, at Metlife.

An attorney for the man says, like any other citizen, he has the right to not talk to police and that he has nothing to say to them. He has not been arrested.

Thursday night, Farmington Hills Police and crime scene investigators returned to the man's home on Oxford where they took a mattress as possible evidence.

The man's wife had been in the hospital until Thursday.
So we know that:

1. A security guard lives at the home that was searched,
2. this security guard works, or worked at metlife,
3. the wife of the security guard is in the hospital.

Since we know that FG lives or lived at the given address (at least he lived there in 2013 per voter registration), and that FG's wife is very ill, I think it is reasonable
to assume that FG is the security guard being talked about. Since this security guard worked at metlife, it is also reasonable to assume that the security guard is the person of interest,
and not some other person within that household. It is not 100% guaranteed, but I'd say that FG is a security guard being investigated and lives at the address on Oxford Rd.

Now whether he is involved in her disappearance is another matter. I presume LE has reasons to believe that he might be involved, but of course they could be wrong.
I do believe he is involved, but I would caution that he might not be. Shutting down the FB page, getting a lawyer, and not talking to LE may not necessarily be an admission of guilt.

the

The more I look at this case, I think it might be wrong to immediately blame someone or call them a killer solely because there house was searched. Do we have a single other piece of suspicious information about the Supposed POI, besides the fact that a house was searched and no arrest was made. Has it even been confirmed whether the supposed POI was ever a security guard? I didnt find that anywhere. Is it even 100% confirmed that the homeowner was staying in the house, and that no additional people were staying there with him? This was around the holiday season.
What do people know on this POI that allows them to cast blame on him? Granted, a warranted house search tells us something. But I've also heard somewhat credible rumblings about renters, tenants, new owners, owners not matching descriptions of people living there, etc. The house was clearly involved...that doesnt mean the owner HAS to be involved. Just a thought.

Thank you for your excellent post. I have racked my brain and cannot think of anything that links FG to DS's disappearance apart from the search of his house. I mistakenly dismissed the claims that renters were living there. In going back over the news videos, I find one neighbor that said this particularly credible. I feel very uncomfortable with the possibility that I have contributed to making his already difficult life worse.

.But was there a reason the cops deliberately didn't show her photo on that big screen behind them? If the goal was to find her... why didn't we see her face on that tv screen at the press conference?

I can't agree more. And why no searches. This case has been handled much differently than what the same police department did when the girl found dead on the roof went missing. Same jurisdiction, same time frame, similar profiles. And yet you get this eerie instinct that the police are trying to resolve something "greater" than finding one missing person and the perpetrator. The parents who know more than we do have emphasized the possibility of DS no longer being in Michigan. And I get this eerie feeling that they know something about the people involved and those people's out of state connections. And my mind which once thought "romantic affair gone awry" keeps saying informant, informant, informant... and the damn keychain. It gets more attention at the press conference than HER photo.

It remains to be seen if FG has any connection to DS's disappearance. Unfortunately, at the moment, it's all we (and the media) have to go on. What I'm finding hard to ignore is the refusal to cooperate with LE from a man who may have known DS or her mother and has a wife close in age to DS. I'm a perfect stranger, but have so much compassion (as a mother of an adult woman) that I would be jumping through hoops to help LE find DS or seek justice for someone who may have been involved. I still think it's possible that a family member (also in security) may have been staying at the residence (possibly from out of state, hence the SM push) so implicating FG is baseless (unless he were covering for someone else). All MOO, but I think the attention on FG would have been minimized (despite the multiple searches), if he were cooperating.

After looking at Brandy Hanna's case last night, I'm again wondering why DS's apartment was not processed (BH's wasn't either). There were reports that it wasn't based on the traffic in an out of her apartment during the search for DS. It may be a long shot, but who knows if any other evidence/DNA would've turned up. JMO

The thing is, we don't know who the occupant of the house is. Neither the media or LE have released a name. FG's wife owns the house and that is as far as I've been able to take it. The media infers the occupant is a POI. But we don't know if that occupant is FG or a renter. So we don't really know who is not cooperating - FG or a renter. And that's why I am hesitant to point in his direction.

Yes you are correct and I wondered myself why there is no active search for her but I think the police are doing everything they can to solve the case.

I agree with everything you are saying. Clearly from everything reported by MSM, this is the only lead the public has at the moment. IMO, they searched for the owner of the residence (as many of us did) and then made the MetLife employment (past or present) connection with FG. Still unknown: was it the same MetLife location and did he and DS work there at the same time to have known each other? We're trying to make pieces fit into a single puzzle that may belong to 3 or 4 different puzzles. It's still possible there were other residents or guests that could be drawing the attention to the homeowners as they are the only "knowns" this time. Honestly, if it were my house (innocent or not), I would've locked up my FB the 1st time the house was searched (to protect my family), but I would still be cooperating with LE (if nothing to hide).

So we know that:

Since we know that FG lives or lived at the given address (at least he lived there in 2013 per voter registration), and that FG's wife is very ill, I think it is reasonable
to assume that FG is the security guard being talked about. Since this security guard worked at metlife, it is also reasonable to assume that the security guard is the person of interest,
and not some other person within that household. It is not 100% guaranteed, but I'd say that FG is a security guard being investigated and lives at the address on Oxford Rd.

Now whether he is involved in her disappearance is another matter. I presume LE has reasons to believe that he might be involved, but of course they could be wrong.
I do believe he is involved, but I would caution that he might not be. Shutting down the FB page, getting a lawyer, and not talking to LE may not necessarily be an admission of guilt.

the

The thing is, we don't know who the occupant of the house is. Neither the media or LE have released a name. FG's wife owns the house and that is as far as I've been able to take it. The media infers the occupant is a POI. But we don't know if that occupant is FG or a renter. So we don't really know who is not cooperating - FG or a renter. And that's why I am hesitant to point in his direction.

The more I look at this, it is very hard to see FG as anything but the homeowner. This is a man with a squeaky clean record, comes from a very successful family. I just can't see the connection other than the fact that he owned the house at some point. The idea that somebody else took her across state lines makes much more sense than the simple explanation being put forth. FG with a sick wife, a close and involved family does not make him innocent but sure makes it hard to focus on him too. He has been the go to person based on assumptions made by everyone other than LE.

I don't think he buried her, the ground is too hard. Frozen to be exact in my opinion. I agree with you, not drug related a predator and I think the reason the drug enforcement is involved is linked to the other woman on the Home Depot drugs in her system and found dead on top of the Home Depot, police did not give all the details, can you imagine the panic that would occur if they notified the public that foul play was suspected and a body on top of the Home Depot? My guess is both crimes are related and both cars had the girls belongs such as identification and credit cards left in the car. Both girls brown hair and between the ages of 20 to 28.

Thank you for your excellent post. I have racked my brain and cannot think of anything that links FG to DS's disappearance apart from the search of his house. I mistakenly dismissed the claims that renters were living there. In going back over the news videos, I find one neighbor that said this particularly credible. I feel very uncomfortable with the possibility that I have contributed to making his already difficult life worse.

I am totally behind "not guilty until proven innocent," but I don't think repeated searches of a house are trivial in terms of suggesting that someone in that house may be a POI. It doesn't matter what the initials are of that person, but it has been established, as black_squirrel says that the person who lives in the house was a security guard who worked, or works, at MetLife, DS' place of employment. Furthermore, it has been established that items were seized as potential evidence. It hardly matters whether the resident was an owner or a renter at the house, but something led investigators there.

I personally think it's more likely, based on what I saw in the interviews of neighborhood residents, that people sort of kept to themselves in that neighborhood and didn't really know one another very well, and that as a consequence, didn't really know who owned or rented or when various residents moved out of which houses...which leads me to take that one single interview in which the guy said that there were renters in the house... with a grain of salt.

Correct, there could be another resident living there that is/was a security guard where MetLife is located and whose wife also was recently released from the hospital.

So we know that:

My concern is about the accuracy of the reporter. They continue to describe DS's Jeep as gray instead of black. It is quite possible that they are repeatedly misreporting FG & wife as current residents when they may have recently rented their house. I am looking for the link to the neighbor that I found credible and will post it when I find it.

Update: This is the link with the neighbor I was talking about- he lives across the street. He is pretty vague after all. I don't know if he is more credible than the reporters.
~1:54 http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/225345000-story

At 1:28 the reporter mentions a friend of the residents that he spoke with. He said that an older couple were living there as well as an ill woman. From SM it appears this friend is an attorney and a family friend of the residents. It is possible the parents of the ill woman were staying there with their daughter.

Can someone who saw the photo of the POI in Lyon Twp Fire outfit, please clarify to me if he was in actual turnout gear (fire gear), a uniform (shirt and usually navy blue pants), or just a T-shirt? Also, when was it taken? <modsnip>TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva