MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it was stated somewhere and I missed it, was there a reason she was working from home? Worked from home till October....wasn't October when FG was no longer a SG? Wonder if this plays into it somehow.

Smart to explore this. We had to move an employee from one location to another as a result of a harassment issue--even though no formal complaint was ever filed. I think this is a good thing for people who think she may've been stalked to explore.

Or he wasn't supposed to mention it and she was trying to casually move on? IDK.

Another interesting point in THAT press conference was that her mother, distraught but handling herself exceptionally well, brought up good points. Did you see the mud? Did you see what she looked like? Was she depressed? Was there anything noticeable? Did you see the license plate? AT THAT POINT her father interjects with "WAS SHE ALONE?" If you have the chance, watch how her mom responds. If you read into it like me, it was almost as if she knew the answer already. She just gazes at him and mildly says, "yeah". I was stunned she didn't repeat THAT question LOUD for the listeners. A key question, unless you already knew.

Or he wasn't supposed to mention it and she was trying to casually move on? IDK.

That is what I thought. He was not suppose to mention it. They knew who was in the car with her. But they did not want him to know they had that information. They were more concerned about what her mood was at that moment.

Another interesting point in THAT press conference was that her mother, distraught but handling herself exceptionally well, brought up good points. Did you see the mud? Did you see what she looked like? Was she depressed? Was there anything noticeable? Did you see the license plate? AT THAT POINT her father interjects with "WAS SHE ALONE?" If you have the chance, watch how her mom responds. If you read into it like me, it was almost as if she knew the answer already. She just gazes at him and mildly says, "yeah". I was stunned she didn't repeat THAT question LOUD for the listeners. A key question, unless you already knew.

I just re-watched that and she doesn't look at him at all.

I just re-watched that and she doesn't look at him at all.

But she played it down. Kind of mildly shrugged it off when should have been a big deal. It should have been bigger than what was her demeanor. I think.

Just wondering at the point this is at, how figuring out if it was an affair or stalking situation helps find her?

Yes we need to explore both, but we have done that and it can't be determined at this point with what we do know, IMOO. I'm not telling anyone what to figure out or talk about, everyone is free to post what they want. But the question I asked, I'm curious to the answer, see what I'm missing in others thoughts.

i'll start with, i'm not saying she did or did'nt. but part of sluething is keeping a open mind in my opinion. looking at one of her favorite shops on etsy, now look at the doodle of the possible tatoo she did on IG. it has a blindfoled girl with a pipe in her mouth.

Maybe she found out SG was married and decided to call it off. .

Wasn't FG's social media footprint covered in tossed rice and baby's breath? I don't think he'd have been able to slip that one by someone like DS at all.

Just wondering at the point this is at, how figuring out if it was an affair or stalking situation helps find her?

Yes we need to explore both, but we have done that and it can't be determined at this point with what we do know, IMOO. I'm not telling anyone what to figure out or talk about, everyone is free to post what they want. But the question I asked, I'm curious to the answer, see what I'm missing in others thoughts.

I think one may mean she might be alive more than the other.

Cricket: I'm very sorry for your loss. I can't begin to imagine what you went through, so I'll send you a cyber {{{HUG}}}.
I agree with Cricket. I've mentioned my daughter died in a hotel room in Lansing in 2011. Her case was never solved and said we could open at anytime. They say my daughter died of alcohol and heroine but I know deep down it was not her choice and I know darn well that man took advantage of my daughter. But because the two girls that knew what was happening never came forward so it's this man's word against my deceased daughter who didn't have a voice to fight back with. I know my daughter was not a heroine addicted girl, but I still spread the word on drugs and human trafficking as both are an epidemic in the state of Michigan. It's sad but true! I'll fight until the end fir justice for my daughter. All I have left are memories and what keeps me going is getting the word out on drugs and human trafficking. Dani
Reminds me of how my daughter was and that pulls me close to share her story and bring her home to her family. I would never want a mother or father to go through the heartache I live with everyday.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

I agree with Cricket. I've mentioned my daughter died in a hotel room in Lansing in 2011. Her case was never solved and said we could open at anytime. They say my daughter died of alcohol and heroine but I know deep down it was not her choice and I know darn well that man took advantage of my daughter. But because the two girls that knew what was happening never came forward so it's this man's word against my deceased daughter who didn't have a voice to fight back with. I know my daughter was not a heroine addicted girl, but I still spread the word on drugs and human trafficking as both are an epidemic in the state of Michigan. It's sad but true! I'll fight until the end fir justice for my daughter. All I have left are memories and what keeps me going is getting the word out on drugs and human trafficking. Dani
Reminds me of how my daughter was and that pulls me close to share her story and bring her home to her family. I would never want a mother or father to go through the heartache I live with everyday.

:heartbeat::earth:

[QUOTE=gam;13056750]Just wondering at the point this is at, how figuring out if it was an affair or stalking situation helps find her?

Yes we need to explore both, but we have done that and it can't be determined at this point with what we do know, IMOO. I'm not telling anyone what to figure out or talk about, everyone is free to post what they want. But the question I asked, I'm curious to the answer, see what I'm missing in others thoughts.[/QUOTE

'm trying desperately to determine if any of the facts we know can be dissected and used to determine whether this was a one-sided romance or two. And then I'm reminded of the words spoken early in the investigation to the effect of "WHY she went missing is unimportant. We just want her back". I try to give myself that advice. But still I chronically wonder WHY.

To answer your question as you can see from my post above, I don't like that I wonder. I suppose at some point you begin to feel an attachment to the missing person, and you want to know more. In my mind a relationship which has gone awry might have a worse ending. If we knew it was an obsession and there was a traceable phone it might mean looking in abandoned buildings,...

Deli66 I'm so sorry for your loss. It breaks my heart to hear this... It's the mark of a truly amazing person to continue to spread awareness of the issues. You never know how many lives you save from those who hear your daughter's story and become more conscious of their surroundings as a result.

Please never stop sharing her story. :tyou:

IMO, the parents were also not trying to assert any blame to the individual who may have been with DS. Making it appear as though they weren't (publicly) questioning "why" she was missing, shows they are willing to consider that she may have voluntarily left and that's okay (at least to the perp). Coming out in an accusatory fashion could've put DS in more danger, IMO.

There's been a lot of talk about the wording used during the press conference. Particularly, her dad saying "her kind nature got her into this" and then her mother's statement of "we don't care why she's missing, we just want her back." People have been reading into those two things a lot. I just took her mom's to mean that she was exasperated with the "she's so helpful, you know she helped someone she shouldn't have" comments and just wanted to make it clear that she didn't give a rats rear end WHY she went missing, she just wants her home. As in, she'd grown tired of talking/hearing about the why's and just wants her girl back. Nothing cryptic. That's just my take, it's been interesting to see other's take on it for sure!

IMO, the parents were also not trying to assert any blame to the individual who may have been with DS. Making it appear as though they weren't (publicly) questioning "why" she was missing, shows they are willing to consider that she may have voluntarily left and that's okay (at least to the perp). Coming out in an accusatory fashion could've put DS in more danger, IMO.

Good point.

More self talk...

I don't watch crime shows. And I'm new here. But I've read stories in the paper where people kill someone they love, often child victims, then cover their body in a blanket. Not to hide them. I think, because they love them--in their own twisted way.

Returning the car to it's appropriate place and not meddling with the purse strangely reminds me of the kid who has been covered with the blanket, a favorite doll positioned beside. Almost a guilt reflex from someone who formerly shared a love with that person. A person we all hope is still alive.

The Oakland County Child Killer (aka The Babysitter) did these types of things. I don't think he loved his victims though.. Still, super creepy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also don't believe there was a personal relationship between the two. They are described as "acquaintances" and the family has stated she DID NOT have a boyfriend. Hopefully we find out the reasons why the SG's employment terminated, still finding it odd that it occurs shortly after she returned to working in that office. As you noted, very likely that he knew where she parked and that cameras would not show him there. All MOO

Edited to reflect accurate time of returning to the office per WSer post (thanks, Gardenista)

There seems to be a huge wave of thinking this was a mutual relationship. It just doesn't seem likely. As I already mentioned, they may have worked in the same building but their locations were separate and as someone else stated- security cannot and does not casually go into office suites. Also- most telling- I feel like they would be friends on SM if anything were happening. Friendship? SM. more than friends? Well, then it likely started as friends thus SM. Per her IG, she was with her last boyfriend in September. And was working at home until October. I think it was a one sided, sudden interest that turned. As for thinking no one would return to a workplace they were known to commit a crime that could easily have happened. Maybe he knows there were no cameras and was waiting.
JMO.

I also don't believe there was a personal relationship between the two. They are described as "acquaintances" and the family has stated she DID NOT have a boyfriend. Hopefully we find out the reasons why the SG's employment terminated, still finding it odd that it occurs in the same month that she returned to working in that office. As you noted, very likely that he knew where she parked and that cameras would not show him there. All MOO

Did we determine his employment was terminated, and if so, has it been determined it was the same month?

Could he have been relocated to another location based on a request or need if he was working for an independent security company rather than Met Life?

Could there be cameras in offices down the street that he would have feared?

[QUOTE=gam;13056750]Just wondering at the point this is at, how figuring out if it was an affair or stalking situation helps find her?

Yes we need to explore both, but we have done that and it can't be determined at this point with what we do know, IMOO. I'm not telling anyone what to figure out or talk about, everyone is free to post what they want. But the question I asked, I'm curious to the answer, see what I'm missing in others thoughts.[/QUOTE

'm trying desperately to determine if any of the facts we know can be dissected and used to determine whether this was a one-sided romance or two. And then I'm reminded of the words spoken early in the investigation to the effect of "WHY she went missing is unimportant. We just want her back". I try to give myself that advice. But still I chronically wonder WHY.

To answer your question as you can see from my post above, I don't like that I wonder. I suppose at some point you begin to feel an attachment to the missing person, and you want to know more. In my mind a relationship which has gone awry might have a worse ending. If we knew it was an obsession and there was a traceable phone it might mean looking in abandoned buildings,...

Part of me says the why statement was more directed at DS. Placing myself in the situation with daughters close to her age, being desperate, being out of character or maybe knowing something she may have done, I would be saying the same thing. The why in that case would not matter and just in case I would want them to know, whatever it is, I don't care.

The other thing that came to my mind on the why statement. People talk in these situations many have nasty things to say, to many questions of what was she doing, could bring out that reply. More of a geesh it does not matter why all that matters is she is missing and deserves to be found.

Not sold on any of these either, just throwing more out. Also thought that could be a statement from LE, as in its none of anyone's business, we are not releasing anything we know.

Did we determine his employment was terminated, and if so, has it been determined it was the same month?

Could he have been relocated to another location based on a request or need if he was working for an independent security company rather than Met Life?

Could there be cameras in offices down the street that he would have feared?

From MSM we only know that he hasn't worked there since October. We do not know if he was terminated or on some sort of leave. Also, a few threads ago someone mentioned that DS mentioned returning to work was in August according to her IG. She stated that she was returning tomorrow. Someone calculated the weeks back and that "tomorrow" was in August. However, I did not verify this myself with her IG account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeybean