MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think this disappearance is related to the September death of the girl that was found on top of the Home Depot? Both victims had their personal belongings in thier car locked, both were brown hair with average weight.

Thats huge. Do you remember anything more specific about that? Who told them never to post that info again?

I saw this post ( if we're talking about the same) and it was indeed the same FG that everyone here has mentioned. It was then said in the FDS not to talk about names that have not been mentioned by LE bc they are pure speculation. Maybe they know he is. Or the one to blame, or maybe they're protecting the integrity of the case.

I think the girl found on top of the Home Depot is connected to the disappearance of the Farmington hills woman

Also replying to add, I jumped a few pages so sorry if this has been covered. BUT LE was clearly there before, and didn't publicize an address. Or that this person was connected to MetLife and possibly DS. So why would they keep that quiet until the second time around?

Also, if he were in the clear, and only had been searched for for reasons beyond our knowing, wouldn't MSM make it known that original owners may not have been apart of this?

I saw this post ( if we're talking about the same) and it was indeed the same FG that everyone here has mentioned. It was then said in the FDS not to talk about names that have not been mentioned by LE bc they are pure speculation. Maybe they know he is. Or the one to blame, or maybe they're protecting the integrity of the case.

I saw the same post as you and saw the same explanation. They have put that explanation up before and deleted other posts, that they said were speculation/rumor. They have asked not to post that there.

I mentioned in another post that it is common on Find Facebook pages for this to go on. The Berkley page where it was first brought out about something going on has also deleted much chatter on it with the same explanation, speculation/rumor.

Only one press conference, no desire for a public ground search, a cap on the-go-fund me reward, a house searched with no follow up, no arrests and twelve agencies involved... Oakland county has their own DNA lab. Everyone including MSM is tight lipped... None of this makes any sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downtown downtown Detroit ( the "Green Zone", surrounded by the freeway moats) a decade or two again wasn't that great; but it wasn't super-duper, dangerous either. Mostly crimes of opportunity you could run into in any major city. Keep your head on a swivel and don't be urban-stupid.

The neighborhoods are where it gets sketchy, if you're not from there. Or even if you are, in some.

Downtown Detroit since about 2013 has become a playground for the 20 something set. Plenty of white women in their 20's walking alone, riding bikes solo, living, hanging out downtown, all times of day and night these days. It surprised me when I first moved back from Chicago. But now it's how it is.

They're even running out of housing for all the demand to live downtown; Gilbert's turning downtown into a company town and opening a new "micro apts" building for the influx of millennials to Downtown Detroit; so he an get back 1/3rd of their paychecks each month:

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/2016/11/03/gilbert-micro-apartments-detroit/93242966/

To clarify, I don't think any of the comments were intentionally racist but full of stereotypical undertones is all. I trust that everyone has the best intentions but feel it's important to be aware of unintentional bias and stereotypes in this situation to avoid focusing on a wrong theory.

I am in no way implying it's a race thing at all...

After death, a human body starts giving off certain chemicals, so if Dani was murdered in FG's vehicle, there would be ample chemical evidence. That along with her DNA would be enough to bring murder charges even without a body. The "no body, no murder" days are coming to a close.

What chemicals? Are they different from chemicals from dead animals? Perhaps she was only transported in the car, not murdered. Even if her DNA is in the car, he might not deny that she ever was in his car.

Downtown downtown Detroit ( the "Green Zone", surrounded by the freeway moats) a decade or two again wasn't that great; but it wasn't super-duper, dangerous either. Mostly crimes of opportunity you could run into in any major city. Keep your head on a swivel and don't be urban-stupid.

The neighborhoods are where it gets sketchy, if you're not from there. Or even if you are, in some.

Downtown Detroit since about 2013 has become a playground for the 20 something set. Plenty of white women in their 20's walking alone, riding bikes solo, living, hanging out downtown, all times of day and night these days. It surprised me when I first moved back from Chicago. But now it's how it is.

They're even running out of housing for all the demand to live downtown; Gilbert's turning downtown into a company town and opening a new "micro apts" building for the influx of millennials to Downtown Detroit; so he an get back 1/3rd of their paychecks each month:

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/2016/11/03/gilbert-micro-apartments-detroit/93242966/

Most women or men for that matter do not walk around down town alone! I don't care where they live down there. Most of them only live in one of two places: Corktown off Mich Ave near old tigers stadium and in rented homes near Wayne State University with people they go to college with. I know there has been development of new condos and apartments off Woodward and a lot of people from the suburbs decided to move there to be like yuppies... even those people don't walk around at night Alone! Besides it was already discussed she wasn't even seen there....

I think the girl found on top of the Home Depot is connected to the disappearance of the Farmington hills woman

Lots of eerie coincidences. Any rooves accessible from near DS's apartment? Have they been searched?

Lots of eerie coincidences. Any rooves accessible from near DS's apartment? Have they been searched?

EH's death was recently ruled an accidental death by the Oakland County ME...she had marijuana in her tox screen and died from position and compression asphyxia by entrapment. No foul play was indicated.

I am not sure but both girls are from Farmington hills, both brown hair and kind trustworthy woman. Both cars were found with items such as purse left in the car. No body would commit suicide on top of a roof and leave items on a water heater at the bottom of the stairs. She would not even know the access was there unless someone showed her how to get up the stairs. The person they are looking for is cunning and people trust him...mmmm I wonder if the security guard in question also pulled security at the Home Depot night shift? I originally thought it was someone that worked with animals that would have access to the back room at the pet store but it would make sense security or a fireman?

I don't believe it, does not make sense. Maybe she went up there with someone and then again why her items such as phone on the water heater. A store manager called on the unclaimed keys then police went to the store. She was attending college worked at a fitness club and does not sound like she went up there by herself, smoked dope then died.

Nope but I think the police are hush hush and they know who it is but have to be careful as it can take up to two weeks to analyze DNA.

Fact. You don't have to be an active drug user to be recruited as an informant. 1995, Farmington Hills. Was rapping with some men at a bar, told them where I worked and I assume, they thought I was an active "party girl".
They found a phone number for me at work, and wanted to sell me drugs. I reported it to the Farmington Hills Police. Members of a drug task force showed up to my house. Asked me to meet up with those people. Told me that after a few weeks of meeting them, I would bring a "friend" (an undercover) and then he would bring a friend and by the time the bust went down it would never be associated with me. I asked a personal friend if this was safe to do and my friend (a police officer) said absolutely not! My point is that it is possible Danielle reported someone using drugs, for instance at her apartment building) and received the same protocol as I
This would coincide with "her helpfulness is what got her into this position".

<modsnip> If he really was the last person to see her (which is all speculation at this point much like everything else people are saying against him) and that's why they focused on him they could be zeroing in on the wrong person which could completely break my heart for the family :(

Nope but I think the police are hush hush and they know who it is but have to be careful as it can take up to two weeks to analyze DNA.
I'm also feeling the whole investigation has become a hush- hush situation also. It's my opinion just from the way LE, family etc are acting. No proof of this, it's just in my mind.

My thoughts on the "burner phone" debate:
Most likely pre-paid, not a true "burner". If so, how do her parents keep track of which phone she had had most recently to report it as an item to look for? And having a burner means changing your phone number regularly. Being a responsible, dependable person, it's she calling HR every month and updating her phone number? Y'all just look way too far into things sometimes. She had a prepaid phone. The obvious reasoning is the price. I had a prepaid phone for a decade, simple reasoning being that it cost $50/mo for an unlimited plan with tracfone or net10 when it cost $90/mo for Sprint. I wasn't 1. Too poor for a major carrier, or 2. Into nefarious dealings. I just didn't need any more than that. Didn't (and still don't) care about iPhones and paying out the wazoo for something I can get for cheaper.

And just saying, when I got the phones it never crossed my mind whether or not it would be easy to track in the event of my abduction. Just sayin'.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Exactly. Thanks for the post. I also think this is getting read into way too much. In any case, maybe someone would have two phones. Their "drug dealing contact phone" and then their own. Why go through getting yourself a new number/ phone and family and friends wouldn't think that's weird? I don't know of anyone that has changed phone numbers in the past 10-15 years since they usually just travel with you as you switch carriers or phones. Great post in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member