MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that means the linked site is not considered reputable.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

My apologies, I'm a new sleuther. Should I delete? It's from Inquisitr. I have found the same quote on Foxnews, can I link to that? It's MSM

It appears that "Fresh Choice Cafe & Deli" is a tenant. The following link also lists current, and former tenants of the office complex.

http://www.loopnet.com/Property-Rec...92376/25300-25330-Telegraph-Rd-Southfield-MI/

This brings to my mind then that It's possible this SG was a friend and another person in this building was harassing her in some way. And she previously talked to him about it since he was security and she wanted advice. Perhaps it was escalating then and he stopped by after work to talk to her and that's why he was seen with her. It is important for LE not to have tunnel vision and not merely be trying to make evidence fit theory based on merely a sighting. No forensic info has yet been released.

My apologies, I'm a new sleuther. Should I delete? It's from Inquisitr. I have found the same quote on Foxnews, can I link to that? It's MSM

I would delete. Foxnews is considered MSM, so that you can post.

I recently had cell phone issues and had to replace my phone. The new phone loaded my 90 most recent text messages as soon as I linked to my carrier so I'm sure they can get her messages. I'm with Verizon.

yes, i had verizon and you could go online to your account and read back 2 months woth. that's how i caught my SO flirting at work. now with sprint, and you cant access anything

1smile, I appreciate your compassion but do you think the following statement you made should be reconsidered?

"take a look at DS's lifestyle, family ties and surroundings... Now look at FG's. The picture becomes very clear.

I
f this is true, there is no need to investigate suspects in any other crime who come from publicly agreed upon good families.

And we can get rid of the expression "No one knows what goes on behind closed doors"

IMO we have to work off of facts and reason rather than subjective judgments.

Regardless, I appreciate you as a compassionate human.
:loveyou:

Originally Posted by Deli66 View Post
I agree with Cricket. I've mentioned my daughter died in a hotel room in Lansing in 2011. Her case was never solved and said we could open at anytime. They say my daughter died of alcohol and heroine but I know deep down it was not her choice and I know darn well that man took advantage of my daughter. But because the two girls that knew what was happening never came forward so it's this man's word against my deceased daughter who didn't have a voice to fight back with. I know my daughter was not a heroine addicted girl, but I still spread the word on drugs and human trafficking as both are an epidemic in the state of Michigan. It's sad but true! I'll fight until the end fir justice for my daughter.

So very sorry for your pain and your loss. Isn't it sad women don't stand up for one another. It has been a hot button issue for me for all my life and it affects every area of a woman's life. Especially there would be less victimization and objectifying of women.

My heart aches for you also.

As my own side note to yours, I'd like to point out that that they said AFTER leaving work. It doesn't say from where. It could have been from her parking lot, which makes sense since her car was there in its usual spot.

You may be right. I could be reading too much into grammar but the quote states "[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]A law enforcement official told FoxNews.com that investigators believe Stislicki was abducted after leaving work [/FONT]at[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] the MetLife building". "At" MetLife versus "from MetLife" or " leaving work, MetLife Insurance." If you remove "after leaving work" from the sentence, it literally says " was abducted at the MetLife building". [/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The very next paragraph states "[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The official said authorities found Stislicki's black 2015 Jeep Renegade parked in front of her apartment on Dec. 3 but do not believe she drove it there."

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BBM - JMO, could be over analyzing but it seems the have sufficient[/FONT][FONT=&quot] evidence she did not park her car there. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Here's the article: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/0...-home-in-hunt-for-missing-michigan-woman.html[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

1smile, I appreciate your compassion but do you think the following statement you made should be reconsidered?

"take a look at DS's lifestyle, family ties and surroundings... Now look at FG's. The picture becomes very clear.

I
f this is true, there is no need to investigate suspects in any other crime who come from publicly agreed upon good families.

And we can get rid of the expression "No one knows what goes on behind closed doors"

The expression "no one knows what goes on behind close doors", should be thrown out. Changed to "some don't know or sometimes no one knows what goes on behind close doors".

In a high percentage signs are there, just depends on who is looking and if for whatever personal reason they have blinders on.

It's an excuse used so often with ones who have troubles in their lives, by those around them. It really harms by using that expression so often ones who need help.

JMO

I could be reading more into it, but watching the video with her parents again, I get the impression LE knew very early on that DS was not the one who returned the Jeep to her apartment. After talking about SONIC's involvement, the LE officer narrows down the time line and references the time the "Jeep got, was parked" there. The family also believed early on that she didn't make it into her apartment that evening. Just thinking out loud...but if DS had returned the Jeep, I think a more likely statement would've been "DS arrived back" or "DS parked". All MOO

As my own side note to yours, I'd like to point out that that they said AFTER leaving work. It doesn't say from where. It could have been from her parking lot, which makes sense since her car was there in its usual spot.

The expression "no one knows what goes on behind close doors", should be thrown out. Changed to "some don't know or sometimes no one knows what goes on behind close doors".

In a high percentage signs are there, just depends on who is looking and if for whatever personal reason they have blinders on.

It's an excuse used so often with ones who have troubles in their lives, by those around them. It really harms by using that expression so often ones who need help.

JMO

Okay, I will say sometime people don't know what goes on behind closed doors. But it still supports my opinion. We can not deem individuals as guilty or innocent based on their families social media personas. Should we revamp our legal system and have suspects come to court with their family's Facebook pages and judges make rulings based on who has the most likes... It's just my opinion and it is okay that 1smile takes the opposite position. Entitled!

I could be reading more into it, but watching the video with her parents again, I get the impression LE knew very early on that DS was not the one who returned the Jeep to her apartment. After talking about SONIC's involvement, the LE officer narrows down the time line and references the time the "Jeep got, was parked" there. The family also believed early on that she didn't make it into her apartment that evening. Just thinking out loud...but if DS had returned the Jeep, I think a more likely statement would've been "DS arrived back" or "DS parked". All MOO

Agreed. They focus on asking people who saw her leaving work versus people who saw her arriving at her apartment.

You can't believe everything you see on social media. I'm around the same age as the victim here, and I was in a serious relationship that was nowhere to be found online. No, my parents didn't know about it either. And guess what? He was the total opposite of what I normally went for. You just never know.

Okay, I will say sometime people don't know what goes on behind closed doors. But it still supports my opinion. We can not deem individuals as guilty or innocent based on their families social media personas. Should we revamp our legal system and have suspects come to court with their family's Facebook pages and judges make rulings based on who has the most likes... It's just my opinion and it is okay that 1smile takes the opposite position. Entitled!
I can certainly say that I am nothing like a sibling of mine and her family and if anyone judged based on my her and the things she has done, I could be doomed.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Agreed. They focus on asking people who saw her leaving work versus people who saw her arriving at her apartment.

I suppose "assumption" is really really bad to use here. That said, I think we can almost make the assumption two people were seen leaving in her car. The "crime scene" almost immediately turned to the workplace from the apartment and police said "We have EVIDENCE and information" which led us to the SG's home. But maybe someone else can help me figure out what the EVIDENCE would be if not surveillance tape, and not information... Help me out Sleuths!

Thanks! Now I clearly understand your position! I suppose in a situation like yours if an employee sparked something up with a security guard it would be more likely to happen if they bumped into each other say, at a bar. I suppose I had the mind set of someone who walked the perimeters, stopping along the way to say "hello" and chat! The "friendly security guard" scenario! The guy everyone likes....

Thanks for clarifying that perspective!

okay, this whole thing with security gaurds brings me back to something that happened at my company in howell over ten years ago. difference is the gaurds were the victoms. 2 married female gaurds(rentals) over time chatting with truck drivers, went to one of their homes for a "party". during intercourse in another room, a individual accidently suffocated the female during breath play. the others then panicked and killed her friend. eventually they were all caught, but this had'nt been the first time for their "partys". i'll find the link and post it when i do.

In the spirit of being open minded, as I think it is unlikely DS is a victim of trafficking, the auto show is starting here in Detroit. Over the years I have read and heard that there are spikes of this crime around big events like the Super Bowl (link below).

This seems like an act of an acquaintance or stalker but that is just a guess. I hope for the best.

http://www.thetimesherald.com/story...n-trafficking-real-problem-michigan/79055920/

I suppose "assumption" is really really bad to use here. That said, I think we can almost make the assumption two people were seen leaving in her car. The "crime scene" almost immediately turned to the workplace from the apartment and police said "We have EVIDENCE and information" which led us to the SG's home. But maybe someone else can help me figure out what the EVIDENCE would be if not surveillance tape, and not information... Help me out Sleuths!

If they believed she arrived at her apartment or there wasn't evidence otherwise. Focus would probably be at IGA not MetLife. Again, an assumption. But I wouldn't say "really really bad to use here".

There are worse assumptions on this case.

okay, this whole thing with security gaurds brings me back to something that happened at my company in howell over ten years ago. difference is the gaurds were the victoms. 2 married female gaurds(rentals) over time chatting with truck drivers, went to one of their homes for a "party". during intercourse in another room, a individual accidently suffocated the female during breath play. the others then panicked and killed her friend. eventually they were all caught, but this had'nt been the first time for their "partys". i'll find the link and post it when i do.

I hate when that happens

I

Ha! I can consider anything! And we could all be wrong. Lol! I feel the way I do about this... You feel the way you do and so on. If we didn't all put forth our theories, share, and pick them apart, then what is the point of WS. I don't offend easily and I welcome all banter, opposing theories, etc. Look, at the beginning of this case, I felt very differently than I do now... I have flip-flopped on some things and I can openly admit that. Heck, I could change my mind again, but without really, cold, hard facts, I probably won't. I will say, that I am going on more than just SM persona... Further, I totally agree with you, that you can create anything you want on social media and make your life appear a certain way. For now, I believe Danielle was taken against her will, that she did not drive her car back to IGA, that she never had anything more than a "hello, good morning" relationship with SG. I did don't think she knew if he was married, not married, just like my relationship with the security guard in my building that I say hello to every day. Further, I believe she never left the state and is still here in Michigan. I also know that you're probably asking why I feel this way and what I'm going to back it up with, and substantiate my opinion with. And I'm sorry to say, I just can't share it here based on the WS code. I do appreciate YOU and everyone that takes the time to share on this forum because you wouldn't be here if you didn't genuinely care about bringing this lady home. At the end of the day, that is what matters. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said. Just adding that not being in a committed relationship at age 28 is by far an indication that DS has relationship issues (alluded to in an earlier post). She has a career, lives on her own, talks of buying a small home, has a large circle of friends, close to her family, etc.. Nothing indicates an absence of a SO in her lifestyle was not by choice. Listening to her father speak of the stories DS tells and how people gravitate towards her supports that she is well-adjusted. It also provides many people who would've known if there was anyone (even remotely) close to her. IMO, the SG was not.

I think the person said that not being in a committed relationship at age 28 COULD be indicative of overbearing parents (no one's good enough for daddy) and it COULD mean that person might not always want family to know about her personal life. Maybe her father's a racist and wouldn't approve of her for instance, dating a Native Indian or maybe a woman. Maybe he is a religious fanatic who does not think she should sleep with anyone she is not married to. I know someone who appears ver similar to the way DS is described by her family and HER parents would faint if they knew half the things SHE did. So would her friends. I don't know the parents of DS so I don't know if they're religious fanatics, meddle in her life too much... I can say neither positive or negative things about them. But I can say I genuinely feel terrible for what they are going through.
BTW, have you EVER heard someone say about someone they know, "She did THAT, I don't believe it". Or have you ever read about a rapist, a serial killer who people were shocked to hear was capable of their crimes. It happens. I appreciate your willingness to share your opinions even though I mine may differ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeybean