MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that as far as metlife goes, it makes sense to me that they offered a reward, especially because in addition to danielle working there, her mother has worked with them for 25 years. She has a mom who has been a loyal employee and she became one as well. Even though it's a large corporation, showing appreciation and support for a family who has been part of metlife for 25 years seems like a natural move to me

Now, as for IGA, I'm not sure. Perhaps they knew that they were going to be getting plenty of negative press for not having proper security lighting or cameras and the reward was a way to get a bit of positive press to counter balance the negative. If you think about it, in pretty much any coverage about the case it is mentioned somewhere that the apartment complex did not have any security cameras. At least now it's also brought up in every media coverage that IGA is offering up a 50,000 reward.

For people who are on this site, who have an interest in looking deeper into these stories, it triggered questions about motive BUT I've been in the room with other people when her story came on the news and for people like my mom and brother, who aren't interested enough in things like this, the reward comment on the news illicted a "well that's nice of them" kind of response and then they moved on from the topic without a second thought....so, for the public who doesn't really bother to dig deeper, IGA can get a positive response or view from them and hope it takes some focus off the lack of cameras.
Now I understand MetLife for doing a PR move to protect the image.*

But as far as the IG management complex.*

Why?

What about the possibility that he did something to her in the building and she's still there? Have they searched? Like what happened to Annie Le. I hope not, just speculating :(
My thought exactly.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I agree. While we can't really discuss FB comments, I'll just say that there seems to be conflicting stories between the witness at the residence and those posting while the searches were taking place. IMO, there continue to be a lot of red herrings when in reality what occurred is much simpler and obvious. Praying for DS and her family/friends.

My gut is certain that this particular "neighbor" witness is purposely spreading misinformation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thought exactly.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I think the building would have had an odor. Perhaps SG had a family/friend in Detroit or in a close by state, Ohio. By the family "spreading her story on social media" that would make it to other states and maybe someone may have seen the key chain and/or phone. I think she will be found somewhere around here, typically the POI like to keep them nearby. Might take a drive to stoney creek tomorrow.

Is it possible that the SG is MIA? With the first case I followed here, LE had a POI that had been taken into custody (on an unrelated charge) several weeks before publicly naming him has a POI. He was apparently MIA following the woman's disappearance. A few weeks later, there was a shoot out and he had been hospitalized prior to being booked at the county jail. Not saying anything similar has happened here, just wondering if it's possible that the SG has absconded. JMO

Considering we have not yet officially been able to link the one guy with any security company, yes, there is another person linked to the home who has had a wife recently hospitalized. Fits the witness's description on the news report better and has direct ties with the supposed attorney, as well, but I will not provide any further details than that because I do not want to violate TOS. Just keep an open mind until they name someone.

I noticed that, too. Very much fits the description.

Sometimes, homes owned by one person can become somewhat of a "family home", with various members of a family residing in it at different points in time. One family member
may have purchased the home and then rented the home to another family member. Sometimes that family member moves out of a home, and ANOTHER family member could have moved into the home. I honestly do not know if that is the case here, but it could make sense.

<modsnip>

I don't. What does "girl" have to do with anything?
Let me see if I can help you out with this&#128521;
Because I am a parent who happens to have GIRLS.
Response would have been the same if I were the MOTHER of 2 BOYS.
Moving on..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

&#8203;NOTE: Posts have been removed. Stop talking about private messaging, it violates WS rules & TOS.

INVITING PRIVATE MESSAGES or EMAIL, and ALLUDING TO "INSIDE" INFORMATION

&#8220;Inviting&#8221; is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely.

This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as &#8220;Check your PMs&#8221; or &#8220;PM me&#8221; posted in discussion threads.

Think about it - it's like whispering into someone's ear while you are at a table full of other people. If you want to have a private conversation just have it. Don't announce it.

I'm new to this site but have been following this case since day one. My immediate family has lived in Redford,Mi. for 30 years. I knew Danielle when she was quite young and hanging with my nieces. In my wildest dreams, I never thought I would be a part of this conversation. I've shared Danielle's story on FB, put fliers on my car and front door, attended the candlelight vigil, and prayed daily for her safe return. I'm still not quite sure of all the rules and regulations of this website. Please bear with me, I'm 56, and still kicking and screaming myself into the 21st century!! I hope this is alright to post; you can go on Michiganvoters.info and search by name a specific person, and their address.

What can we do to help find Danielle?! I feel LE knows everything for a reason.

I'm stumped. If FG was aggressive by nature I think EG would leave. Financially secure, childless, blah, blah, blah.
No doubt anyone can be provoked to do the unexpected. Suppose DS was partially responsible for his termination at work. Is that enough to provoke an ordinary guy into a raving maniac? I don't buy it. Or if she rejected his advances. I still don't buy in. Me thinks the most plausible scenario is a relationship gone awry.

The following is from a December article regarding the searched at the Oxford home:

"They were just asking if I had seen anything," Wigren said. "But I left and was out of town during that time so I didn't see anything."

A man named John Williams says he is a close friend of the people who live at the home.

He guarded the media from knocking on the door.

He did not want to speak on camera, but claims there is elderly couple living at the house, and that one of them is dealing with health problems.

Williams also told us he does not know if there is a connection between the house and the search for the missing woman.

"Last I know there was a couple who lived there. I think it's a rental and then they moved out. So I have no idea the person who lives there now," Wigren said.

We looked up the address the address online, and we found that different names are listed of people who are in their 30s.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/225345000-story?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

It's not farfetched to assume FG might spend nights at the hospital with EG and people close to him would know the house was empty. Its also not far fetched to think that one of FG's friends or family members may have met DS when visiting MetLife.

"She was last spotted leaving work around 5 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 2, though police said they do not have surveillance video of her walking to her vehicle."

When they say spotted leaving work -- do they mean the work building .. Or the the parking area ... Could they mean that by leaving work they are implying that inside cameras saw her exiting the building.. But not necessarily any cameras that could have shown her walking to her car and leaving the lot? Is this why her family has been asking if anyone saw the car during that time frame? Could it be that instead of FG getting in her car, she got in his? And then he later went back to pick up her car and took it to her apartment... Maybe FG was there for a reason , to drop something off to her or pick up something from her & she willingly got in the car not realizing his intentions?

It's not farfetched to assume FG might spend nights at the hospital with EG and people close to him would know the house was empty. Its also not far fetched to think that one of FG's friends or family members may have met DS when visiting MetLife.

Very true. There are other possibilities. What an awful situation to be in if he has nothing to do with any crime. Honestly, considering the circumstances of his life at the time, I feel badly even adding to anything without LE releasing a name of POI. I think I'll just recede to the shadows until more information is forthcoming.

"She was last spotted leaving work around 5 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 2, though police said they do not have surveillance video of her walking to her vehicle."

When they say spotted leaving work -- do they mean the work building .. Or the the parking area ... Could they mean that by leaving work they are implying that inside cameras saw her exiting the building.. But not necessarily any cameras that could have shown her walking to her car and leaving the lot? Is this why her family has been asking if anyone saw the car during that time frame? Could it be that instead of FG getting in her car, she got in his? And then he later went back to pick up her car and took it to her apartment... Maybe FG was there for a reason , to drop something off to her or pick up something from her & she willingly got in the car not realizing his intentions?

I'd love to know that answer! Trying to work with facts, I think video picked it up. In the interview with her parents they seem pretty firm on 5PM when looking for people witnesses who saw her leave. It would also explains, "My daughters helpful nature is what I fear got her in this predicament". And finally the questions about her demeanor in the event someone witnessed her driving.

Thanks, K! Do you think the perp acted alone or had an accomplice? IMO, he would've needed a ride at some point. But I think he was alone at MetLife. Someone knows something, whether it was a glimpse of seeing a strange car in the middle of the night (dropping off her Jeep) or it was someone giving their friend a ride.

YW!:)

It is my opinion that there must have been more than one person involved with this. Based on the search of three cars. And, as you say, he would have needed a ride after leaving the car at the complex.

I'm new to this site but have been following this case since day one. My immediate family has lived in Redford,Mi. for 30 years. I knew Danielle when she was quite young and hanging with my nieces. In my wildest dreams, I never thought I would be a part of this conversation. I've shared Danielle's story on FB, put fliers on my car and front door, attended the candlelight vigil, and prayed daily for her safe return. I'm still not quite sure of all the rules and regulations of this website. Please bear with me, I'm 56, and still kicking and screaming myself into the 21st century!! I hope this is alright to post; you can go on Michiganvoters.info and search by name a specific person, and their address.
Welcome to WS, curiousmom&#128522;
Thanks for the info&#128521;

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I've heard so many theories about Danielle and SG on here. Her being pregnant, on heroine, she was having an affair etc. SG selling weed. Danielle being an informant. Why are so many agencies helping out?

<modsnip> I think she called her father when she knew she was being followed and gave him the description of the person or persons. She was on her phone when she was abducted and when her father suspects that someone else is on the phone he demands that he releases his Danielle and the person on the other line says, "good luck."

With his only lead being the description that she gave him, her father is working with former colleagues to track down this individual(s) which explains why so many agencies are involved. SG is just a ruse, so people won't get in the way and to throw off the real suspects.

This is my theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member