MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The woman was described as black with a medium complexion"

Just received an email alert from WDIV (Channel 4). Not Danielle.

Woman's body found in abandoned parking structure in Highland Park by urban explorers

Posted: 4:44 PM, January 02, 2017
Updated: 5:12 PM, January 02, 2017

HIGHLAND PARK, Mich. - A woman was found dead in an abandoned parking structure Monday afternoon in Highland Park.

The woman was found in a structure on Glendale Avenue, near Hamilton Avenue.

Police said she was found by urban explorers. It appears she died of blunt force trauma...*

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/womans-body-found-in-abandoned-parking-structure-in-highland-park

Just received an email alert from WDIV (Channel 4). Not Danielle.

Woman's body found in abandoned parking structure in Highland Park by urban explorers

Posted: 4:44 PM, January 02, 2017
Updated: 5:12 PM, January 02, 2017

HIGHLAND PARK, Mich. - A woman was found dead in an abandoned parking structure Monday afternoon in Highland Park.

The woman was found in a structure on Glendale Avenue, near Hamilton Avenue.

Police said she was found by urban explorers. It appears she died of blunt force trauma...*

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/womans-body-found-in-abandoned-parking-structure-in-highland-park
It is a black female.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I know the woman is black. I specifically said in my post: Not Danielle. My heart skipped a beat when I received the email because I keep hoping for news of Danielle.

For Secret Service involvement:

http://www.federallawenforcement.org/secret-service/michigan-secret-service/

Maybe they have knowledge of who she was last seen with leaving work and whatever ties that person may have or be involved with could be related to a type of fraud or theft ring. Not necessarily "her" or anything she was aware of. This was just one example I found, but I was looking more for the importance in Michigan, not with the president.

Here's another: A gas station in Ypsi raided for fraud investigation in June 2016. You can see local departments involved that are not "near" Ypsi. Haven't released "why" but says it happened another time for selling loose cigarettes. This one is for financial fraud.

http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2016/06/secret_service_ypsilanti_citgo.html

Disclaimer: I am not referencing these articles to say that DS was involved in fraud and I don't believe this happened because she necessarily "knew" something. I am using them as examples for how these agencies have relevance to local cases within Michigan and whoever has her, wherever that may be, could be involved in something like this and the police know it.

This would make sense!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the woman is black. I specifically said in my post: Not Danielle. My heart skipped a beat when I received the email because I keep hoping for news of Danielle.
Sorry, somehow I missed that at first. I saw it previously and same reaction. [emoji26]

Thank you for the info. I know it is sad but they really should get dive teams involved and do a thorough search of Lake Huron & Erie. The FBI is involved now so hopefully they are on that. At least if they find her body, even deceased there is closure for her family. Maybe they are onto the perpetrator and hoping they or someone else who may have been involved will confess to her whereabouts.

I see that your only two posts reference searching the lakes. I'm not sure if you were thanking a response to your previous post about it, but I don't think they will be searching lakes since they aren't even holding local searches. The lakes are large and would require a lot of time and manpower to search them.

Thank you for the info. I know it is sad but they really should get dive teams involved and do a thorough search of Lake Huron & Erie. The FBI is involved now so hopefully they are on that. At least if they find her body, even deceased there is closure for her family. Maybe they are onto the perpetrator and hoping they or someone else who may have been involved will confess to her whereabouts.

It's far more likely that searches could be done in the more than 300 inland lakes in Oakland County, MI where Danielle lives and works. Lake Erie and Lake Huron are massive - tens of thousands of square miles and hundreds of feet deep.

I see that your only two posts reference searching the lakes. I'm not sure if you were thanking a response to your previous post about it, but I don't think they will be searching lakes since they aren't even holding local searches. The lakes are large and would require a lot of time and manpower to search them.
Most all lakes here are pretty frozen

Isn't the keychain the thing you blow smoke into to have it come out clean?
I

No. It's just a keychain. The Smoke Buddy is a larger cylindrical item.

The keychain just comes as a gift with purchase of the Smoke Buddy. The keychain has an LED flashlight in it, handy to have.

BBM

No disrespect, but a "thorough search of Lake Huron and Erie" You do know that they are 2 of the Great Lakes, correct? That would be quite a time consuming search....

BBM

No disrespect, but a "thorough search of Lake Huron and Erie" You do know that they are 2 of the Great Lakes, correct? That would be quite a time consuming search....
And frozen

No. It's just a keychain. The Smoke Buddy is a larger cylindrical item.

The keychain just comes as a gift with purchase of the Smoke Buddy. The keychain has an LED flashlight in it, handy to have.

Yeah, I saw the plastic cylinder, it's advertised with the keychain. Seems like it attaches to the keychain somehow. I wondered if the keychain was a smaller travel part. (I'm not good with gadgets). I wonder too if they found the plastic cylinder part in DS's jeep or apartment, or if it's missing. She could've given it away, just liking the keychain part. But why purchase a smoke buddy with keychain if you're not going to use it?

Super odd imo to hear someone say to search Lake Erie and Huron. All of them have depths that rival oceans. Do you have inside info?

I saw this Channel 4 newscast earlier and waited until the video was available to post. The article is the same one I posted this afternoon, but the video is from the 5:00PM news this evening.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...issing-farmington-hills-woman-after-one-month
I just watched the video, makes me wonder so many things.... Almost makes it sound as if they thought the search of the house would lead them to her or a suspect, but that ot failed to do either and mow they're back to square one. Jmo. I hope they have more, obviously there is alot more to it whether they know it or not. Interesting they brought up human trafficking, I was almost surprised....

Super odd imo to hear someone say to search Lake Erie and Huron. All of them have depths that rival oceans. Do you have inside info?

The only searching done in the great lakes is for shipwrecks. Vast and deep beyond comprehension.

I looked up the keychain on Walmart's site where they are sold for $17.99 and Spencer's too. I think it's the one where smoke is blown into, to have it come out clean. Just thinking maybe they've become so popular, if you go to retail they could be out of stock. Would've made great stocking stuffers for those who would use them.

Maybe they're looking for it because it could have someones DNA on it?

Yeah, I saw the plastic cylinder, it's advertised with the keychain. Seems like it attaches to the keychain somehow. I wondered if the keychain was a smaller travel part. (I'm not good with gadgets). I wonder too if they found the plastic cylinder part in DS's jeep or apartment, or if it's missing. She could've given it away, just liking the keychain part. But why purchase a smoke buddy with keychain if you're not going to use it?

Maybe, for example, a male friend who wanted the smoke buddy part gave her the keychain. I have to say that the Police photo does not really capture how small it is. When you look at it in her instagram, it's pretty cute and not the kind of thing a guy would carry, I would think (not being a guy).

The only searching done in the great lakes is for shipwrecks. Vast and deep beyond comprehension.

Some enormous vessels have never been found.

[video=youtube;9vST6hVRj2A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A[/video]

Maybe they're looking for it because it could have someones DNA on it?

I keep wondering if she had keys to someone elses' place on it, like maybe her friend's whose apt. she visits frequently. It looks like she has a whole bunch of key rings all looped together in the shot on instagram. At the news conference, they were asking about the charm and two keys. I wonder if the smoke buddy chain could be separately detached from the others and may have two keys on it that are separate from the other three keys you can see in the foreground. I would guess that even if my hunch is correct, what they really want to know is where were those keys dropped because it would help them trace where she was taken or where her abductor went. But it would be pretty interesting if those were keys to the friend's apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member