MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know what his "alibi" was for the night of the 2nd? Has that been discussed?

There is NO suspect or POI named in this case. Therefore no alibis. I think you *really* need to familiarize yourself with WS rules...

I just finished series one of the Serial podcast (late to the party, I know). It reminded me that most murders are not pre-contemplated or completed by psychopaths. Most murders happen in the heat of seemingly fleeting passion. I am still hopeful that's not what happened and we find her somewhere alive. But, it reminded me again that "criminals" are among, or within, us- depending on how you look at it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Absolutely. That's what made me think of this. It isn't always some deranged person off the street or someone with a grand plan. It's often a single act that goes very wrong. I really hope that isn't the case here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is NO suspect or POI named in this case. Therefore no alibis. I think you *really* need to familiarize yourself with WS rules...
Thank you!!!! Understand tensions are high, but a friend of mines ex FIL was murdered in the 90s and like she just shared with me: the family had no clue what authorities knew and they had been trailing the POI for awhile. Took 6 months to get something to arrest h8m for and then they put the rest of puzzle together to charge him with many murders.....

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

What is s/he changes it to "what is the SG's alibi?" Would that help?

attachment.php

How can you ask for an alibi for someone not a POI that we aren't supposed to sleuth?

It seems like this has been allowed as discussion since we've known from msm about the search. We now also know that evidence and information lead them to search that home and that the person living in that home was a security guard at the building metlife is in until October. I'm still fairly new here, but it seems like we should be able to discuss SG based on that. Now, in terms of specifying an aliby, etc- we may not be able to speak to without a VI report or msm.

Let me clarify please.

We have allowed a certain amount of discussion using initials. But that doesn't mean you can flat out accuse anyone of a crime until MSM has stated such.

No one has been named a suspect or POI at this point.

No family members of any players are allowed to be sleuthed period.

Please don't quote or make reference to their Social Media pages.

We All Want Answers but please sit on your hands until more information is released.

Thank you

We're all just spinning our wheels anyway until more info is released. If it's released.

I do agree with the "parking the car back". Unless the person involved in human trafficking knows her.

But I MUST ask this....

WHY WHY WHY is her family in the last 24 hours promoting and asking us to attend an awareness program on human trafficking?

IF they were not touched by this personally, it seems there would be other things on their mind.....

It's confusing for me.

I'm struggling to entertain the possibility of HT. The car being returned just one of many reasons why.

I can't say why they are promoting HT awareness. Perhaps just another opportunity to cast light on DS's story? Perhaps a sincere desire to use their own publicity to help others beyond DS for a cause they feel passionately about (or maybe a cause DS felt passionately about)? Perhaps even to mislead the POI?

Also would explain the multi agencies involved (including FBI) almost immediately. Very possible "what to do with the vehicle" wasn't thoroughly thought out ahead of time. If SG parked at MetLife and jumped into her vehicle, he would need to pick his car up at some point. But I just can't see him parking his car at her complex earlier in the day and catching a ride to MetLife to wait for her. What if she had left earlier in the day or ended up working late? He would risk missing her without a ride there. JMO

The last paragraph. That's what I feel happened.
I think SG knew her enough to be able to approach her and not set off her internal alarm bells but not enough to be easily connected to her later. I think he was presented an opportunity by "someone, who knew someone, that knows another, who might buy a girl" and he thought it out and picked her (or she fit a description that was given by that person).
I think SG followed her around for a week or so, noticed where she lived and parked, grabbed her from metlife (I'm not sure what vehicle but I'm inclined to think hers), took her to Oxford, she was taken by someone else up the line of HT, and he was like, "crap. I have her jeep. Let's put it back so it's not here." Maybe the contact person took him home after. Maybe he walked/bus/uber/whatever home.
The involvement of a chain of people makes sense when considering SG hasn't been arrested. It makes sense that LE would want more names and locations. That fits with the "share far and wide" idea because they hope someone has seen her or that one person in the chain will roll on the next for money.
Jmo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

It is his right. He hasn't been naned a suspect or POI. I believe it is protected under the Miranda rights. And for a good reason.

He actually never has to say a word. He could stand mute through a full trial (it'd be dumb but he could - if his attorney doesn't call him, the prosecutor can't force him to speak). How terribly frustrating would that end up being for the family!

My concern with focusing so much on the occupant of the HOI is we may miss other potential suspects. Something still bothers me about the friend for instance and it's not just how long it took to report ... but the specific issue I have is SM based and can't be discussed fully. Focusing on the security guard 100% may be a tunnel vision mistake. I guess it's all we can discuss though so far. Very frustrating.

I'm curious as how someone can refuse to talk to the police?

Talking amounts to doing the polices' work for them. He never has to talk and generally, those who remain silent don't receive the punishments of those who talk. Unless an act is completely caught on film or there is a witness to everything, then it can be difficult to prove a case.

I'm struggling to entertain the possibility of HT. The car being returned just one of many reasons why.

I can't say why they are promoting HT awareness. Perhaps just another opportunity to cast light on DS's story? Perhaps a sincere desire to use their own publicity to help others beyond DS for a cause they feel passionately about (or maybe a cause DS felt passionately about)? Perhaps even to mislead the POI?

Maybe at this point HT is the family only hope they may get her returned...otherwise they would have to face a very dismal thought process. Maybe it's the best case scenario to hope for in a heinous situation. Or maybe they are just trying to help the cause to end the suffering for other families...or maybe it is HT awareness month and it's a fantastic opportunity to get the attention it needs and deserves with a high profile case.

Saw Danielle Stislicki "missing" billboards on south- and northbound I-75 today on the way to the Fisher Theatre (Detroit).

I cannot think of one case where an individual like DS was kidnapped and forced into HT. It makes no sense on numerous levels, the ability to control her being among those. She is the antithesis of a HT victim. It's likely her family has connected to this greater cause event to gain exposure for her case. I wouldn't read any more into it than that.

He actually never has to say a word. He could stand mute through a full trial (it'd be dumb but he could - if his attorney doesn't call him, the prosecutor can't force him to speak). How terribly frustrating would that end up being for the family!

My concern with focusing so much on the occupant of the HOI is we may miss other potential suspects. Something still bothers me about the friend for instance and it's not just how long it took to report ... but the specific issue I have is SM based and can't be discussed fully. Focusing on the security guard 100% may be a tunnel vision mistake. I guess it's all we can discuss though so far. Very frustrating.
I agree with you and still have two theories in mind, involving HOI and friend.

Yeah, that was noted late last night I believe.

It was active again this morning, though. I checked late morning. Not sure what they're doing with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members