MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a little research on the FH PD. There have been many other cases in which they have utilized the assistance of other agencies including SONIC. I believe there are other officers with ties / training linked to SONIC , FBI , SS on staff. Like here , we have subject matter experts that step in and share their knowledge and resources when assisting in cases. I don't think this case is unique when it comes to enlisting assistance from the agencies listed.

JMO

YW!:)

It is my opinion that there must have been more than one person involved with this. Based on the search of three cars. And, as you say, he would have needed a ride after leaving the car at the complex.

Totally agree... Has to be an accomplice. LE is most likely waiting for that person to roll on their POI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did a little research on the FH PD. There have been many other cases in which they have utilized the assistance of other agencies including SONIC. I believe there are other officers with ties / training linked to SONIC , FBI , SS on staff. Like here , we have subject matter experts that step in and share their knowledge and resources when assisting in cases. I don't think this case is unique when it comes to enlisting assistance from the agencies listed.

JMO

I've said that from the beginning here. Someone at one point put up links to cases where other agencies were involved. I also put up a link from another Oakland County police department that had a great section with case examples on various agencies working together. It's actually becoming very common in Oakland county and neighboring Macomb. Suburbs sitting next to Detroit, crime often overflows, bad economy and border crossings, it makes sense to combine efforts on bigger cases.

Re: The search following the "homeowner's" return. I found it interesting that LE was at the house in Berkley shortly after the hospitalized individual returned home. Had LE wanted to search the house earlier but waited until the woman was back at home? Or, did she notice something wrong when she returned home and notified LE?

I'm stumped. If FG was aggressive by nature I think EG would leave. Financially secure, childless, blah, blah, blah.

There are scenarios where FG isn't directly responsible for DS's passing but still culpable for lesser crimes.

Say DS were getting prescription pain-killers after her surgery and throughout her rehab. Eventually, the doctor cuts her off. Maybe she goes back to him when the ankle/leg acts up, and he writes her a one-time, "NO REFILLS", 30 day supply. Maybe she doctor shops a bit. Who knows.

Lower leg injuries, especially foot/ankle, are insanely difficult to ever get to heal completely. And if you're an active person, hiking, biking, running etc, you can re-aggravate the previous injury from time to time and experience the pain you thought you'd left behind.

Possible that DS ventured into other avenues to get something for her pain from time to time. Doesn't have to be street stuff or anything like that. Tho the image some people have of your average street opiate user (Kurt Cobain or whatever) is prolly not what the typical user looks like today, and maybe not even in days gone by.

But without even going to the street-level, one could see someone who had previously been taking opiate type painkillers sometimes wanting or needing them (for pain or for pleasure, no judging).

And if they met someone with a wife who was battling cancer. And that someone with a house full of cancer meds maybe wanted to help DS out-- maybe b/c he liked DS and wanted to get to know her better and that was a way to get to be around DS, an in? Or maybe just because he empathized with her pain and the difficulty of getting proper pain meds from MD's nowadays.

DS maybe goes hiking or participates in outdoor activities thanksgiving weekend. Her previous injury starts acting up, causing pain. [Or maybe she just liked the stuff, anything's possible ] She wants to either manage the pain or maybe just for fun, she stops by POI/FG's to get some pain-meds.

Perhaps she hasn't had any in a while. She's there and immediately takes whatever's available (oxy, liquid hydrocodone, fentanyl)--either because she wants the pain to go away. or to have fun. whatever the reason.

DS is at FG's house. DS, perhaps with a lowered tolerance, takes too much of something and....FG panics and instead of dialing 911, he Lauren Spierer's DS.

His wife comes back. Asks what's up with the DS situation. FG makes a full confession to his wife and pleads with her not to turn him in. Maybe he notes that he's a black male who'll be dealt with extra harshly & not be given any breaks by the criminal justice system and public opinion. His wife thinks it over, and they get a lawyer together and decide to keep quiet and wait it out.

if they do eventually bust him, he can still explain what happened; and a good ME should be able to back-up his story. Depending on how much time has passed before the ME gets to do his or her thing.

The above, of course, could also be concomitant to an actual affair; but not necessarily so.

Rules Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Any exception must first be approved by an administrator. You can contact an administrator via private message, or send an email to websleuthscomments@gmail.com

EXAMPLE: If a suspect has been arrested for a crime relevant to the discussion topic, and you want to post a Facebook screencap from his/her personal page, you must first obtain approval from administration.

I've said that from the beginning here. Someone at one point put up links to cases where other agencies were involved. I also put up a link from another Oakland County police department that had a great section with case examples on various agencies working together. It's actually becoming very common in Oakland county and neighboring Macomb. Suburbs sitting next to Detroit, crime often overflows, bad economy and border crossings, it makes sense to combine efforts on bigger cases.

Yes !

Totally agree... Has to be an accomplice. LE is most likely waiting for that person to roll on their POI.

There are cases where the person walks away from dropping the car off, no accomplice needed. Or maybe after dropping car off they walked to a business and had someone pick them up there. Person would not know anything other then picking up friend and possible they already have told police.

I have access to 3 carsin my driveway, so I don't find it odd that 2 cars were taken from the Berkley home.

With that said there could be an accomplice as you said, just putting up other situations.

There are cases where the person walks away from dropping the car off, no accomplice needed. Or maybe after dropping car off they walked to a business and had someone pick them up there. Person would not know anything other then picking up friend and possible they already have told police.

I have access to 3 carsin my driveway, so I don't find it odd that 2 cars were taken from the Berkley home.

With that said there could be an accomplice as you said, just putting up other situations.

I agree, 3 people involved...whether the third person knows it or not.

I'm new to this site but have been following this case since day one. My immediate family has lived in Redford,Mi. for 30 years. I knew Danielle when she was quite young and hanging with my nieces. In my wildest dreams, I never thought I would be a part of this conversation. I've shared Danielle's story on FB, put fliers on my car and front door, attended the candlelight vigil, and prayed daily for her safe return. I'm still not quite sure of all the rules and regulations of this website. Please bear with me, I'm 56, and still kicking and screaming myself into the 21st century!! I hope this is alright to post; you can go on Michiganvoters.info and search by name a specific person, and their address.

Welcome to Webslueths!!!

I am appalled at the suggestion of drugs being an issue in this case with absolutely not one shred of evidence. To diss a victim like this is inexcusable and unseemly with no knowledge or facts to back up what you are speculating.

I'm not telling them what not to post. And it doesn't matter whether I like it or not, it's not based in fact.

Most of it isn't fact, unfortunately. If we go on fact and fact only then we should not discuss FG, EG or anyone related to them either.

Actually... Nothing is fact. Absolutely nothing. They told us they were doing tests on a mattress and 3 cars. That's all that is fact.

Most of the facts come out at the end.

I think that unfortunately the opioid epidemic in this country is so out of control that drugs could be a possibility in any case.

The poster wasn't saying that DS is a party girl living a dangerous lifestyle. It's a sad reality that doctors do sometimes prescribe opioids without proper supervision and the patient becomes dependent. I'm not saying this is by any fault of the patient but it does happen. A lot.

It's pretty sick I'm so fervently hoping Dani has been trafficked or is in an AH situation. The perp is going to rot in hell.

The post intent seems to be to create a scenario where FG is involved but not directly responsible. Idk why drugs, easy ex?

Everything on here is pure speculation based on facts. Fact, she broke her leg. Hence, speculation.

Moving on....

I'd like to see an end time of when her car was back at her place. It's probable LE has sufficient evidence that she did not return her car to IGA.

I'm interested in hearing when her car was for sure back according to residents. It's much easier said then done as it looks like IGA parking lot is huge, many ppl may not have seen.

I'm surprised there isn't more information from IGA residents.

It seems natural to try and make sense of why something tragic happens. I'm guilty of doing the same. With so few facts to go on, it is inevitable that numerous theories will be presented- many that are likely improbable but can't be ruled out without more facts.

The biggest thing I keep reminding myself of, though, is that horrific crime rarely makes complete sense. Not that anything would justify the crime, but we seek a motive and how it could happen, especially when the suspect or poi seems otherwise likeable. Seeing anyone other than monsters and obvious sociopaths as responsible for committing heinous crimes is outside the scope of our "normal" psyche.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with virtually everything you stated. With every case I've followed here, the theory of the victim being a drug user has come up, so I'm not that surprised. However, the picture I get of DS is quite different than this profile. She is a successful businesswoman with an obvious zest for life (traveling, eating healthy, hiking, etc.). She has a supportive family and friends, quite large in fact. Previous teachers and parents of children she babysat have confirmed on the FDS site of DS's kind-hearted and outgoing nature. Bad things do happen to good people. IMO, it's just that simple.

There are scenarios where FG isn't directly responsible for DS's passing but still culpable for lesser crimes.

Say DS were getting prescription pain-killers after her surgery and throughout her rehab. Eventually, the doctor cuts her off. Maybe she goes back to him when the ankle/leg acts up, and he writes her a one-time, "NO REFILLS", 30 day supply. Maybe she doctor shops a bit. Who knows.

Lower leg injuries, especially foot/ankle, are insanely difficult to ever get to heal completely. And if you're an active person, hiking, biking, running etc, you can re-aggravate the previous injury from time to time and experience the pain you thought you'd left behind.

Possible that DS ventured into other avenues to get something for her pain from time to time. Doesn't have to be street stuff or anything like that. Tho the image some people have of your average street opiate user (Kurt Cobain or whatever) is prolly not what the typical user looks like today, and maybe not even in days gone by.

But without even going to the street-level, one could see someone who had previously been taking opiate type painkillers sometimes wanting or needing them (for pain or for pleasure, no judging).

And if they met someone with a wife who was battling cancer. And that someone with a house full of cancer meds maybe wanted to help DS out-- maybe b/c he liked DS and wanted to get to know her better and that was a way to get to be around DS, an in? Or maybe just because he empathized with her pain and the difficulty of getting proper pain meds from MD's nowadays.

DS maybe goes hiking or participates in outdoor activities thanksgiving weekend. Her previous injury starts acting up, causing pain. [Or maybe she just liked the stuff, anything's possible ] She wants to either manage the pain or maybe just for fun, she stops by POI/FG's to get some pain-meds.

Perhaps she hasn't had any in a while. She's there and immediately takes whatever's available (oxy, liquid hydrocodone, fentanyl)--either because she wants the pain to go away. or to have fun. whatever the reason.

DS is at FG's house. DS, perhaps with a lowered tolerance, takes too much of something and....FG panics and instead of dialing 911, he Lauren Spierer's DS.

His wife comes back. Asks what's up with the DS situation. FG makes a full confession to his wife and pleads with her not to turn him in. Maybe he notes that he's a black male who'll be dealt with extra harshly & not be given any breaks by the criminal justice system and public opinion. His wife thinks it over, and they get a lawyer together and decide to keep quiet and wait it out.

if they do eventually bust him, he can still explain what happened; and a good ME should be able to back-up his story. Depending on how much time has passed before the ME gets to do his or her thing.

The above, of course, could also be concomitant to an actual affair; but not necessarily so.

I agree, it's possible that he returned the vehicle alone and caught a ride. But IMO, there is AT LEAST one additional person who knows what happened. I pray the continued coverage puts pressure on him/her to come forward with what they know.

I think that unfortunately the opioid epidemic in this country is so out of control that drugs could be a possibility in any case.

The poster wasn't saying that DS is a party girl living a dangerous lifestyle. It's a sad reality that doctors do sometimes prescribe opioids without proper supervision and the patient becomes dependent. I'm not saying this is by any fault of the patient but it does happen. A lot.

Thank you. ANYONE can become addicted to prescription drugs. It doesn't make them a "bad person" and those that support Danielle in real life would do well to remember that, IF she comes back and that's part of this. Actually people in general should think about this. We are all bound to know, eventually, a loved one with addiction. Looking at them as a bad person won't help them much.

I'm NOT implying DS had a thing to do with drugs, period. I don't know.

It's just that every time this comes up people seem to think Danielle is being vilified, when she's not. Lisa Ling did a great program on this very topic. Good people can and do develop addictions. I know this from experience, so I have a totally different view of posts that ponder this. Keeping an open mind to all possibilities is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back