MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And considering where the vehicle that they do not believe she drove was parked, the perpetrator knew enough about her to know where to put the vehicle.

To me, that definitely means that someone was stalking her. Its too much of a coincidence that her car was parked in her usual spot.

If FG isn't the guy then where is he out there saying he's innocent?! Why was he hiding. Argh....!! Patience is limited.
Well, we all have seen that his wife is ill. Having been the caretaker of a sick person before, I feel comfortable saying that you just don't have time for that, and if she is gravely ill, it just wouldn't be important. Or, if the house was in fact rented, and it was rented to someone they knew on top of the fact that he has a sick family member, it could just be embarassment/grief/shock...or any of the other emotions you would feel finding out someone close to you possibly did something like this.

Also this one too...

This breaks my heart for Danielle , her family and friends! It was my feeling very early on Danielle did not drive her jeep to the apartment, the jeep being left at the apartment was a red herring all along!

Well, we all have seen that his wife is ill. Having been the caretaker of a sick person before, I feel comfortable saying that you just don't have time for that, and if she is gravely ill, it just wouldn't be important. Or, if the house was in fact rented, and it was rented to someone they knew on top of the fact that he has a sick family member, it could just be embarassment/grief/shock...or any of the other emotions you would feel finding out someone close to you possibly did something like this.

Right okay...

If FG isn't the guy, the need to put an end to the rumours as quite frankly, if he's innocent it's ruining his life.

Not that I believe that at all. :mad:

That's the piece I was hoping to get clarity on, which won't happen until they name SG as a suspect.

I know we can not discuss the specifics here, but does anyone recall seeing comments on social media that suggest FG is in fact the SG?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

That's the piece I was hoping to get clarity on, which won't happen until they name SG as a suspect.

I know we can not discuss the specifics here, but does anyone recall seeing comments on social media that suggest FG is in fact the SG?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Who is SG?

ETA: Got it ;)

So, there are 3 options as to how/why he knows where she lives and parks, right? Stalking, friendship/relationship of some sort, or "business" (buying/selling weed but could be anything I suppose). Extremely unsettling and calculated to return her car IMO, makes my stomach turn.

He doesn't necessarily have to have been at her home before, though. He could have gotten her address from her driver's license or other items in her purse. And then parked in the closest available parking place.

Just catching up myself. I've seen where the media has said that LE didn't know if Danielle parked the car herself or made it back to the apartment. Now they are saying they believe someone parked it there.

I don't get that. Usually, the car is left in a lot somewhere else or parked in a remote area and burned. If this is true, the abductor made two mistakes. One, if others drove by her apartment on Saturday or Sunday and not seen her car it might have been Monday before LE was called. (I believe her Friday night dinner friend called her parents on Sat. and LE was then contacted, but I can't see where the abductor would have been able to anticipate that event.) The other is that it indicates that the abductor knows where she lives and that narrows the field of suspects somewhat with the exception of a stalker she didn't know about.

I haven't seen anything there, but if he was named they most likely removed the comment. I recall people saying that someone said something on the FDS page that was removed and then were scolded for posting. I don't know what that was though.

He doesn't necessarily have to have been at her home before, though. He could have gotten her address from her driver's license or other items in her purse. And then parked in the closest available parking place.

Now that scenario just widen the field of suspects for me, again.

God this is horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right okay...

If FG isn't the guy, the need to put an end to the rumours as quite frankly, if he's innocent it's ruining his life.

Not that I believe that at all. :mad:
I totally get your feeling. I want to blame him so badly, but I feel like I do her a disservice by doing that because it closes my mind off to the possibility of it being someone else. It basically makes us complacent in our sleuthing to stop at him.
Since we are going on facts, I won't be able rest on him being the PO I until he is actually named. Assumptions can be dangerous for a lot of reasons.

I totally get your feeling. I want to blame him so badly, but I feel like I do her a disservice by doing that because it closes my mind off to the possibility of it being someone else. It basically makes us complacent in our sleuthing to stop at him.
Since we are going on facts, I won't be able rest on him being the PO I until he is actually named. Assumptions can be dangerous for a lot of reasons.

Of course not, no. I agree with you. If it's someone else, I am opening it to being someone else.

But, I also don't want to give a POI the benefit of the doubt. I'm being a little guilty until proven innocent but... that's a whole lot of evidence their processing there.

I'm sure he is a real nice guy. Sorry. The reality is that I might not be here to take care of my child for the rest of their natural life, so how they will live when I’m gone is a concern to me. Social Security will not exist for my child (nor myself) and while things like “earning potential” might seem superficial to you. It’s something that I would consider. I will always love my child and want them to be with someone who treats them well, but there’s nothing wrong with setting standards for yourself.[/QUOTE

Is your daughter physically or mentally handicapped? Sorry to discover she is incompetent in terms of taking care of herself. Here in Sweden where I presently live people who are financially challenged like your poor daughter are taken care of by state funds. Back To Danielle. This conversation is way off....

My heart hurts for her family. This must be excruciating. 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member