MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn't the point I was trying to make, but still not convinced. IMO, a purchase in August of 2013 likely preceded the wedding and could be defined as separate property. But I could be wrong, I don't live in Michigan.

http://www.divorcenet.com/states/michigan/marital_property_in_michigan#

I don't want to get too hung up on this, but once they started to comingle assets, his started going into the house, it was the family home, etc. etc. pretty quickly becomes community property. Know this by having lived in Michigan/friends divorces. You can exclude inheritances that are in cash prior to marriage pretty easily.

So... DS had cancer?

I noticed the thing about radiation and blood, but there are a LOT of ways to get significant radiation. For instance you could get a PET scan for some reason not related to cancer, or to rule out cancer. I used to do research using PET and our participants got an entire year's worth of allowable radiation by being in our study. I don't know if that precluded them from giving blood. But I don't think we can jump to the conclusion that DS had cancer.

IMO, this isn't relevant to DS's disappearance. So I'll sit on my hands for now and hopefully we can revisit this topic very soon.

I don't want to get too hung up on this, but once they started to comingle assets, his started going into the house, it was the family home, etc. etc. pretty quickly becomes community property. Know this by having lived in Michigan/friends divorces. You can exclude inheritances that are in cash prior to marriage pretty easily.

One reason I thought of the keychain being relevant (besides the fact that it is missing), is maybe some clerk at a store or gas station might have noticed it when a POI set it down to pay for something. Chances are he didn't make that mistake, but it is something very memorable, IMO.

Possibly she threw it out or left it somewhere purposely as clue if she was unwilligly detained.

I noticed the thing about radiation and blood, but there are a LOT of ways to get significant radiation. For instance you could get a PET scan for some reason not related to cancer, or to rule out cancer. I used to do research using PET and our participants got an entire year's worth of allowable radiation by being in our study. I don't know if that precluded them from giving blood. But I don't think we can jump to the conclusion that DS had cancer.

Here are the rules for blood donation. Nothing is a two year wait. Radiation tx for cancer is one year.

http://www.bloodcenters.org/donate-blood/am-i-eligible/

Just a couple of thoughts I have and some have been stated by others. It seems fairly obvious that the SG is who people believe it to be based on the fact he obtained counsel. If he were the home owner and a tenant or possibly houseguest was the SG, he would not hire an attorney. That said, I think his wife's status of being hospitalized when DS went missing doesn't prove anything but does support a theory of opportunity. As for motive or details regarding how they may have known each other, I have nothing to add except they are around the same age and that's about it.

I'm wondering if DS didn't perhaps text her dinner friend and indicate she had a slight delay because she was helping somebody? She wouldn't likely reveal a name unless it was a mutual friend but it could account for her friend waiting until 7 before calling. We now know that those calls went stra

But you know what. I frequently turn into one of those driveways on Grand River because the light is no turn on red and even four stop signs are shorter than that light. That building right there is a bank with an ATM. Guess what banks have. Cameras. If she or whoever drove into one of those driveways, there is a possibility it's on tape somewhere.

If they still have it this long. Don't know about banks but some of those are cycled and taped over by businesses if not requested for review after a pwriod of time.

Straight to voicemail. It seems there is a reason neighbors were asked about DS Jeep being at SGs home so it's likely a camera picked it up along the way. Likewise, it's possible the camera near DS home picked up her car being driven by a stranger when it was returned home. The camera was noted in a early thread and said to be across the street and nearby to her complex. There are cameras everywhere so I am willing to bet some footage exists.

Tattoos used to require a two year wait. Based on her age and the date of the post, it was probably just that she had a tattoo. Not really anything related to radiation per se. They recently revised the rules.

I understand that a POI has not been formally named by LE. However, they have confirmed that it was the SG's home that was searched. The same SG that worked at MetLife (bldg.) till October and knew DS. MSM also reported that his wife is ill. Has anyone here been able to link someone other than FG to this Oxford residence that meets these descriptions? I'm all for pursuing other leads, but can someone help me wipe the writing off the wall first?

Considering we have not yet officially been able to link the one guy with any security company, yes, there is another person linked to the home who has had a wife recently hospitalized. Fits the witness's description on the news report better and has direct ties with the supposed attorney, as well, but I will not provide any further details than that because I do not want to violate TOS. Just keep an open mind until they name someone.

In Michigan, one person can be on the house whether they are married or not. It does not have to be both names, although, if the asset was sold or a divorce happened, the spouse would receive half.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

She may have turned in to lose the car following her. She may have felt it was co incidence the vehicle was tailing her and pulled in to lose the vehicle, then continued. She sounded frightened so if she was being tailed why not say I think I am being tailed, the only reason would be that she thought it a co incidence. I can't see why she would pull in if someone was hiding in the back seat and not have jumped out as you say. I would. I have been tailed and pulled off road to a hotel to try and lose them, thinking I was imagining that the car was tailing me. I wasn't. MOO

Let's say, SG had been watching DS and knew her routine. Runs into her in parking lot with car trouble. DS leaves with SG from MetLife lot willingly at 5, heads to Berkley house to drop him off. Things take a turn when they arrive there. SG is interrupted (hate even typing that) by a female - friend or wife (was she in hospital that day? I know she was released day of 2nd search but how many days was she in?).

He now makes her participate by driving DS' vehicle back to IGA. She turns into wrong complex and is flustered by nerves. SG is following in another vehicle with DS and is waiting for whomever is driving DS' vehicle to get back on route to IGA. Parks DS' car, heads back to MetLife for that car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, does anyone find it odd that they want this story shared far and wide but the news stations' fb doesn't have this article posted? And that it was just one station reporting the update?

Trying to catch up for today and I'm sure the news update for today has already been discussed but I'm stuck on the report that there are 3 vehicles involved. So there's an accomplice. Not that it's a surprise but it makes more sense regarding how the Jeep got back to IGA.

And there is confirmation that the home searched belongs to the security guard who worked at MetLife until October but he is not a suspect ?!? What am I missing ? Just waiting for the DNA to come back to make it official ? Waiting to make a deal in exchange info on where they took Danielle ?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/0...-home-in-hunt-for-missing-michigan-woman.html

Considering we have not yet officially been able to link the one guy with any security company, yes, there is another person linked to the home who has had a wife recently hospitalized. Fits the witness's description on the news report better and has direct ties with the supposed attorney, as well, but I will not provide any further details than that because I do not want to violate TOS. Just keep an open mind until they name someone.
Ah.... good point.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Also, does anyone find it odd that they want this story shared far and wide but the news stations' fb doesn't have this article posted? And that it was just one station reporting the update?

This is very odd. I agree.

Trying to catch up for today and I'm sure the news update for today has already been discussed but I'm stuck on the report that there are 3 vehicles involved. So there's an accomplice. Not that it's a surprise but it makes more sense regarding how the Jeep got back to IGA.

And there is confirmation that the home searched belongs to the security guard that was fired from MetLife in October but he is not a suspect ?!? What am I missing ? Just waiting for the DNA to come back to make it official ? Waiting to make a deal in exchange info on where they took Danielle ?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/0...-home-in-hunt-for-missing-michigan-woman.html

I just thought of something. Maybe the third car was driven by a friend of the security guard's but that friend wasn't a knowing accomplice? Security guard says, "oh, hey I borrowed my friend's car. Can you please follow me to his/her place so I can drop it off?" Maybe that third party then saw the car in question in the news and called LE. I mean, we just had a case in NC where a roommate was asked to help move a body that he was told was a deer carcass; he seemingly did help (I think...but someone following Nia correct me), and then told LE about it after the fact. So, criminals do trip themselves up in the darndest and dumbest ways on occasion.

BBM, I'm not sure what witness description you're referring to, but I am keeping an open mind. There hasn't been confirmation in MSM that FG is/was a SG. Has there been confirmation that the individual you are alluding to is/was a SG?

I'm confused. A second couple with the same life details living in the home?

I'm confused. A second couple with the same life details living in the home?
I don't think any of that has been confirmed. Don't think we can talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member