MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote from the new article released today:

[FONT=&quot]A law enforcement official told FoxNews.com that investigators believe Stislicki was abducted after leaving work at the MetLife building in Southfield -- a northern suburb of Detroit -- where she works alongside her mother as a consultant.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She was last spotted leaving work around 5 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 2, though police said they do not have surveillance video of her walking to her vehicle.[/FONT]

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/0...-home-in-hunt-for-missing-michigan-woman.html

I may reading this incorrectly, but these quotes make me think that LE believes Dani didn't make it home that day. :(

Most important facts from the new article:

-confirmed that DNA tests are being run on the mattress (what is taking so long?!)

-they believe DS and the security guard (edited: originally said FG but I need to be careful about connecting those since he's still not a POI. Sorry!) know each other, and then later said in the article they straight up were "acquainted"

-authorities DO NOT believe she drove her Jeep back to IGA (this is major)

-testing is done on 3 vehicles, her Jeep being one

-the security guard worked at MetLife until October

-calls started going to her voicemail at 7pm

-she left work at 5pm but was NOT captured on camera leaving

-FG still not named as an official suspect by authorities though they have "evidence and information" that led them to his home

WOW. This changes a lot of what I was thinking, I have to digest all this new info.

Interesting thought process and I respectfully disagree. I don't believe nor do I teach my children that we judge people by their income potential. I also don't believe that defines who we are as people.

Are you an insider or how do you have so much "factual" info that no one else has been able to figure out? FYI, you should tread lightly around discussing anyone other than DS or FG. I'm fairly sure it's against the rules.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'm sure he is a real nice guy. Sorry. The reality is that I might not be here to take care of my child for the rest of their natural life, so how they will live when I’m gone is a concern to me. Social Security will not exist for my child (nor myself) and while things like “earning potential” might seem superficial to you. It’s something that I would consider. I will always love my child and want them to be with someone who treats them well, but there’s nothing wrong with setting standards for yourself.

Most important facts from the new article:

-confirmed that DNA tests are being run on the mattress (what is taking so long?!)

-they believe DS and FG know each other, and then later said in the article they straight up were "acquainted"

-authorities DO NOT believe she drove her Jeep back to IGA (this is major)

-testing is done on 3 vehicles, her Jeep being one

-the security guard worked at MetLife until October

-calls started going to her voicemail at 7pm

-she left work at 5pm but was NOT captured on camera leaving

WOW. This changes a lot of what I was thinking, I have to digest all this new info.

Right - but FG still hasn't been named as a POI so we can't say that DS and FG knowing each other is a fact. A good guess, yes, but not a fact.

Also this one too...

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said authorities found Stislicki's black 2015 Jeep Renegade parked in front of her apartment on Dec. 3 but do not believe she drove it there.:thinking:
Quote from the new article released today:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/0...-home-in-hunt-for-missing-michigan-woman.html

I may reading this incorrectly, but these quotes make me think that LE believes Dani didn't make it home that day. :(

Right - but FG still hasn't been named as a POI so we can't say that DS and FG knowing each other is a fact. A good guess, yes, but not a fact.

You're right- edited my original post to say "security guard" instead of FG.

That article does not answer any major questions just yet but it is heartbreaking. I read that with tears in my eyes.

Dani.. I'm sorry you have been let down like this :(

Quite honestly, I'd be perfectly fine with my daughter (only child) marrying a man who was less university educated and earned less. I've been around long enough to know that money can't buy happiness and having her happy is worth much more than a degree on a wall. That said, it's not the education level that concerns me with FG, it's his total lack of cooperation. JMO

Would you want your highly educated daughter dating a guy with such limited earning potential? Most people in general wouldn't want more, is that not accurate? So, in my personal opinion he is not in her league. That's not to say that he isn't a nice person.

If FG isn't the guy then where is he out there saying he's innocent?! Why was he hiding. Argh....!! Patience is limited.

Do you know them?

I have a master's degree and my husband doesn't have a degree. I see that a moot point.

Totally agree! If it were a man with a master's and his wige didn't have a degree would you say the same thing???

We cannot assume he is out of her league. We do not know him or his family. He has no record anyone cam find and from all outward appearances seems to be liked ny her friends and family.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Mallory we shouldn't discuss this. Would anyone want their child dating a narrow minded fool who assumes education/income potential defines happiness?
Money doesn’t buy happiness… at least not anything above $70,000 (according to Freakonmics). What money does bring… is opportunity. If you’re not financially capable, there is a good chance that you’ll miss out on opportunities to do things that you might want to do in the future. You have to be okay with that.

Exactly this. We should just be referring to the "SG" (security guard) instead of FG since we don't actually know if they are one and the same.

I'm sure he is a real nice guy. Sorry. The reality is that I might not be here to take care of my child for the rest of their natural life, so how they will live when I’m gone is a concern to me. Social Security will not exist for my child (nor myself) and while things like “earning potential” might seem superficial to you. It’s something that I would consider. I will always love my child and want them to be with someone who treats them well, but there’s nothing wrong with setting standards for yourself.
I don't know anything about him. And quite frankly, if he committed this crime he's anything but a nice person. I think focusing on such superficial aspects in general, and specifically as it relates to this case, is a bad idea.

My parents taught me to be independent and care for myself just as I hope to promote in my children. I set standards that my children will become kind, compassionate contributing members of society and that's about it. Whether they marry or not or what their spouse's earning potential is if the do marry is secondary to their overall happiness and independence.

And considering where the vehicle that they do not believe she drove was parked, the perpetrator knew enough about her to know where to put the vehicle.

And considering where the vehicle that they do not believe she drove was parked, the perpetrator knew enough about her to know where to put the vehicle.

So, there are 3 options as to how/why he knows where she lives and parks, right? Stalking, friendship/relationship of some sort, or "business" (buying/selling weed but could be anything I suppose). Extremely unsettling and calculated to return her car IMO, makes my stomach turn.

Do we have any links to FG? fb, updating case map to his place?

I wonder if he was employed elsewhere after October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro