MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know now that's FG is the current/former security guard, right? Is it possible they moved out recently and a resident is involved in this situation?

FG came under an intense spotlight yesterday due to both Main Steam Media reports and the flurry of online sleuthing that followed. I don't even know this guys name, or what he looks like, for now he is just FG to me.

It came to light that FG was a security guard at Metlife, lived in the very house that was being searched, and was refusing to cooperate with police.

Welcome to the world of sleuthing.

Always a possibility. The guy did get rid of his FB after the story about the police coming to that home and taking the mattress though. Of course, it still could just be that people wouldn't leave him alone because they thought he was the current resident, and he just got rid of his FB to be left alone

We don't know now that's FG is the current/former security guard, right? Is it possible they moved out recently and a resident is involved in this situation?

It came to light that the person they were looking into was a security guard at that building, NOT that FG was. In fact, FG's facebook page showed him in a Lyon Township FD uniform. It's possible FG is not the MetLife guard.

FG came under an intense spotlight yesterday due to both Main Steam Media reports and the flurry of online sleuthing that followed. I don't even know this guys name, or what he looks like, for now he is just FG to me.

It came to light that FG was a security guard at Metlife, lived in the very house that was being searched, and was refusing to cooperate with police.

Welcome to the world of sleuthing.

It came to light that the person they were looking into was a security guard at that building, NOT that FG was. In fact, FG's facebook page showed him in a Lyon Township FD uniform. It's possible FG is not the MetLife guard.

And the police are searching FG's last known residence for what reason ?.........................................

I'm just going with the possibility that they had recently moved out. They are searching the residence for evidence. But, it could be a new resident. I don't know how updated the websites are, especially for renters, that show who is living at an address.

And the police are searching FG's last known residence for what reason ?.........................................

I'm just going with the possibility that they had recently moved out. They are searching the residence for evidence. But, it could be a new resident. I don't know how updated the websites are, especially for renters, that show who is living at an address.

Right....................and according to an article I posted tonight...............FG no longer lives there.................................an elderly couple does. Did you see the news report that was posted yesterday ?

Here it is----watch it : http://www.wxyz.com/news/police-con...ing-farmington-hills-woman-danielle-stislicki

Whoever lives there now...................isn't willing to come out and defend themselves. Talk to the press........................nothing

Whoever the landlord is of that house.............or owner.................................he's gotta be kicking himself right about now.

Well, Santa came. My kids didn't ask for much...Legos, nerf guns, and books. Hopefully they are happy.

Merry Christmas and happy Chanukah to all of you.

Was hoping Dani would be home by now. :( I know exactly the area she lived, I pass it on my way to visit my middle son and his girlfriend. So tired of these that don't value a life. How can anyone harm anyone. I know crazy's out there that are not like us. I have read tons of non-fiction books on these criminals. Hoping she is brought home soon.

Wishing all of you a safe and happy time spent with your loved ones.

Grunching here. Willing to bet John Williams = John Widgren and it was a editing issue.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That post about the baseball fields, could you elaborate?
I was just trying to think of places that a certain person frequents might be of interest to search.

Well, I doubt it's an elderly person who did this. Either FG is the person of interest, or the suspect knew that the house was vacant, in between renters, and took advantage of the opportunity to use the house. Would the elderly couple have used the same mattress that was there previously? So many unknowns.

Right....................and according to an article I posted tonight...............FG no longer lives there.................................an elderly couple does. Did you see the news report that was posted yesterday ?

Here it is----watch it : http://www.wxyz.com/news/police-con...ing-farmington-hills-woman-danielle-stislicki

Whoever lives there now...................isn't willing to come out and defend themselves. Talk to the press........................nothing

Whoever the landlord is of that house.............or owner.................................he's gotta be kicking himself right about now.

Weren't people saying EG returned home to that house last night? After all, it is purchased in her name.

The most recent Fox article linked above brings into question if FG is actually the current resident.

We know the free search sites we use aren't updated instantly and oftentimes have conflicting information (I've seen that for neighbors in the past).

To my knowledge no one has been able to find any connection to FG with Metlife. That doesn't mean he doesn't/didn't work there, but we don't have any proof. What we do know is at least one media outlet was able to link the current resident (not necessarily FG) with Metlife.

We have the neighbor that was interviewed saying a couple used to live there (presumably FG and EG) but they moved out. He doesn't know the new renters and doesn't mention when they moved. We have John Williams (the one guarding the door) saying it's an elderly couple and the wife has been ill. We have a mention on the Berkley FB page saying that her friend lives at the house and was taken to the hospital around the time the first searches were conducted at that house. This statement fit very nicely with FG and EG due to her illness and the fact they were FB friends, HOWEVER it is possible that an elderly woman lives there and is also her friend and also ill. A far reach yes, but possible.

I don't know how quickly folks change their address when they move into a new rental property and also how quickly the search sites would pick up on it. Media likely has access to some of the paid public records searches and may very well have been able to get more current information as well as employment information.

One thing I did find is FG's voter registration (public search site). It does list the Oxford house as his current residence, and says he registered in September 2013, 6 days before they were married. FG could have moved in the past few months and not updated his information with secretary of state. EG and FG are currently the only registered voters at that address. Again, this doesn't mean they still live there, but it's another piece of information.

Thank you! Ive also read comments about the difference in salary between Them and how they wouldnt be in the same social circles. Unless Holocene has said that, how do we know? He owns a house..DS rents an apt. Doesnt seem like he and his wife are way down the economic scale to me. The point is, judging someone without facts is not sleuthing.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

DS has recently worked as a licensed EMT (and is still licensed), and his wife has had a steady job with an engineering master's degree (and may actually more than him).
There is no question that he can hire a lawyer. I have seen people a lot poorer than that hire a criminal defense lawyer.

When the article mentioned "John Williams", further down, it used his first name. That usually means it's a different person than one earlier mentioned. If it were a typo, it would've just read "Williams".

I search EG's facebook and there is a Jim Williams who is a friend, and a lawyer. He's friends with all of her family. Maybe possible reporter got first name wrong and he just made up the "elderly" thing, knowing he's not under oath. Pure speculation.

Grunching here. Willing to bet John Williams = John Widgren and it was a editing issue.

Well, they said the woman returned home in one report. And you are right. I forgot that the deed is in her name. They aren't renters.

Weren't people saying EG returned home to that house last night? After all, it is purchased in her name.

Last Sunday on the Berkley page when all the talk started, a girl posted to someone. She said that on Friday the activity at a house they were pointing to was her friend, which was the house by rink. Her friend was taken to hospital because of a complication to a blood transfusion.

FGs wife has leukemia and blood transfusions would be something they do for leukemia. So you can pretty much figure by that they were living there last Friday.

When the article mentioned "John Williams", further down, it used his first name. That usually means it's a different person than one earlier mentioned. If it were a typo, it would've just read "Williams".

I search EG's facebook and there is a Jim Williams who is a friend, and a lawyer. He's friends with all of her family. Maybe possible reporter got first name wrong and he just made up the "elderly" thing, knowing he's not under oath. Pure speculation.

probably.........................deflect...................deflect.................deny..........................deny..........................................lawyers.

Last Sunday on the Berkley page when all the talk started, a girl posted to someone. She said that on Friday the activity at a house they were pointing to was her friend, which was the house by rink. Her friend was taken to hospital because of a complication to a blood transfusion.

FGs wife has leukemia and blood transfusions would be something they do for leukemia. So you can pretty much figure by that they were living there last Friday.

I totally agree------------------I can't explain the discrepancy. It almost seems like there is an active "disinformation" campaign going on. For what reason and by who.............I don't know. FG's Lawyer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214