MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope she is found before FG leads them to her. I do not want this guy to be able to cut a deal; I want him put away for life.
OH YES! If he cuts a deal, if he's found guilty of anything I'm sure there's gonna be a major uproar!

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Our small family gathering has concluded, and DH is driving our nephew home. When he returns, we'll have some wine :toastred: while we watch a holiday movie or listen to Christmas music.

My very best wishes to all of you for a wonderful holiday season. I said a prayer for Danielle's family as I lit candles this evening. Please keep this family in your thoughts as the rest of us celebrate with our loved ones.

Hey there, I have never heard of this site until searching the address of the homeowner in Berkley, yesterday... kinda intriguing place.<>

An interesting article I just came across:
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/225345000-story

Specifically:

A man named John Williams says he is a close friend of the people who live at the home.
He guarded the media from knocking on the door.
He did not want to speak on camera, but claims there is elderly couple living at the house, and that one of them is dealing with healthproblems.
Williams also told us he does not know if there is a connection between the house and the search for the missing woman.

"Last I know there was a couple who lived there. I think it's a rental and then they moved out. So I have no idea the person who lives there now," Wigren said.

We looked up the address the address online, and we found that different names are listed of people who are in their 30s.

She was at work on Friday December 2nd. What they didn't see was her leaving work. Although her car left obviously

Actually, they did:

Danielle Stislicki was last seen driving her vehicle as she left her employer's office in Southfield on Friday, Dec. 2.

that's been one of the few facts we've had since the get-go, along with:

Her vehicle was found at her home in the Independence Green Apartments, in the area of Halsted Road and Grand River Avenue.

those 2 facts were released right away by LE.
Given LE's parsimoniousness with info in this case, I assume both are based on solid evidence in LE's possession.

I think they are pretty much the only facts we still have today, about what transpired with DS between leaving work and when they found her jeep.

An interesting article I just came across:

Specifically:

A man named John Williams says he is a close friend of the people who live at the home.
He did not want to speak on camera, but claims there is elderly couple living at the house, and that one of them is dealing with healthproblems.
Williams also told us he does not know if there is a connection between the house and the search for the missing woman.

"Last I know there was a couple who lived there. I think it's a rental and then they moved out. So I have no idea the person who lives there now," Wigren said.

We looked up the address the address online, and we found that different names are listed of people who are in their 30s.

So they are saying FG and EG don't live there now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So they are saying FG and EG don't live there now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the "elderly" comment has to be a mistake. Other information in MSM indicate that FG and EG do live there. EG is the one having health problems.

I posted this earlier but the thread was moved on to this one :

Maybe DS was just friends with the guy-no affair just friendly. Could have had something to do with the wife?

I can see him following DS home from work, (they both agreed on that scenario at work that day) she says she has to run in quickly to feed the cat, etc. Leaves her purse in car because she always does that when she's running into apt quickly- so more of a habit? OR she planned on following him to hospital but he said he would drive and she still forgets she left her purse......

The dude says his wife wants to see DS so can he drive her to hospital and bring her back to IG afterwards? At this point she forgets her stuff in the car and goes with him.

After getting in his car all bets are off.
Just imo with this new info.

^^ This was MY answer to the question:
'What is everyone's theory on what they think happened to DS'?

I also want to add that maybe E.G. doesn't know DS and is just a pawn in all of this that's why her FB is still active as you all are speaking about.

I wish DS would be found soon &#128532;

I agree, I was thinking about the family saying she is the type to help someone, she would of totally from what I understand, agree to taking him or going with him and if the hospital was on the way to ds final destination, her friends house, she planned on running into the apt real quick to grab her stuff so that after she was done doing whatever the security guard had asked of her, she could go straight to her friends house instead of backtracking back home after going to wherever she may of thought she was taking or going with the security dude

My issue is it sounds she never made it inside for her stuff so that means a small window of time for him to turn on her and abduct her and I can't figure out what happens in my little theory from there lol

He did not want to speak on camera, but claims there is elderly couple living at the house, and that one of them is dealing with health problems.

Can there be anymore contradictions in a single paragraph ?

So now we have rumors of DS being married to FG in the past, and reports that the people living in the home that was searched are an elderly couple.

Sounds almost like a disinformation campaign...............................

Yeah... and if the jeep was dumped in Detroit they wouldn't have a starting point... it would appear she could have been car jacked anywhere, on multiple possible routes, from work to IGA, or on her way to her friend's house.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I have to respectively disagree. They would still have her leaving work....that is their starting point no matter what happened afterwards. That starting point also just happens to connect Danielle to the Perp most likely via phone records.

How do you know the crime lab folks didn't confiscate bedding as evidence? It's my understanding that several bags of evidence were removed from the home along with the mattress. Sheets, blanket, comforter/duvet, pillows/cases. Plenty of DNA in the bedroom. And then, there's the bathroom...
Well I assumed they did but I also figured he had washed it all a few times....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Please leave rumors and hearsay at the door. Just don't post them or repeat them.

Thank you

Nobody has asked this that I am aware of. Danielle was supposedly leaving early on Fri, Dec 2nd at 4:30 pm. I'm not sure what shift the security guard worked.....did he also get off early? Are there records of him clocking in and out? Also, was he present for work and accounted for after the 2nd of December to current? Was there any suspicious behavior from him over the last three weeks?

Well I assumed they did but I also figured he had washed it all a few times....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I've always been a meticulous housekeeper and don't wash bedding frequently. Sheets and pillowcases get changed every other week; blanket gets washed once a month. Comforter goes to drycleaners two or three times a year. Not sure all DNA is necessarily removed via laundering. Might make for some good sleuthing ;)

Nobody has asked this that I am aware of. Danielle was supposedly leaving early on Fri, Dec 2nd at 4:30 pm. I'm not sure what shift the security guard worked.....did he also get off early? Are there records of him clocking in and out? Also, was he present for work and accounted for after the 2nd of December to current? Was there any suspicious behavior from him over the last three weeks?

I can't answer all of those questions obviously...........but I imagine he came under scrutiny way back in the beginning for whatever reasons. I imagine the cops have an answer to every one of those questions.

I also suspect he wasn't dumb enough to carry his cell phone around with him, which would create a whole new set of problems when it comes to putting him in certain places at certain times.

I've always been a meticulous housekeeper and don't wash bedding frequently. Sheets and pillowcases get changed every other week; blanket gets washed once a month. Comforter goes to drycleaners two or three times a year. Not sure all DNA is necessarily removed via laundering. Might make for some good sleuthing ;)

Don't feel guilty.....................back when I was single, I washed sheets and pillowcases yearly.

He did not want to speak on camera, but claims there is elderly couple living at the house, and that one of them is dealing with health problems.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/loca...25345000-story

Can there be anymore contradictions in a single paragraph ?

So now we have rumors of DS being married to FG in the past, and reports that the people living in the home that was searched are an elderly couple.

Sounds almost like a disinformation campaign...............................

Looks like 2 different folks quoted.

John Williams, supposed friend of an elderly couple that currently lives there. He's guarding the door.

Wigren (a neighbor) saying a couple used to live there but moved out and he doesn't know the new people.

In this case the story would be FG and EG used to live there, recently moved out and an elderly rental couple moved in.

Not really buying this, too much of a coincidence that both women would have recent health problems and also the original woman that posted on the Berkley thread said her friend lives there and was taken to hospital. I confirmed this woman and EG are FB friends.

Isn't everything we post here hearsay? Confused.

Anyhow, I was prompted to revisit the initial reports of the Robina (now Oxford at Robina) activity because the tv news people (apparently initially operating under an embargo against reporting on it) in their reports today are posting cell phone pics of forensic vans etc outside the Oxford-at-Robina house submitted to them by their viewers of that LE activity from now 2 weeks ago. Clearly the tv news people had this story from week 1 of DS's disappearance, but were under an LE embargo or were voluntarily not reporting it.

But, yeah, if we can't talk about what the tv news reports, what can we post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ribut1932