MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering the same thing. When I lived at IG we saw cameras overhead daily. Local news likes to broadcast images over freeway 275 and I 96 both in the immediate area. I think if the copters continued to focus on that immediate area we would have received an update. I'll be interested in hearing int he morning.

There was a cluster of an accident on 696 this morning. I have absolutely no idea what happened and can't find anything about it now because it's so much later, but the radio was rerouting people because it was so bad and was expected to take hours to clear. This was being reported on my way to work around 8:30am and the freeway was dead stopped getting onto eastbound 696 from northbound 275 for 7-8 miles. I would not be surprised if this is what the helicopter this morning was for because IGA is literally right off the freeway and they were doing pretty extensive updates about it on TV until it was reopened.

re: the family and friends posting thoughts to SM that suggest a development in the case

possible LE informed them of some milestone in the testing / investigation that LE isn't ready to go public with?

I think they'll sometimes go back and re-check all the DNA; just to make sure they have no issues with it once they use it to support an arrest warrant and subsequently have to share it with defense lawyers. Would look bad to test it once, then issue an arrest warrant, and then decide to check everything again post-arrest.

Just wanted to add my two cents after reading all of the new posts. There's a lot of back and forth abut whether DS was involved with SG. I have gathered from her IG and FB that DS was in a long term relationship a few years back and lived in a house with him. I'm assuming (yes I know what they say about assume) they broke up and then she moved into her current apartment and at some point dated the boyfriend she was with until September(ish), judging by her IG and his. Based on those two exes, I don't thing she would be interested in FG. But you never know! I am convinced that if the SG is the POI then it had nothing to do with a relationship gone wrong. However, I've been wrong before! Hoping everyday she is found safe.

Thanks for that valuable information Stella. I'm not sure whether you're permitted to share that her Facebook indicates two unsuccessful relationships. I'm new here and still trying to figure this all out! I know you can not copy and paste Facebook entries here, but.... And thanks again!

All this round and round. The SG knew that the building didn't have security cameras. Everyone that worked there knew there were no cameras. <modsnip> I guess they can't arrest or hold him based on just that so they have to be waiting on DNA from everything seized. Stop focusing and wondering about HT because if she was (which I doubt) the SG is the one with all the answers

Well I do not think she was trafficked.
I don't believe it has anything at all to do with drugs..
I do think it's possible she was seeing this guy or maybe she was seeing someone no one knew about.

I was wondering that too. Is it possible that LE shut down some stations because they showed the address of SG and therefore could have really hurt their investigation or potentially put DS in danger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything is possible. :welcome: to Websleuths.

Thanks for that valuable information Stella. I'm not sure whether you're permitted to share that her Facebook indicates two unsuccessful relationships. I'm new here and still trying to figure this all out! I know you can not copy and paste Facebook entries here, but.... And thanks again!

Thanks! I was just trying; perhaps unsuccessfully, to point out that she has been in long term relationships. I don't think being 28 and not currently being in a relationship is indicative of anything. Relationships don't work out sometimes and people are getting married and starting families later in life. Also, based on those boyfriends, I wouldn't think she would be interested in the SG. I'm new here, I can delete or edit if I'm breaking rules.

And did they need reasonable evidence to do the 1st search. I have a limited legal background (Business Law 150 & 151 M.S.U.) and the laws have probably been rewritten 10 times since those good OLD days! If they did need "evidence" as the police put it "evidence and information leading us to say a crime was committed" what evidence could it have INITIALLY been, bearing surveillance video?

I have the impression that the first searches of 2610 Oxford Rd began around 12/12/16. Unfortunately, I cannot find the link for this information. I do not believe the house was searched the first week DS was missing. After the 12/22/16 search, the neighbor that lives directly across the street said:

"There was a couple of days in a row they were out here and they weren't out here for a while and then they were here the other night"
http://bit.ly/2iX3DYF

As the attorney poster said in a previous thread, the initial search may have been a warrantless search based on exigent circumstances. If LE had a warrant for the first flurry of searches, they could have relied on electronic evidence, surveillance video and info from witnesses (in the press conference they said they had gotten a lot of calls from people).

They certainly got DS' cell records quickly. Likely her computer and other associated electronic evidence (from her emails, SM accounts). I am guessing that they may have gotten info from 3rd parties that pointed them towards the SG. The moment he looked like a possibility, well before they had probable cause, I'm sure LE submitted preservation requests to save all cell & electronic evidence flowing from the SG- both retroactively and prospectively to save it until they had probable cause for a warrant. Perhaps the SGs wife gave LE access to a joint cell plan records or a shared computer.

I expect LE secured lots of surveillance video. Even though they didn't have video of the MetLife parking lot, they may have found other video useful in documenting probable cause. Perhaps video showing the SG at the Southfield MetLife complex before 5PM. Maybe there was video that demonstrated the SG was not at locations he was supposed to be during the key time period.

They may have had info related to SG's job, perhaps even gps data from a company vehicle or other equipment. Maybe he had a job related computer that the job gave LE access to. We do not know that the SG was fired in Oct, just that he stopped working at the Southfield location.

Although LE said they didn't see anything obviously amiss in DS' car on Sat night when they first saw it, they may have found evidence linked to the SG once it was carefully examined.

There must be other sources of evidence that I am not thinking of but I think third parties and DS' cell were critical.

Well I do not think she was trafficked.
I don't believe it has anything at all to do with drugs..
I do think it's possible she was seeing this guy or maybe she was seeing someone no one knew about.

I suppose it isn't far fetched if she was dating someone who friends/family might not approve, she might keep quiet. Some people worry too much about keeping up a public image. Anything at this point is possible. And I would agree on your HT perspective.

Thanks! I was just trying; perhaps unsuccessfully, to point out that she has been in long term relationships. I don't think being 28 and not currently being in a relationship is indicative of anything. Relationships don't work out sometimes and people are getting married and starting families later in life. Also, based on those boyfriends, I wouldn't think she would be interested in the SG. I'm new here, I can delete or edit if I'm breaking rules.

Thanks Stella. I was more concerned about the rules than all of her broken relationships. Like you said, statistics show people marry later. And just because nothing has been successful by age 29 doesn't mean the next decade won't bring success. You make good points. Just didn't want you to get in trouble. Here in Sweden it appears exceptionally common to start a family after age 40. (And it makes me laugh to see how much of the child rearing and household chores are performed by men--they even get maternity leave)

I have the impression that the first searches of 2610 Oxford Rd began around 12/12/16. Unfortunately, I cannot find the link for this information. I do not believe the house was searched the first week DS was missing. After the 12/22/16 search, the neighbor that lives directly across the street said:

"There was a couple of days in a row they were out here and they weren't out here for a while and then they were here the other night"

As the attorney poster said in a previous thread, the initial search may have been a warrantless search based on exigent circumstances. If LE had a warrant for the first flurry of searches, they could have relied on electronic evidence, surveillance video and info from witnesses (in the press conference they said they had gotten a lot of calls from people).

They certainly got DS' cell records quickly. Likely her computer and other associated electronic evidence (from her emails, SM accounts). I am guessing that they may have gotten info from 3rd parties that pointed them towards the SG. The moment he looked like a possibility, well before they had probable cause, I'm sure LE submitted preservation requests to save all cell & electronic evidence flowing from the SG- both retroactively and prospectively to save it until they had probable cause for a warrant. Perhaps the SGs wife gave LE access to a joint cell plan records or a shared computer.

I expect LE secured lots of surveillance video. Even though they didn't have video of the MetLife parking lot, they may have found other video useful in documenting probable cause. Perhaps video showing the SG at the Southfield MetLife complex before 5PM. Maybe there was video that demonstrated the SG was not at locations he was supposed to be during the key time period.

They may have had info related to SG's job, perhaps even gps data from a company vehicle or other equipment. Maybe he had a job related computer that the job gave LE access to. We do not know that the SG was fired in Oct, just that he stopped working at the Southfield location.

Although LE said they didn't see anything obviously amiss in DS' car on Sat night when they first saw it, they may have found evidence linked to the SG once it was carefully examined.

There must be other sources of evidence that I am not thinking of but I think third parties and DS' cell were critical.

Interesting comment here

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/12/04/farmington-hills-woman-missing/94977584/

Was it confirmed somewhere that the SG was seen with her? A bunch of people have posted on here that they were seen together, apparently at MetLife. I'm just curious how solid that information is? Thanks.

Was it confirmed somewhere that the SG was seen with her? A bunch of people have posted on here that they were seen together, apparently at MetLife. I'm just curious how solid that information is? Thanks.

It has not been reported anywhere yet.

What you've said helps me understand a lot more and opens my mind up a lot. But I wonder why an insurance company as large as Met Life, located in a building which contracts security guards and is apparently equipped with cameras would allow all those cameras to be in a non working state. Southfield borders Detroit and both cities are exposed to a lot of crime, carjackings and so forth. Has it been confirmed all cameras were inoperable? All I heard was that "They did not get video of her walking out to her car". I perhaps mistakenly implied "they did get video of her leaving the lot".

So the paper says there is no evidence a crime has been committed. How does the DNA testing fi into all of this. Strange! Poor reporting? Manipulating the suspect? This is just too much for me. I never sleep!

So the paper says there is no evidence a crime has been committed. How does the DNA testing fi into all of this. Strange! Poor reporting? Manipulating the suspect? This is just too much for me. I never sleep!

I thought that was a new article. I presumed she was seen driving her vehicle. If that is the part you are referring to. But I don't recall seeing it anywhere before. So thanks!

What you've said helps me understand a lot more and opens my mind up a lot. But I wonder why an insurance company as large as Met Life, located in a building which contracts security guards and is apparently equipped with cameras would allow all those cameras to be in a non working state. Southfield borders Detroit and both cities are exposed to a lot of crime, carjackings and so forth. Has it been confirmed all cameras were inoperable? All I heard was that "They did not get video of her walking out to her car". I perhaps mistakenly implied "they did get video of her leaving the lot".

I don't know anything about what cameras were or weren't working at this location. I don't know what type of say MetLife, as a tenant, would have in the functioning of security cameras belonging to their landlord.

Just wanted to add my two cents after reading all of the new posts. There's a lot of back and forth abut whether DS was involved with SG. I have gathered from her IG and FB that DS was in a long term relationship a few years back and lived in a house with him. I'm assuming (yes I know what they say about assume) they broke up and then she moved into her current apartment and at some point dated the boyfriend she was with until September(ish), judging by her IG and his. Based on those two exes, I don't thing she would be interested in FG. But you never know! I am convinced that if the SG is the POI then it had nothing to do with a relationship gone wrong. However, I've been wrong before! Hoping everyday she is found safe.

The rules are always on page 1 of each new thread. Here are the social media guidelines:
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS, e.g., FACEBOOK and TWITTER

Approved Pages/Profiles:
Individuals:
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
Paraphrasing is okay.
Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
Do not link to an individual&#8217;s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop