MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whole Foods sells duck fat and I believe the Papa Joe's in Rochester does as well. Possibly Plum Market? We have several high end grocery stores in this area so something like that wouldn't be super uncommon to find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nino Salvaggio. I'm a regular customer, and if they don't have something in stock, they will order anything a customer wants. If I want duck fat, Nino's will have it for me the next day. There used to be a Nino Salvaggio in Farmington Hills, but that store didn't do well and closed several years ago.

HEB on Rayford in spring, Tx carries it. It may just be marketed in certain areas. We use it for steaks. Amazing!

I found this site a few years ago when a woman local to me named Teleka Patrick went missing.

Here and there when someone missing catches my eye I will come on here to see what info I can find, if any to be able to help or put anything together. I came here just recently because there is a man missing near me and wanted to check it out. That's how I found out DS is missing.

I find myself a bit frustrated because I live in Kalamazoo that really isn't that far from where she went missing and am surprised this is the first I've heard of this although I just may have missed it. I hope that her information is really reaching people throughout MI and even other places because you never know.

I do have a few questions like how planned was the dinner? Only because I find it sort of strange she would need to go home first. You would think she would have taken whatever she needed to work unless it was maybe food. I'm curious how much later then the dinner plan was anyone really notified she didn't show and how soon after the dinner plans anyone discovered her car was there. Obviously curious if there were any other clues at the car, like DNA but I'm sure LE is keeping that close. If you've read this far thanks for bearing with my ramblings lol.

Nino Salvaggio. I'm a regular customer, and if they don't have something in stock, they will order anything a customer wants. If I want duck fat, Nino's will have it for me the next day. There used to be a Nino Salvaggio in Farmington Hills, but that store didn't do well and closed several years ago.
I go by your Nino's on the way to my work and also have one close by my house. I also go to Whole Foods in Troy and Rochester(far better then the Troy one). Also by my house is Randazzos and Vince and Joes. I go to all of them. Newest one on my way to work is called Fresh Thyme.

There is a Fresh Thyme in Farmington Hills and possible she shopped there it looks like it could be on a route she might take home. Only been in the one by my work a few times and have not asked about getting anything they don't have. But all the others I listed above will get you special stuff if they don't have it.

I wonder why the person close to the investigation declined to report anything about the search at the house in Berkley.. maybe nothing was found to be relevant to the case?
That would be my guess. Maybe no evidence came back in regard to that search. Good question.

I found this site a few years ago when a woman local to me named Teleka Patrick went missing.

Here and there when someone missing catches my eye I will come on here to see what info I can find, if any to be able to help or put anything together. I came here just recently because there is a man missing near me and wanted to check it out. That's how I found out DS is missing.

I find myself a bit frustrated because I live in Kalamazoo that really isn't that far from where she went missing and am surprised this is the first I've heard of this although I just may have missed it. I hope that her information is really reaching people throughout MI and even other places because you never know.

I do have a few questions like how planned was the dinner? Only because I find it sort of strange she would need to go home first. You would think she would have taken whatever she needed to work unless it was maybe food. I'm curious how much later then the dinner plan was anyone really notified she didn't show and how soon after the dinner plans anyone discovered her car was there. Obviously curious if there were any other clues at the car, like DNA but I'm sure LE is keeping that close. If you've read this far thanks for bearing with my ramblings lol.
I wondered about the need to go back home at first too. If she wasn't planning on coming home until the next day after work, I figured it might've been to feed her cat. Just a guess though.

I don't know...I guess maybe if she stopped at a particular store to pick up ingredients specific to a certain meal and someone followed her home from there?
Really, it probably does not matter. I Just somehow got fixed on the lack of details that probably don't matter much anyways.

Actually that was a great question because if she did go to a store to pick up things for dinner there might be a chance she was captured on video inside the store and possibly the parking lot.

Her parents however don't think she ever made it inside her apartment so I am assuming if she did go to a store they would have found grocery items inside her car with her purse and wallet ? JMO

I wonder why the person close to the investigation declined to report anything about the search at the house in Berkley.. maybe nothing was found to be relevant to the case?
Maybe telling would jeopardize the case.

Hey, if you have a tip you feel might be anything at all, please don't hesitate to contact Farmington Hills Police Department at (248)871-2610

I was searching backpages last night in just a last ditch effort. 1 i came across looked similar, most likely not but I screenshot pic. Is there someone i should send to?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

If Farmington Hills PD has an fb page and you're on fb, you can pm them with an attachment and a note. I did this for a few other cases where PD has pages and it worked out great. Most times they will respond back with a thank you.

Also from Kalamazoo, and also started using this site for Teleka Patrick's case

If Farmington Hills PD has an fb page and you're on fb, you can pm them with an attachment and a note. I did this for a few other cases where PD has pages and it worked out great. Most times they will respond back with a thank you.
I called them and reported it. She said they are getting lots of calls with backpages and said they would call if they wanted screenshot. But, as it turns out I went back to page and saw more pics of girl and it is definitely not DS.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Maybe telling would jeopardize the case.

Or maybe media is paraphrasing what they read somewhere so they are not liable. As long as they believe a statement is truthful and can source it, they are off the hook.

I just literally watched a programme where a young girl had gone missing and they called off the search after two days and locals were up in arms about it. The investigators explained why they did so.... Whilst LE don't like ground searches done by members of the public AT ALL, they tend to accept them in the first place whilst time is of the essence. After the initial hours and days, they very often ask people to stop doing ground searches. The time for 'healthy return' has sadly passed and now they concentrate on the investigation and potential discovery of a crime scene which needs to be as intact as possible.

It doesn't mean they've stopped looking; it means they're looking in a different way. They're piecing together clues and information, rather than asking people to rake over land and potentially destroy evidence and/or have the perpetrator in a position to insert themselves into a crime scene/search party etc.

It's not unusual for LE to call off search parties and concentrate on their own, controlled searches. I don't see this as a problem at this stage. Although, like anyone, I of course hope for news soon.

As for FG, time and forensics will tell...

Thank you for explaining this so thoroughly. I have been trying to rationalize why LE asked for no searches and of course, it makes total sense now (duh!) Thank you!

I'm just reading a little on this case and I am not familiar with past threads.

Can somebody help me understand how the DEA, FBI, & the Secret Service is involved? That's different compared to other missing person's cases isn't it? FBI maybe but what's with the other entities becoming involved? I am sure I could Google and figure out the protocol but I want to know how it pertains to this case?

By secret service do they mean CIA? OR have I forgotten an agency? Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Short answer: No. No one (on WS at least) can answer why this many agencies are/were involved. We can only speculate.

Short answer: No. No one (on WS at least) can answer why this many agencies are/were involved. We can only speculate.

Same comment 100 times on here.

I really feel like I'm missing something here. Every time I check WS out, I have pages worth of new posts to read on this case, yet there hasn't been any new development in what, 2 weeks or more? I keep getting my hopes up only to read the same details rehashed & the same couple of theories dissected to Nth degree.

Dani is a very sympathetic victim. The case has some intrigue (but really not that much). What gives?!?

I don't want to take away interest, I'm just baffled why this case is getting so much more attention than others.

I agree with the frustration of seeing "30 new posts" but nothing actually NEW. I want so badly to read DS has been found safe and has been reunited with those who love her.

For me, I suppose I'm so enthralled by the case because it hits so close to home- literally and metaphorically. I'm 5 years younger than her, but consider her "my age".
I live in the same city. I used to drive past IGA everyday on my way to work. I don't know DS or her family but a lot of my friends/friendly acquaintances do know DS or people in her close circle.

I've never looked there, but it sounds really disgusting. If it was shut down, the abusers would just go somewhere else in an ongoing mess. Remember, keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Agreed, I can't believe it's open either, but at least we know what is going on. It's hard to view.

I wondered about the need to go back home at first too. If she wasn't planning on coming home until the next day after work, I figured it might've been to feed her cat. Just a guess though.

My understanding is that her friend texted her while she was at work and she asked her supervisor if she could leave early. It was an impromptu thing, I think, which is why she still needed to go home first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkirhea