MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am one that partakes in the occasional toke and could not understand why this keychain was such an important part of the case. Someone here stated what it does...basically a filter of sorts from my understanding. Being a smoker I know that there have been many occasions where a group will smoke...or filter out of the same bowl...pipe etc... Could they want this keychain for DNA purposes?

My guess on the key chain is because it is bright colored and would be easy to see, she might have dropped it in on purpose for someone to find when they are searching for her.

Excellent research! Could be the fingerprints of someone taller than DS. LE must've dusted for prints. Left-handed is huge. I got the impression DS is right-handed too from posting as well. But I didn't realize this until now, going back to check. Regarding the back hatch, DS may pull down from the side, then close from the middle. Someone taller could pull from the top down easier in one motion.

My car is NOT a Jeep, but... I can set how high the lift gate goes up on my small SUV to my comfortable height. And I can open /close it with my key fob. Maybe Danielle can, too? Just because the lift gate CAN go that high, doesn't mean it isn't set to a different height. Just a thought...

Excellent research! Could be the fingerprints of someone taller than DS. LE must've dusted for prints. Left-handed is huge. I got the impression DS is right-handed too from posting as well. But I didn't realize this until now, going back to check. Regarding the back hatch, DS may pull down from the side, then close from the middle. Someone taller could pull from the top down easier in one motion.

I've got a similar vehicle, actually 2nd similar vehicle in a row, I'm 5'3 and right handed. Both my vehicles have a notched section(sorry not sure how to explain it), it's to grab to close the back. Both have been located on the left, half way between middle and left start of hatch. You pull on that and when you get so far down you finish by pushing on the outside of hatch leaving finger marks.

My marks are all over the back starting left of center, in center and even right of center. Just depends on what I'm doing at same time, sometimes I start heading right to go around car before finishing closing the door and that puts them further to center or right of center. If I'm loaded with bags weighing me down finger prints will be on the left of center always.

I've got a similar vehicle, actually 2nd similar vehicle in a row, I'm 5'3 and right handed. Both my vehicles have a notched section(sorry not sure how to explain it), it's to grab to close the back. Both have been located on the left, half way between middle and left start of hatch. You pull on that and when you get so far down you finish by pushing on the outside of hatch leaving finger marks.

My marks are all over the back starting left of center, in center and even right of center. Just depends on what I'm doing at same time, sometimes I start heading right to go around car before finishing closing the door and that puts them further to center or right of center. If I'm loaded with bags weighing me down finger prints will be on the left of center always.

My vehicle is the same way with the notch on the inside of door on the right side (not a Jeep though). That is the only place I have finger prints (at the bottom of the door).

My vehicle is the same way with the notch on the inside of door on the right side (not a Jeep though). That is the only place I have finger prints (at the bottom of the door).

Wow would love the notch on right side, really weak with my left. After thinking about it I usually finish on outside with both hands leaving finger marks of both hands.

Husband can close always just by using notch, I can never do it that way.

Daughter in law has jeep and she has marks all over to, but my son does like my husband and closes just using notch.

And frozen

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Actually Erie is quite shallow and dangerous for that reason though it is fairly large in area. The Great Lakes contain nearly 1/4 of all the fresh water on earth. Storms raise huge breakers on Erie that come up in no time because it is shallow, and pleasure boats can be swamped and capsized before you know it. The bigger lakes are no stranger to hurricane force winds. We have been out on Huron and Superior in summer and they are awe inspiring. We never want to get too far out. But it doesn't seem that you would want to venture out there to dump a body when there are easier places.

I have a Jeep Liberty and I am left handed and have no idea how I close it? The doors sometimes require a little hip action.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just received an email alert from WDIV (Channel 4). Not Danielle.

Woman's body found in abandoned parking structure in Highland Park by urban explorers

Posted: 4:44 PM, January 02, 2017
Updated: 5:12 PM, January 02, 2017

HIGHLAND PARK, Mich. - A woman was found dead in an abandoned parking structure Monday afternoon in Highland Park.

The woman was found in a structure on Glendale Avenue, near Hamilton Avenue.

Police said she was found by urban explorers. It appears she died of blunt force trauma...*

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/womans-body-found-in-abandoned-parking-structure-in-highland-park

😟 I wonder if she is that mother of 4 from Detroit who went missing right after DS. I actually saw the article about her posted as a comment on Facebook to something about DS. Sad.

Actually Erie is quite shallow and dangerous for that reason though it is fairly large in area. The Great Lakes contain nearly 1/4 of all the fresh water on earth. Storms raise huge breakers on Erie that come up in no time because it is shallow, and pleasure boats can be swamped and capsized before you know it. The bigger lakes are no stranger to hurricane force winds. We have been out on Huron and Superior in summer and they are awe inspiring. We never want to get too far out. But it doesn't seem that you would want to venture out there to dump a body when there are easier places.

Most definitely. Looking on a map is nothing compared to being face to face, out on these waters. Lots of drownings in summer, formidable in winter.

Perspective:

Lake Michigan is in 4 states - Michigan, Indiana, Illinois and Wisconsin
Lake Superior is terribly forbidding, enormously deep, with numerous shipwrecks, stretches to 3 states - Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota ... up to Canada.
Lake Huron also has many shipwrecks and stretches from Eastern Michigan to Canada.
Lake Erie reaches from SE Michigan to Ohio to Pennsylvania to New York.

Highland Park is not too far down Woodward from Berkley ... thinking positive thoughts. :|

^ The body found in Highland Park is a black woman. NOT Danielle.

^ The body found in Highland Park is a black woman. NOT Danielle.

ah, thank you. Was just on Jasmine Moody's thread and there was a DIFFERENT body that was noted as white, not black--got them confused. Unfortunately, lots of unidentified bodies found in the city and the surrounding areas. :(

Most definitely. Looking on a map is nothing compared to being face to face, out on these waters. Lots of drownings in summer, formidable in winter.

Perspective:

Lake Michigan is in 4 states - Michigan, Indiana, Illinois and Wisconsin
Lake Superior is terribly forbidding, enormously deep, with numerous shipwrecks, stretches to 3 states - Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota ... up to Canada.
Lake Huron also has many shipwrecks and stretches from Eastern Michigan to Canada.
Lake Erie reaches from SE Michigan to Ohio to Pennsylvania to New York.

I am realizing that people not from the Great Lakes region really don't understand just how big these Lakes are. Lake Erie is the 2nd smallest (behind Ontario) and is like 55 miles wide by 260 miles long). Huron is massive and Superior is gargantuan. I had a friend from Texas refute the fact that we had the most coastline because "they are only Lakes". Tell me that during November when huge cargo ships are sinking. Anyway, sort of a pet peeve of mine. When someone suggested "we need to search Erie and Huron" I couldn't believe it. Might as well search the Gulf of Mexico.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we know if Danielle was going home to CHANGE clothes or pack clothes? If she was going home to change, it seems the clothes she was wearing that day would have been left at home and nobody would know what she was wearing. It would also mean they would know she made it inside her apt. If she was still wearing the same clothes she wore to work and was planning to change, then she probably never made it to her apt. If she was just packing clothes, was there a bag missing?

I still don't understand why she drove all the way back home just to change/pack/feed the cat. It seems those things could have been done that morning. Assuming she wasn't planning on coming home before work Saturday to feed the cat, it seems the cat would have been fine with one extra feeding worth of food and was okay being left for longer periods of time. Was the sleepover planned prior to Friday? Or was that an afterthought? If rush hour is as bad as everyone makes it out to be around that time and Danielle wanted to leave early, it seems logical just to go straight to the friend's house instead of driving through traffic twice.

All of the hand and fingerprints on my back hatch are left center and center. Mine is taller and has a loop inside to pull down on, but I pull the loop with my right and then use my left to push it all the way shut. The center marks are from pushing the "open hatch" button and the ones above that are to open the window only. They are mostly palm prints with a few finger prints from missing the handle to open the window. The only other stray prints are from my husband's hand on the pillars on the sides of the back window. He likes to lean against it while he's talking on the phone or talking to anyone in the driveway. He's got the same marks on his truck on the front side windows.

Do we know if Danielle was going home to CHANGE clothes or pack clothes? If she was going home to change, it seems the clothes she was wearing that day would have been left at home and nobody would know what she was wearing. It would also mean they would know she made it inside her apt. If she was still wearing the same clothes she wore to work and was planning to change, then she probably never made it to her apt. If she was just packing clothes, was there a bag missing?

I still don't understand why she drove all the way back home just to change/pack/feed the cat. It seems those things could have been done that morning. Assuming she wasn't planning on coming home before work Saturday to feed the cat, it seems the cat would have been fine with one extra feeding worth of food and was okay being left for longer periods of time. Was the sleepover planned prior to Friday? Or was that an afterthought? If rush hour is as bad as everyone makes it out to be around that time and Danielle wanted to leave early, it seems logical just to go straight to the friend's house instead of driving through traffic twice.

All of the hand and fingerprints on my back hatch are left center and center. Mine is taller and has a loop inside to pull down on, but I pull the loop with my right and then use my left to push it all the way shut. The center marks are from pushing the "open hatch" button and the ones above that are to open the window only. They are mostly palm prints with a few finger prints from missing the handle to open the window. The only other stray prints are from my husband's hand on the pillars on the sides of the back window. He likes to lean against it while he's talking on the phone or talking to anyone in the driveway. He's got the same marks on his truck on the front side windows.

She was going home to pack her bag. They'd just decided on the weekend plan during the day on Friday. It's in the video

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/danielle-stislicki-disappearance_us_58502bc9e4b04c8e2bb207d1

I've been following from the start and posting now and then but I just took a few days to just read the forum. I couldn't find anything worth adding that wasn't mentioned. I'm going to post a few thoughts as speculation based on what's known.

As time passes, this is beginning to look like the perfect crime. No witness, no body, no digital trail, vehicle at home perfectly parked, etc. which to me means, it must have been somebody with intimate knowledge of her daily happenings. I base my theory starting with what we know, we know for certain that DS vehicle was at her apartment complex in her very specific parking spot, after work (how it got there is a whole other study). People with such intimate knowledge of her routine would likely be (no particular order) 1. Her friend. 2. Mountain man. 3. FG. 4. Apartment complex renter. If it's not a random crime, based on what we know from sleuthing, I don't see any other possibilities as currently known.

We know she ASKED to leave work early based on MSM reports. While not indicated, to me, this signals an urgent and or unexpected event of some type. What triggered her request to leave early? I don't think it was to simply call it a day but rather event driven. This also helps me exclude a random act. So, what's the event driving her request to leave early? This may explain the reason for a request of her demeanor leaving work from her mom
My internal search for what type of event would drive this request based on what we know came up with the following (no particular order) Drug, Relationship, and Friend driven events :

Drug related event driver: Did she leave to "get a bag" as originally reported? Was her hook-up on a specific time schedule and she had to leave work early to guarantee she would have a small party favor? Was her hook-up FG or an acquaintance? Was she just picking up a bag from somewhere in the complex and a renter took advantage? All plausible imo.

Relationship event driver: Surprisingly, I haven't seen much discussion on the topic. From what I can tell based on pictures and tags, and comments, she was pretty clearly in some type of relationship with Mountain Man. Mountain Man seems like the most likely to travel across state lines. I'll go with plausible. I don't see FG fitting into the relationship scenario he didn't seem to be her "type". But, DS does seem to be FG's "type". Is this enough to trigger whatever has happened? Want most, what you can not have? Plausible imo

Friend driven event: Here's the thing with this scenario, anyway you draw it up, DS meets with her friend. Was it to discuss a critical development in the infant case? Was the friend experiencing an emotionally dangerous situation? Any way you dice it, the friend has to be on the radar under a friend driven event. I have noticed that DS has a friend whom frequently posts during times which she would be asleep under different circumstances. I also noticed a friend of DS on the FDS page post an emotional video, pleading for her safe return. I looked close and I found it strange there wasn't a tear in her eye after such an emotional plea. Maybe she's just out of tears, whom I to guess? But, a friend driven event puts her friend on the radar.

So, there you have it. That's all I have to contribute until we have some developments that's going to be it from me. It's either FG/acquaintance, her friend, mountain man, or apartment complex renter. Dang, we already knew this........:scared:

Back to basics for a second:
Who put together the list of Danielle's clothing worn on Dec 2?
---if compiled by work video, is that video in color and what else does it show? Can it be released?
--if not work video how was it complied?

My coworkers and parents in another city would not be able to accurately describe any clothing worn on a certain day unless photos were taken that day

Not trying to dismiss anyone's theories or be rude, but prints on the truck of the jeep don't mean so much (to me anyway) I am 5'2'', and have an SUV. Depending on what I'm bringing in from the trunk, I may use my right arm/side to carry because that side is stronger, then jump up with the left hand to slam the back shut. I feel that if the jeep had different prints or something suspicious, they also wouldn't show pictures to us.

The missing Detroit mother...I hope that wasn't her that was found burned to death. I wonder why she doesn't have the same attention that DS has. As a young mother, I would hope if I went missing that I would have as many people looking for me as DS does. I've also wondered if that's why so many agencies are involved, simply due to the social media presence and possibly the pressure to find her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay