MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing people searches initiate where they or their car were last seen. And this was true in In the case of D.S. The initial focus, her apartment. They searched the golf course, the small nature center close by... Then the focus did a U-Turn. MetLife suddenly took over as the main venue. She was suppose to leave at 4:30PM and both her parents and police have asked the public to think if they saw her exiting around 5PM. She called her friend to say she could leave early. This doesn't sound like she had plans to sneak off to meet someone else. The crucial key in her disappearance is whatever happened in that time 4:30-5PM time frame.. It suggests she was at her place of employment for 30 minutes, not working and not leaving. The change of interest from her apartment building to her office means one thing; The cameras picked up something. Had theynot, the police would not hesitate to say the cameras saw her exiting alone. And those cameras DID see her. That's why they say with confidence, "someone must have seen that car there (telegraph road in front of Met Life) at 5PM" And that's why all focus shifted away from where her car was last seen. It won't be much longer now. We'll see an arrest
Where was it stated that the cameras saw her?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I'm going to sound like a broken record while having a couple of questions as well.

Why did the apt complex management offer a 50k reward?

Especially since they could use that 50k for top notch surveillance cameras on the housing complex properties?

So does anyone know if the complex has surveillance cameras installed as of yet?

Because imo. If they still don't have cameras installed to help catch perps for future crimes;

Then why offer 50k now just to help solve the case of 1 person ?

Is the management company just acting like they care on a high profile case but know that the 50k under the conditions of the payout will never be paid?

If so. Then all residents and Danielles family should tell the management that instead of offering the 50k to help Danielle;

Simply use the 50k for cameras and extra security for others that reside in the complex. Jmo.

I'm going to sound like a broken record but have a question as well.

Why did the apt complex offer a 50k reward?

When they could use that 50k for top notch surveillance cameras on the housing compex properties?

So does anyone know if the complex has surveillance cameras installed as of yet?

Because imo. If they still don't have cameras installed to help catch perps for future crimes;

There are no cameras installed as of now. The security lights on the buildings were immediately replaced with new bulbs but I called the week after DS and asked about getting lights for the mailboxes since they're basically in the dark. I called back last week and was told they're "pricing them out."

I'm going to sound like a broken record but have a question as well.

Why did the apt complex offer a 50k reward?

When they could use that 50k for top notch surveillance cameras on the housing compex properties?

I'm not sure that they did offer it.

They did come out on December 7 (about a week after he was found) and specifically said there was no reason to believe there was a threat to the public after the man was found at Muirwood.

http://www.candgnews.com/news/police-investigate-death-man-found-parking-lot-97935

“The deceased man’s injuries are consistent with him colliding with the pavement, which could be from a fall or other cause. The investigation is ongoing, and all evidence at this point in the investigation would point toward an accidental death,” King said in an email.

King said the Police Department’s investigation revealed that the public is not under threat.

“We found no reason to suspect any threat to the public or (that) anyone is a suspect. We were looking for other individuals involved, just an investigation to verify there were no suspicious circumstances,” he said, adding that the investigation is ongoing and that the Police Department is waiting on the Oakland County Medical Examiner’s Office for an autopsy report on the cause of death.

I'm just saying that if someone asked me how my two friend died and I was to tell them,

"The 1st collided with pavement and the other accidental asphyxiation on top of Home Depot", they MIGHT find it questionable. (They might not even want to remain friends)

The police are aware these were atypical deaths. But then weeks later to have a 3rd person missing, might be cause to open up the other cases. However they are NOT. Me believes their decision not to, implies they have a lot of knowledge on the "who" "why" and "when" regarding DS. They just need to figure out the "where" to build a solid case.

I agree 100% with SherlockJ. LE seemed to very quickly (IMO) switch the focus from her apt to her place of work. They had to have seen something. Which leads me to believe that someone either brought DS car to her apt at a later date or got in with her and forced her there. Either way, I believe a crime took place at MetLife and not her apt.

Where was it stated that the cameras saw her?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I'm suspecting since her mother (and police) have clearly suggested that she left at about 5PM, they are going off video. If they did not see it on video, they would focus on 4:30--the time she was suppose to leave (asked her employer to leave early).

There are no cameras installed as of now. The security lights on the buildings were immediately replaced with new bulbs but I called the week after DS and asked about getting lights for the mailboxes since they're basically in the dark. I called back last week and was told they're "pricing them out."

I believe the apartment complex is owned by a REIT. Real Estate Investment Trust. People invest their.money to make money. Similar to buying stock in a company. They are concerned with profit margins, return on investment. This could reflect badly on them with investors. Maybe reason for offering reward. Maybe a reason for the initial lack of expenditures on maintenance, surveillance...

I'm just saying that if someone asked me how my two friend died and I was to tell them,

"The 1st collided with pavement and the other accidental asphyxiation on top of Home Depot", they MIGHT find it questionable. (They might not even want to remain friends)

The police are aware these were atypical deaths. But then weeks later to have a 3rd person missing, might be cause to open up the other cases. However they are NOT. Me believes their decision not to, implies they have a lot of knowledge on the "who" "why" and "when" regarding DS. They just need to figure out the "where" to build a solid case.

IMO, the fact they came out on December 7 - five days AFTER Danielle - to specifically say they don't have reason to suspect anything foul means they were trying to establish without actually saying the two events were not linked. By December 7th, I had already forgotten about the Muirwood event until LE popped up like, "Hey, by the way, we see some people have started speculating on these two cases so just FYI, this one wasn't suspicious."

I agree 100% with SherlockJ. LE seemed to very quickly (IMO) switch the focus from her apt to her place of work. They had to have seen something. Which leads me to believe that someone either brought DS car to her apt at a later date or got in with her and forced her there. Either way, I believe a crime took place at MetLife and not her apt.

K. It's like this. Take an 8 year old child who rode his bike to the store, and goes missing. Two days later they find his bike 4 miles away. Where would the search focus? You and I
know it wouldn't be at the store (Met Life) it would be near the bike (DS car) Unless someone witnessed something bad happening to him at the store....

Not sure that going to a friend's place to make dinner is mysterious - I just did it on Tuesday with my friend. Her husband had to work late which gave her a little "her" time, I went over, brought chicken breasts, brussell spouts, beer, and cards. Had a nice dinner, good conversation. Nothing more, nothing less :)

The going to friend's place to make dinner remains something mysterious. (LE must know allow, but we don't.) I wonder what was taking place between the two - could DS been advising her friend to stop seeing someone and that someone attacked DS for interfering?

I'm going to sound like a broken record while having a couple of questions as well.

Why did the apt complex management offer a 50k reward?

Especially since they could use that 50k for top notch surveillance cameras on the housing complex properties?

Is the management company just acting like they care on a high profile case but know that the 50k under the conditions of the payout will never be paid?

If so. Then all residents and Danielles family should tell the management that instead of offering the 50k to help Danielle;

Simply use the 50k for cameras and extra security for others that reside in the complex. Jmo.

And I doubt IG would want to set this type of monetary precedent. A lot of crap has been happening there in recent years. It's a huge complex. And it won't be long until someone else goes missing. I don't oppose the theory the identical amounts from IG And MetLife may have been funded by a 3rd source.

I believe the apartment complex is owned by a REIT. Real Estate Investment Trust. People invest their.money to make money. Similar to buying stock in a company. They are concerned with profit margins, return on investment. This could reflect badly on them with investors. Maybe reason for offering reward. Maybe a reason for the initial lack of expenditures on maintenance, surveillance...

Owner of Independence Green: http://www.haymancompany.com/about-us

I think the initial lack of maintenance/surveillance was simply because Hayman just recently took over management. They purchased the complex shortly before I started living there in 2014. Since then, they've been working on MAJOR upgrades to the complex that require quite a bit of money. Most of the roads/lots have been repaved and stairs into the buildings replaced. Many buildings have received new roofs. They renovated quite a bit of the units. This is a company that owns thousands of apartments and commercial space, they're not hurting for money. I think it came down to what repairs needed to be made immediately (new roofs, new pavement, renovations on outdated units) and what improvements could wait for a bit (cameras, general maintenance issues) because they have so much real estate.

Imo it's not too strange that DS stopped over at her apt before going to S home. I think I've read she lives in (Livonia?) and that's not too far from IG. When I go to IG to see my friend I take GR to Halsted then back on GR service drive to Newburg to my sisters who lives in Livonia. It's easy peasy no matter what time of day.

So to feed the cat or change or whatever, maybe even to use the bathroom, it's not out of the way.

Here's a new (I think) theory you can play with. I'm not sold on it. But here it goes....

We ere told by the mother of D.S. that her daughter spent nearly every weekend at her friends house. But on this particular Friday she and the friend did not arrange the sleep-over until late that same day. Why? Did D.S. have alternative plans that were thwarted? And what might those plans have been? Most importantly, with WHO. And was it dramatic enough to cause her to leave work early? Instead of the friend who just lost a child, maybe it was D.S. who needed comforting. But from what? And then he unexpectedly showed up on the lot at 4:30?

She could have also let them in herself.

And I doubt IG would want to set this type of monetary precedent. A lot of crap has been happening there in recent years. It's a huge complex. And it won't be long until someone else goes missing. I don't oppose the theory the identical amounts from IG And MetLife may have been funded by a 3rd source.

Uh, I hope not. :notgood:

K. It's like this. Take an 8 year old child who rode his bike to the store, and goes missing. Two days later they find his bike 4 miles away. Where would the search focus? You and I
know it wouldn't be at the store (Met Life) it would be near the bike (DS car) Unless someone witnessed something bad happening thorium at the store....

Absolute right. It's the only logical explanation IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imo it's not too strange that DS stopped over at her apt before going to S home. I think I've read she lives in (Livonia?) and that's not too far from IG. When I go to IG to see my friend I take GR to Halsted then back on GR service drive to Newburg to my sisters who lives in Livonia. It's easy peasy no matter what time of day.

So to feed the cat or change or whatever, maybe even to use the bathroom, it's not out of the way.

When did the friend go by her apt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members