MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Astute observation. LE must have evidence that suggests the woman seen in downtown Detroit wasn't Danielle. There's probably surveillance video in that area that shows the woman in question, and it's not DS.

Or they have someone else they are already preparing to charge. And know more.

I found this site a few years ago when a woman local to me named Teleka Patrick went missing.

Here and there when someone missing catches my eye I will come on here to see what info I can find, if any to be able to help or put anything together. I came here just recently because there is a man missing near me and wanted to check it out. That's how I found out DS is missing.

I find myself a bit frustrated because I live in Kalamazoo that really isn't that far from where she went missing and am surprised this is the first I've heard of this although I just may have missed it. I hope that her information is really reaching people throughout MI and even other places because you never know.

I do have a few questions like how planned was the dinner? Only because I find it sort of strange she would need to go home first. You would think she would have taken whatever she needed to work unless it was maybe food. I'm curious how much later then the dinner plan was anyone really notified she didn't show and how soon after the dinner plans anyone discovered her car was there. Obviously curious if there were any other clues at the car, like DNA but I'm sure LE is keeping that close. If you've read this far thanks for bearing with my ramblings lol.

My guess is DS wanted to stop by her apartment before going to her friends for dinner to:
1. Feed the cat.
2. Pack a overnight bag and clothing for the next day, since she had plans to stay the night and worked early the next day training. (MSM did say how many hours to work, but I'll speculate 4 hours on a Saturday).
3. Change out of work clothing into something else.
4. Grab an ingredient needed for the dinner.

New here so hopefully I'm posting correctly. I just read on the " find Danielle " site . Someone stated that Elizabeth Hock also lived in same apartment complex as DS . I hadn't heard this before.. does anyone else find this odd??

Wish I could help you out here, but I don't recall any specific time for the dinner with her friend being mentioned. Mrs. Stislicki said that Danielle was looking forward to meeting with her friend that evening, so presumably, she didn't just blow her off and not show up without good reason. It sounded like Danielle was going to cook for or with her friend, but so far, no one has mentioned whether there were groceries already purchased or if Danielle planned to stop for food items on her way home or to her friend's.

The going to friend's place to make dinner remains something mysterious. (LE must know allow, but we don't.) I wonder what was taking place between the two - could DS been advising her friend to stop seeing someone and that someone attacked DS for interfering?

The going to friend's place to make dinner remains something mysterious. (LE must know allow, but we don't.) I wonder what was taking place between the two - could DS been advising her friend to stop seeing someone and that someone attacked DS for interfering?

I recall reading (somewhere, maybe this site or MSM) that Danielle's mom said that Danielle spent a lot of weekends with this friend as she had recently lost her child.

New here so hopefully I'm posting correctly. I just read on the " find Danielle " site . Someone stated that Elizabeth Hock also lived in same apartment complex as DS . I hadn't heard this before.. does anyone else find this odd??

I would find it odd, but I can't find anywhere that it's the truth. We've seen lots of made up stuff like this so, at this point, I think it is part of the disinformation campaign.

A dead man was found in a parking lot weeks before DS went missing. His apartment complex, next to D.S. I don't think there was a clear explanation for his death beside "we think it was a medical condition or an accident. He was bruised". And then weeks before that, the strange case of another Farmington Hills girl whose death was ruled "accidental asphyxiation". She was found on top of a home depot. Three strange cases yet Farmington Hills LE send out no warnings. For that reason I also think they're confident they have both the explanation and suspect responsible for DS missing.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...d-dead-farmington-hills-parking-lot/94594232/

Does FG has access to legal marijuana since his wife has cancer?

Maybe Danielle try to buy some from him. So he met her and used a ruse that consists of her going with him to pick it up. Idk.

A dead man was found in a parking lot weeks before DS went missing. His apartment complex, next to D.S. I don't think there was a clear explanation for his death beside "we think it was a medical condition or an accident. He was bruised". And then weeks before that, the strange case of another Farmington Hills girl whose death was ruled "accidental asphyxiation". She was found on top of a home depot. Three strange cases yet Farmington Hills LE send out no warnings. For that reason I also think they're confident they have both the explanation and suspect responsible for DS missing.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...d-dead-farmington-hills-parking-lot/94594232/
I agree..... I think now it's just a wait for LE to do their thing and charge someone.....

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I would find it odd, but I can't find anywhere that it's the truth. We've seen lots of made up stuff like this so, at this point, I think it is part of the disinformation campaign.

I read it on the FB site. Your very correct it could be incorrect. 🙃

https://www.facebook.com/WLNSTV/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

Per Dani's father, they did an interview with the above Lansing station.

http://wlns.com/2017/01/04/parents-of-missing-28-year-old-ask-for-your-help/

As Richard Stislicki puts it, his daughter Danielle is a happy go-lucky young woman so when she vanished just over a month ago, he knew it was out of character for her.

“We definitely had concerns that this was not typical behavior for Danielle,” Richard stated.

Danielle’s parents say when their daughter’s friend told them she never showed up for dinner that Friday night, it raised a red flag.

“Something extreme has happened…she did not have a boyfriend, there was no reason for Danielle not to be there,” her mother Ann Stislicki insisted.......... (click link to read the entire story, snipped)

^ From article above: “Something extreme has happened…she did not have a boyfriend, there was no reason for Danielle not to be there,” her mother Ann Stislicki insisted.

I know many here have speculated about this, but Ann Stislicki's statement sounds like confirmation that Danielle DID NOT have a boyfriend. I suppose there's always the possibility that Danielle might have been seeing someone that her family didn't know about, but I'm satisfied that Mrs. Stislicki does not believe that's the case. :moo:

^ From article above: “Something extreme has happened…she did not have a boyfriend, there was no reason for Danielle not to be there,” her mother Ann Stislicki insisted.

I know many here have speculated about this, but Ann Stislicki's statement sounds like confirmation that Danielle DID NOT have a boyfriend. I suppose there's always the possibility that Danielle might have been seeing someone that her family didn't know about, but I'm satisfied that Mrs. Stislicki does not believe that's the case. :moo:

Agree.

But since parents are the last to find out.

Then what is Danielles phone and friends telling LE?

Missing people searches initiate where they or their car were last seen. And this was true in In the case of D.S. The initial focus, her apartment. They searched the golf course, the small nature center close by... Then the focus did a U-Turn. MetLife suddenly took over as the main venue. She was suppose to leave at 4:30PM and both her parents and police have asked the public to think if they saw her exiting around 5PM. She called her friend to say she could leave early. This doesn't sound like she had plans to sneak off to meet someone else. The crucial key in her disappearance is whatever happened in that time 4:30-5PM time frame.. It suggests she was at her place of employment for 30 minutes, not working and not leaving. The change of interest from her apartment building to her office means one thing; The cameras picked up something. Had theynot, the police would not hesitate to say the cameras saw her exiting alone. And those cameras DID see her. That's why they say with confidence, "someone must have seen that car there (telegraph road in front of Met Life) at 5PM" And that's why all focus shifted away from where her car was last seen. It won't be much longer now. We'll see an arrest

They did come out on December 7 (about a week after he was found) and specifically said there was no reason to believe there was a threat to the public after the man was found at Muirwood.

http://www.candgnews.com/news/police-investigate-death-man-found-parking-lot-97935

“The deceased man’s injuries are consistent with him colliding with the pavement, which could be from a fall or other cause. The investigation is ongoing, and all evidence at this point in the investigation would point toward an accidental death,” King said in an email.

King said the Police Department’s investigation revealed that the public is not under threat.

“We found no reason to suspect any threat to the public or (that) anyone is a suspect. We were looking for other individuals involved, just an investigation to verify there were no suspicious circumstances,” he said, adding that the investigation is ongoing and that the Police Department is waiting on the Oakland County Medical Examiner’s Office for an autopsy report on the cause of death.

My last entry, too wordy. Sorry. To get straight to the point....

If one assumes there are at least one working camera at Med Life which shows people entering and exiting, one can assume it picked up D.S. car. And if she had gone directly from her office to her car and exited we would have heard "She was last seen leaving the parking lot alone at 5PM". But we never heard those words. Because they have stuff on video they don't want the perpetrator to know.... yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme