MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The month of October is interesting. I know somewhere I read that DS worked remotely a fair amount of the time and then was back in the office in October. Anyone else remember reading that? I have no idea if that's the case or not but if so, she resumes work from building in the same month SG stops working there?

Yes, I remember reading that also.

Ok this is very telling. I worked for a long time at Muirwood and still live up the street from both complexes. I can tell you, without question, that she would not turn too quickly and end up in Muirwood. Yes they are sort of next door to each other but are separated by condos, doc offices, a restaurant, etc along Grand River. They are at least a 1/2 mile apart. So she would not accidentally turn in there. If this is true and she in fact turned there it was purposeful. And to turn into the complex you have to actually get into a far right lane designated only for Muirwood. I hope that all makes sense. I'm just frazzled by this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmmm, maybe she was being followed/chased?

Very possible. She would know that there is a gate attendant there and that she would have to speak to them if she pulled in. I wonder if someone was even in the car with her and at the last second she turned in for help. Ugh it's all so awful.

Very possible. She would know that there is a gate attendant there and that she would have to speak to them if she pulled in. I wonder if someone was even in the car with her and at the last second she turned in for help. Ugh it's all so awful.

That's possible too. Ugh, I'm sick to my stomach about all of today's new info. :(

First post here. Anyway, I don't have any hard "evidence" for this, so I'm not stating it as fact. Just something that was relayed to me that I thought was worth sharing. Someone I know works for an apartment complex in the area that is associated with Muirwood Apartments (the complex right next to Independence Green). Muirwood has a gate attendant, so every guest that passes through has to talk to the attendant first. This person I know spoke to the attendant who was working that day and she said that she saw Danielle that day during rush hour (not sure of exact time, but rush hour can be anywhere from like 5-6:30.....if not longer....so who knows). Anyway, Danielle turned into Muirwood and told the gate attendant that she turned too quickly (because the Muirwood entrance one street over from IGA's) and was just hoping to turn around and exit. The gate attendant said she seemed out of it (like, frazzled, not under the influence of something). I guess they called the police and reported this at some point, but, for whatever reason, the police never came out to investigate it further. Unfortunately, they have cameras but they weren't recording or something, so there is no real evidence, just an eye-witness account.

This seems quite significant given she lived at IG for quite sometime and probably would not just, accidentally, turn in Muirwood. Could this been her hope someone would help her?

This seems quite significant given she lived at IG for quite sometime and probably would not just, accidentally, turn in Muirwood. Could this been her hope someone would help her?

It really could be. [emoji17]

Why are we still waiting on any news? I'm getting overly angry with how this is panning out. Please god say there is stuff going on behind the scenes. Someone is getting away with ugly, ugly crimes here and walking around free as a bird.

Apologies to all... I am running out of patience and beginning to think that he is going to walk away from this! :mad::stormingmad:
I have not assumed that ther's been no progress just because we haven't heard anything. We do have grand juries in Michigan, and it is likely that with such a high-profile case, the grand-jury process wiuld be used. I knew someone who served on a grand jury in Oakland County, and that grand jury only met once a week. It could take a couple of months for prosecutors to present all of their evidence to a grand jury. The more evidence they have, the longer it would take. It's just a matter of time before a prison cell is FG's entire world.

They called in the tip, but the police never came out. But, no, I don't think they ever followed up. I've thought about calling it in myself, but that probably doesn't make sense, especially since I wasn't actually involved.

probably a good idea to call it in. Maybe the actual guard can be contacted to call the FHPD again.

Ok this is very telling. I worked for a long time at Muirwood and still live up the street from both complexes. I can tell you, without question, that she would not turn too quickly and end up in Muirwood. Yes they are sort of next door to each other but are separated by condos, doc offices, a restaurant, etc along Grand River. They are at least a 1/2 mile apart. So she would not accidentally turn in there. If this is true and she in fact turned there it was purposeful. And to turn into the complex you have to actually get into a far right lane designated only for Muirwood. I hope that all makes sense. I'm just frazzled by this.

Ah, you took the words out of my mouth. There are multiple driveways in between Muirwood and the first entrance for IGA off Grand River. Also, if this did happen, turning into the first entrance off Grand River wouldn't make sense unless she was trying to lose someone. There is a driveway off Halsted that would practically deliver her to her door. The driveway off Grand River has like three or four stop signs along the way.

Ah, you took the words out of my mouth. There are multiple driveways in between Muirwood and the first entrance for IGA off Grand River. Also, if this did happen, turning into the first entrance off Grand River wouldn't make sense unless she was trying to lose someone. There is a driveway off Halsted that would practically deliver her to her door. The driveway off Grand River has like three or four stop signs along the way.

Exactly!! None of this is accidental.

Exactly!! None of this is accidental.

But you know what. I frequently turn into one of those driveways on Grand River because the light is no turn on red and even four stop signs are shorter than that light. That building right there is a bank with an ATM. Guess what banks have. Cameras. If she or whoever drove into one of those driveways, there is a possibility it's on tape somewhere.

But you know what. I frequently turn into one of those driveways on Grand River because the light is no turn on red and even four stop signs are shorter than that light. That building right there is a bank with an ATM. Guess what banks have. Cameras. If she or whoever drove into one of those driveways, there is a possibility it's on tape somewhere.

You're right!! I do the same thing to avoid the Grand River/Halstead cluster. It's much faster. There would definitely be cameras at that bank. I would hope anyway.

The reason she is missing is not the issue her safety was their concern.
So what does this mean.

FG doesn't look like her ex. There are pics on instagram. I get what you're saying, too. I thought from the beginning that FG wife looks like DS (-ish).

I don't think either look like either.....

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Interesting. I wonder if she turned into Muirwood for that reason....thinking they had cameras. Though, if that was the case, I wonder why she wouldn't have said something to the gate attendant about being in some sort of danger.

I just got, confirmation, by the way, that she was in the car alone (assuming the attendant did, indeed, see her and not someone she thought was her).

I don't think either look like either.....

My husband didn't think so either. Could be I wanted to see some sort of connection, you know?

What about the possibility that he did something to her in the building and she's still there? Have they searched? Like what happened to Annie Le. I hope not, just speculating :(

If she was being chased or followed and turned in on purpose, don't you think she would have told the attendant at gate that she was concerned for her safety and please call 911? As a matter of fact if she knew she was being followed or chased wouldn't she call 911 herself? Unless someone was in her vehicle, but why wouldnt she just jump out at that point? I think I would take the chance of jumping, doesn't mean someone else would though.

Interesting. I wonder if she turned into Muirwood for that reason....thinking they had cameras. Though, if that was the case, I wonder why she wouldn't have said something to the gate attendant about being in some sort of danger.

I just got, confirmation, by the way, that she was in the car alone (assuming the attendant did, indeed, see her and not someone she thought was her).

Could he have been crouching down/hidden in the backseat?

BBM...OR he said to her at their place of employment "ugg, my car broke and I don't have a ride home!" and she said "oh man, I can drop you off if you want. I planned on meeting a friend at 5:30 though, maybe i can get out a little early to take you".

Just to clarify, the Detroit News, along with other sources stated that,
"Danielle left work early to meet a female friend." She did not request off early to give someone a ride home. I feel that if she did indeed give the POI a ride home, that interaction occurred after and was separate from Danielle requesting off from work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668