MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geeze I don't think you can even remotely make these leaps

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Your opinion respected. I guess I'm just so hung up on getting her home safely, I try too grab at anything and everything. My friend had a racist father and a religious fanatic as a mother. Even though she was independent (a medical doctor), highly intellectual and a good person in society, she made poor choices in boyfriends and had difficulties getting close tho men. She had a practice in Brookline MA (Harvard Grad), lots of friends but even she admitted her flaws (and still blamed her parents) in terms of dating.

I suppose this would not apply to DS though I know very little about her family. Like nothing.

I know not to repost from social media, but am confused whether I can state something in a broader sense. I'll try and hope I do not violate any rules. I'm not the rebel I once was.

Fact. People close to DS (and some of you are probably reading this) have done a major shift in their posts in recent days. Simultaneously there is a shift from posting pics requesting to "share, share, share" to promoting Vigils and upcoming events.

It is comforting to think this could be indicative of progress that LE is making. I'm probably wrong but it's nice to think that way!

Maybe someone else has taken note of this factual observation!

I wrote a comment yesterday asking if I missed something because I noticed the shift.

Just want to point out it says "after" leaving. Not that she was taken at Metlife.

Marking my spot. Thank you everyone who has faithfully sleuthed and posted to the thread ❤ If I ever went missing Id want tbis group on the case!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

But that could mean that she was taken after leaving the building. I found it interesting that they stated there is no video of her walking to her car, not there is no video of the parking lot.

Based on some SM posts this weekend, I was really hoping there was a break in the case that would be announced today. I've been thinking a lot about the evidence that led them to the SG's home (which appears to be within the first week following DS's disappearance). What (if anything specific) was uncovered in the 1st search that led to the additional follow-up searches? Would DNA have been found on the 1st visit? The SG's home has 4 bedrooms, but LE only confiscated 1 mattress for DNA testing on a follow-up search. Was there only 1 bed in the 4 bedroom residence? If not, were sheets taken from all beds on the first visit that led them back to a specific mattress? Does 1 bed mean that only the homeowner and spouse were residing there (ruling out the possibility of a tenant's involvement)? I understand that warrants may need to be written for specific evidence to be collected. But the fact that they didn't take the mattress on the 1st visit to the home is giving me a little hope in that nothing "major" stood out to the investigators. DISCLAIMER: I am an eternal optimist and while I am keeping an open mind, I'm clinging on mostly to the theories that bring DS home safely.

And did they need reasonable evidence to do the 1st search. I have a limited legal background (Business Law 150 & 151 M.S.U.) and the laws have probably been rewritten 10 times since those good OLD days! If they did need "evidence" as the police put it "evidence and information leading us to say a crime was committed" what evidence could it have INITIALLY been, bearing surveillance video?

And a SG could have known where/if any cameras were there as well as where DS normally parked.

But that could mean that she was taken after leaving the building. I found it interesting that they stated there is no video of her walking to her car, not there is no video of the parking lot.

It could! It could mean anytime after leaving work..in the Metlife parking lot, at IG or anywhere.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

And a SG could have known where/if any cameras were there as well as where DS normally parked.

Great thought. Maybe "a" SG then came back late in the evening disguised to take her car back to her apartment. If he knew where the cameras were, he would know to hide himself.

Another interesting fact, they stated they believed she never made it in her apartment. They knew real early that she did not drive it there. If they thought she drove it there, how would they know she did not make the 5 foot walk to her door and get in.

Is their a mechanical room, etc. towards an alternate exit... Where someone could have waited, opened a door of an existing area inside the building and snatched her before she exited the building? Mechanical rooms in large office buildings are usually located in a large space near an exit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did too. Interesting!! It was as if they had video but were missing the portion of "office to car". But not "car to exit". And that made me wonder if the 1st search was done because the SG was the last known person to be with her. This seems plausible, albeit not factual.

most here are aware. Are you aware that the friend is considered a victim at this time according to websleuths? Are you aware that it's hard to discuss it without sleuthing friend? Are you aware sleuthing friend and posting sm is against tos here?

Due to that i for one am not discussing that on here.

^^^^. This. ^^^^

Great thought. Maybe "a" SG then came back late in the evening disguised to take her car back to her apartment. If he knew where the cameras were, he would know to hide himself.

Question. Assuming this was premeditated, I wonder if it would have been a lot less complicated to just take her from the apartment. I guess there would be less people who would recognize the Met Life SG (assuming it was) at a NON Met Life facility.
And you wouldn't have to worry returning the car to the apartment. Just a fleeting thought.

Your opinion respected. I guess I'm just so hung up on getting her home safely, I try too grab at anything and everything. My friend had a racist father and a religious fanatic as a mother. Even though she was independent (a medical doctor), highly intellectual and a good person in society, she made poor choices in boyfriends and had difficulties getting close tho men. She had a practice in Brookline MA (Harvard Grad), lots of friends but even she admitted her flaws (and still blamed her parents) in terms of dating.

I suppose this would not apply to DS though I know very little about her family. Like nothing.

<modsnip>

I've been in WS for 10 years. The family, friends and perps are virtually guaranteed to be in here at any and all times. Your words have meaning and we need to choose carefully when we post.

Is anyone else curious about why Fox2 (Detroit) is the only local media group that has reported on the "new" developments in the case? I never watch Fox2 and wouldn't know about updates in the case if not for Webseluths. My regular local sources for news are WDIV (Channel 4), The Detroit News, WWJ radio, and Oakland Press. Few, if any, updates in the case by these local media organizations for more than two weeks; I know, because I check each of them daily.

Is anyone else curious about why Fox2 (Detroit) is the only local media group that has reported on the "new" developments in the case? I never watch Fox2 and wouldn't know about updates in the case if not for Webseluths. My regular local sources for news are WDIV (Channel 4), The Detroit News, WWJ radio, and Oakland Press. Few, if any, updates in the case by these local media organizations for more than two weeks; I know, because I check each of them daily.

I can't answer that but the media will pick up on the events coming up. No doubt the family and/or friends have contacted them about the vigil. With former and current state reps attending along with other known names in the community AND it being trafficking awareness month, they have their foot in the door. These people are good at this stuff-- real good. They ALL have a future as publicists!

I wonder if one of the journalists have established a trusted relationship with the family?

There's been a lot of talk about the wording used during the press conference. Particularly, her dad saying "her kind nature got her into this" and then her mother's statement of "we don't care why she's missing, we just want her back." People have been reading into those two things a lot. I just took her mom's to mean that she was exasperated with the "she's so helpful, you know she helped someone she shouldn't have" comments and just wanted to make it clear that she didn't give a rats rear end WHY she went missing, she just wants her home. As in, she'd grown tired of talking/hearing about the why's and just wants her girl back. Nothing cryptic. That's just my take, it's been interesting to see other's take on it for sure!

Again, this goes back to her either giving him a ride home because she felt bad for him, or maybe he asked her to come visit his sick wife. My biggest guess is the first. He conned her into a ride.

I wonder if anyone can confirm if DS slept at home the eve of the disappearance. I think it was said in an earlier thread or perhaps stated by the police that she left work early and was headed home to get some items before going to spend the night at a friends home. Did she usually take those items with her to work to avoid the extra stop at home. Friday rush hour is sometimes kinda cruddy in that area. I am hoping someone can confirm where she slept on Thursday because of the possibility that it may have contributed to Friday's events. Oh, this is just so sad.

I wonder if one of the journalists have established a trusted relationship with the family?

I noticed that also and waited for the other stations to pick up the story but I never saw anything recent as well. I went through the FDS facebook page and noticed they posted mostly Fox/affiliate stories, with the earlier ones being wdiv.com and others. I'm going with they either have a connection/relationship with the station or maybe they feel it is the one getting them the most exposure. The one article I clicked on went to the actual foxnews.com page and not the local page, which would reach more viewers? I'm not sure but feel it is a bit odd since in other local stories, the other stations jump all over it? Hmm...

I've not been happy with local media on this case at all. Ive found it odd from the beginning. Only explanation I can muster is maybe LE told them to keep it hushed.

I check them daily to, husband is a news freak and a channel flipper, he knows I'm glued to this case. He finds the lack odd to, because of that he has been interested in this one and that's a first in 30 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay