MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was stated that buying weed in the Ann Arbor area was different then what I explained that my friends and I did. But that's not true because it was in Ann Arbor. So it's not different because it was there. This doesn't have anything to do with anything now though I was just sharing my experience and was told that it was different for various reasons (things have changed in the past 5 years, it's michigan, it's different in the Ann Arbor area) only it was within the past 5 years, in Ann Arbor michigan. So yeah, my only point now I guess is you can't rule stuff out or disregard something just because you haven't personally experienced it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<mod snip>

Let's find dani

Yes, I'm sure that pays a role. For lack of a better word, HT is the big buzz word nationally right now. It is not a new concept. Those of us that work in fields related to helping victims of trauma have been dealing with this for years. The focus is helpful in raising awareness to the general public of the severity and risk to better recognize signs and minimize opportunities but it is being treated as a new phenomenon and numerous, unproductive task forces are popping up all over the place. From experience, multiple agencies and groups are doing similar things with very little collaboration or organization and potentially causing more panic than help within the general community.

I've been involved in stings in the Detroit area in a secondary capacity and I can tell you the victims are largely minor children/teens who are left unsupervised due to poverty (parents working multiple jobs, etc), abuse, neglect, parental absence due to substance use. These are often runaway youth or youth with prior abuse histories that are lured online, outside of their schools while walking home, at malls, neighborhood teen hangouts, etc.

It cannot be completely ruled out but DS does not meet the profile of a victim of any form of trafficking and I would be very surprised if that's what happened here. I do understand holding out hope she is alive and that at least with trafficking it is possible she may be spotted due to social media shares/blasts but it would not be the most likely scenario based on the information that has been presented.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Great post ! I respectfully agree with you on all points mentioned.

I think MetLife and the apartment complex offered the 50k / a piece so quickly because they probably both have been warned numerous times about the lack of working cameras on the grounds and the lack of security.

Because usually entities will by pass the red tape if they had numerous complaints but never did anything.

Jmo on that for now.

Great post ! I respectfully agree with you on all points mentioned.
I should clarify that the young adult women victims generally first became victims as teens. It is rare that a woman in her late 20s is "recruited" for the first time.

Depends on who made them. I looked for that rule here today earlier and could not find it.
I've read that only comments made from find missing persons Facebook pages that are posted by the admin (close family and friends) are allowed. If an admin here determines an issue with that page, the can "un" allow discussion at any time.

Facebook comments are not allowed to be discussed here correct?

Facebook posts from "official" sources (like the Find Danielle Stislicki page) are fair game. I would assume that comments made by the admin of that page would be ok...others, tread lightly.

Yes, I'm sure that pays a role. For lack of a better word, HT is the big buzz word nationally right now. It is not a new concept. Those of us that work in fields related to helping victims of trauma have been dealing with this for years. The focus is helpful in raising awareness to the general public of the severity and risk to better recognize signs and minimize opportunities but it is being treated as a new phenomenon and numerous, unproductive task forces are popping up all over the place. From experience, multiple agencies and groups are doing similar things with very little collaboration or organization and potentially causing more panic than help within the general community.

I've been involved in stings in the Detroit area in a secondary capacity and I can tell you the victims are largely minor children/teens who are left unsupervised due to poverty (parents working multiple jobs, etc), abuse, neglect, parental absence due to substance use. These are often runaway youth or youth with prior abuse histories that are lured online, outside of their schools while walking home, at malls, neighborhood teen hangouts, etc.

It cannot be completely ruled out but DS does not meet the profile of a victim of any form of trafficking and I would be very surprised if that's what happened here. I do understand holding out hope she is alive and that at least with trafficking it is possible she may be spotted due to social media shares/blasts but it would not be the most likely scenario based on the information that has been presented.

Thank you for this post. HT is the new buzz word right now and it's important to understand who would most likely be a victim. Not that women like DS couldnt be, but there are more likely scenarios for her disappearance. She is more likely to be a victim of violence by someone known to her for other reasons...rape, abuse, etc

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I dont either. I think she was abducted but not for HT. Im still stumped by them saying at the beginning that they werent concerned with the reason she is missing but want to know she is safe. Either they think she was taken by someone known to her or they think she went willingly, at least at first. My theory is that she went willingly and kept against her will/or worse.

I was wondering if that was possibly a weirdly worded way of saying "we don't care who took her or why, just give her back"?
Just something I thought might be possible.

I was wondering if that was possibly a weirdly worded way of saying "we don't care who took her or why, just give her back"?
Could definately be that. LE and family is adamant about people not searching. They must have a very good reason to believe that she isnt in the vicinity of her home.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uCA21lo9tQCGUacg_G0JqU7hRw2j2_z_vq8G_GPwPSs
Above is the google docs link for facts and to capture relevant links. Feel free to use it and edit it

I would like to know what you guys think about adding a page of questions we would like asked at a potential future press conference or ones we would like to submit to a reporter/reporters . These questions could include questions of clarification about prior facts or announcements

Psychological duress in these situations can play a role in what the person is trying to state. We are standing outside of the box looking in. I took the comment as a desperate plea that nothing else in the world matters except to have her back at home. A mom desperate and willing to let go of all else to have her daughter back in her arms.

The most difficult thing about this case is how little information the public has vs what is known by LE. Like the whole "no searches thing". Look, LE isn't dumb, there pretty smart. On a case like this, high profile, the best detectives and agencies are in on this--it isn't a bunch of rookies. I say that because its clear that they know a lot more then they are letting on. I would go as far to say that they know enough information that if they reveal it at some point, you'd say "they were right, searches would not have helped". We just don't know anything. If not for the publicity of the search of that house, we'd literally have zero information on this. Even with the search, we're left with very little. I'm just amazed that with the technology nowadays of phones and cameras, etc, that more information has not broken to the point that a body is found or an arrest is made.

I know dogs were mentioned at one point, i believe early on, but air scent dogs and bloodhounds were mentioned on another thread and I'm wondering if anyone knows of any msm reports of this occurring in DS case?

MSM has reported that dogs were used to no avail on the grounds at IG within the first 24 hours of DS being reported missing.

I've only seen tertiary sources reporting dogs at other locations. Although those sources were on the nose in terms of most everything else. And there may well be MSM reports confirming those reports, re: dogs at locations other than IG. I haven't seen all MSM coverage. And tv news websites are some of the most frustrating places to try to find anything on the internet; even trying to delve into them via a search engine often leads to 404's and redirects to their home page. Here today, gone tomorrow. And they sometimes (maybe most of the time) post a different version to their website vs what they originally broadcast.

LE action involving searching a location for a missing person should, I hope, at least involve the garden-variety tracking dogs? Frustratingly, bloodhounds don't seem to get involved quickly or often enough.

But I have no info on what types of tracking dogs were involved in any of the DS related searches. They may well have had a bloodhound.

I posted this before but I mentioned my friend has a jeep and she has keyless entry and start so she literally never uses a key to get in/out of her car or to even drive it. She keeps her keys in her purse. I don't know if there's any way of knowing if DS had this? Maybe that's why they're only looking for her key chain and two keys (?) maybe her apartment building/door keys, mailbox keys, or friends apt keys. If she was grabbing a dime bag before going to her friends (I know my friends and I use to like to smoke before making food and eating), she may have only had her apt keys and cell phone on her. I know I use to jump in the passages seat of someone's car and jump back out with usually just my keys and phone. I never thought about how dangerous that probably was til now....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emphasis mine

I have a relative who works for Fiat/Chrysler so all the vehicles in my family are Chrysler models. The 2 most recent purchases both have push-to-start and keyless entry. They're also both at least 1 year older than DS's 2015 Jeep Renegade. I'm not sure if it's considered a "standard feature" now or not but I think it might be.

From Jeep.com:
"Keyless Enter &#8216;N Go&#8482;
The doors and liftgate can be unlocked from up to 30 feet away with the available Keyless Enter &#8216;n Go system. Once inside, a push button starter gets the engine going. An available Remote Start system lets you start your vehicle from over 200 feet away so you can warm up or cool down the interior for comfortable driving."

Source: http://www.jeep.com/en/renegade/safety-security/#

Keyless Enter 'n Go lets you unlock the doors by touching the front door handles, so long as the fob is within 30 feet of the car. This means the fob could've been inside her purse, in her pocket, or wherever within a 30 foot range of the Jeep and she still would've only had to touch the door handle to get in. It also means anyone else aware of this technological feature would've been able to get into her Jeep by touching the front door handle, if the fob was nearby.

Also from Jeep.com:
"Uconnect® 6.5
* Vivid 6.5-inch touchscreen
* AM/FM radio
* Aux/USB Media Hub with iPod® mobile device integration
* Integrated Uconnect® Voice Command and Bluetooth®4, hands-free calling and voice texting (not compatible with iPhone mobile devices)
* SiriusXM® Premier7 &#8212; more than 160 channels (includes a 12-month subscription)
* Sensor-assisted GPS
* Speed-adjusted volume
* GPS Navigation"

Source: http://www.jeep.com/en/renegade/interior/

This could be how they ended up at the house in Berkley.

emphasis mine

I have a relative who works for Fiat/Chrysler so all the vehicles in my family are Chrysler models. The 2 most recent purchases both have push-to-start and keyless entry. They're also both at least 1 year older than DS's 2015 Jeep Renegade. I'm not sure if it's considered a "standard feature" now or not but I think it might be.

From Jeep.com:
"Keyless Enter &#8216;N Go&#8482;
The doors and liftgate can be unlocked from up to 30 feet away with the available Keyless Enter &#8216;n Go system. Once inside, a push button starter gets the engine going. An available Remote Start system lets you start your vehicle from over 200 feet away so you can warm up or cool down the interior for comfortable driving."

Source: http://www.jeep.com/en/renegade/safety-security/#

Keyless Enter 'n Go lets you unlock the doors by touching the front door handles, so long as the fob is within 30 feet of the car. This means the fob could've been inside her purse, in her pocket, or wherever within a 30 foot range of the Jeep and she still would've only had to touch the door handle to get in. It also means anyone else aware of this technological feature would've been able to get into her Jeep by touching the front door handle, if the fob was nearby.

Also from Jeep.com:
"Uconnect® 6.5
* Vivid 6.5-inch touchscreen
* AM/FM radio
* Aux/USB Media Hub with iPod® mobile device integration
* Integrated Uconnect® Voice Command and Bluetooth®4, hands-free calling and voice texting (not compatible with iPhone mobile devices)
* SiriusXM® Premier7 &#8212; more than 160 channels (includes a 12-month subscription)
* Sensor-assisted GPS
* Speed-adjusted volume
* GPS Navigation"

Source: http://www.jeep.com/en/renegade/interior/

This could be how they ended up at the house in Berkley.

I don't see anything that looks like a car key on this ring, so I think she maybe she had the push to start keyless feature

https://www.instagram.com/p/BICsHuzDOXb/?taken-by=stinkybummer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members