MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deli66 I'm so sorry for your loss. It breaks my heart to hear this... It's the mark of a truly amazing person to continue to spread awareness of the issues. You never know how many lives you save from those who hear your daughter's story and become more conscious of their surroundings as a result.

Please never stop sharing her story. :tyou:
Thank you!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

The rules are always on page 1 of each new thread. Here are the social media guidelines:
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS, e.g., FACEBOOK and TWITTER

Approved Pages/Profiles:
Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
Paraphrasing is okay.
Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Thanks! TWO QUESTIONS

1. At the top of the list above victim and suspect it states "Individuals". Huh?
2. If a social media page is set to private HOW do you get in the back way!!!!!!!:shame:

Still here. Still reading. Still hoping for news. Still of the same opinion.

Still thinking of Dani.

Thanks for that valuable information Stella. I'm not sure whether you're permitted to share that her Facebook indicates two unsuccessful relationships. I'm new here and still trying to figure this all out! I know you can not copy and paste Facebook entries here, but.... And thanks again!

Thanks! TWO QUESTIONS

1. At the top of the list above victim and suspect it states "Individuals". Huh?
2. If a social media page is set to private HOW do you get in the back way!!!!!!!:shame:

1. It meant those are the pages of "individuals" as in a person. Compared to a page or group. It copied weird.
2. I'm assuming it means you are a member of a group/page, but others cannot see it without also being in that group. It is set to private for a reason.

I suggest reading through the rules here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Was hoping for a good update today. Where are you Danielle?

Security guard's home searched in hunt for missing Michigan woman

Authorities in Michigan are running DNA tests on a mattress seized from a security guard's home in their hunt for a 28-year-old woman and MetLife employee last seen one month ago, investigators told FoxNews.com Friday.

Police said "evidence and information" led them to the home of a security guard they believe knows Danielle Stislicki of Farmington Hills, who was last seen on Dec. 2.

Forensic testing is being conducted on three vehicles, including Stislicki's, and on the mattress, which was taken Dec. 23 from a home in the neighboring town of Berkley.

The security guard in question worked at the Metlife building until October and was acquainted with Stislicki, according to the official, who declined to provide more details. FoxNews.com is withholding the man's name because he has not been named a suspect in the disappearance.

She was last spotted leaving work around 5 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 2, though police said they do not have surveillance video of her walking to her vehicle.

At 7 p.m. that evening, all calls to Stislicki's cell phone went immediately to voicemail, according to her family. The young woman failed to report to work the following day.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/0...-home-in-hunt-for-missing-michigan-woman.html

fnc_logo.jpg

Even though I've pretty much given up on them finding her anytime soon, I came across this article the other day on the Fox News website. It may or may not have been posted already, but since it was new to me, it gets posted again. I've highlighted the part that was of interest and may help to answer some questions. It appears that FG was not working at Metlife the day of her disappearance, or even a month prior, according to this.

So............rumors about her talking to him before leaving work that day ? Doubtful.

Rumors about her and him getting too chummy at work ? Probably not true.

Chances that he pulled up behind her after she got home from work that day ? Why not ?

Chances he used a ruse or a fake emergency to get her into his car ? Sure, why not ?

Would she have been alarmed when he pulled up and motioned her over ? Probably not.

Could he have pulled this same scam in the parking lot at Metlife, where no videos were present ? Sure.

So the paper says there is no evidence a crime has been committed. How does the DNA testing fit into all of this. Strange! Poor reporting? Manipulating the suspect? This is just too much for me. I never sleep!

A voluntary OD by DS would fit that profile. While there would be an en passant crime, presumably FG providing DS the substance she took to overdose would fall under some sort of manslaughter (voluntary?) rubric; followed by an ex post facto crime/crimes (moving and concealing DS)---

[ mildly graphic details follow]

However, in terms of DS's passing, it wouldn't be an evidence-rich, blood-splatter on walls, carpet, furniture, etc defensive wounds on POI, broken furniture, holes in walls or whatever--crime scene.

[sorry, graphic]

DNA -- suppose DS starts to OD, FG moves her to a bedroom/bed to lay her down to try to deal with her situation. Do his EMT thing, essentially. Well, while a person who is overdosing wouldn't or shouldn't bleed, they'll likely throw-up, perspire profusely, etc. a few non-blood bodily fluids discharged in that situation.

Heck, Dexter Morgan constructed elaborate "kill rooms" to avoid leaving an evidence trail, and he was cutting people in a controlled manner. Someone killing someone in a "fight" or "attack" type scenario? That house would be an evidence-rich crime scene and I doubt anyone would've been allowed back in that house except LE after the first search.

If LE did find a throw-up spot, it should be filthy with whatever substance was ingested immediately prior to throwing up. Also, FG may well have induced vomiting, in a hypothetical overdose scenario.

Any longtime sleuthers know of other cases where the last person to be seen with someone and who LE were investigating turned out to not be suspect?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The link to the comments is by the speech bubble to the left of the article

While I usually do not put much stock in reader comments, the one by EG jibes with what area residents were posting on the Berkley FB page by December 14th: That there had been a heavy LE presence -including forensic trucks, flatbeds to take vehicles away and search dogs- at the house next to the Berkley Ice Rink for a week or so at that point.

I must say I took all of this with a grain of salt at the time, but then we now know it all turned out to be true as was reported via MSM ten days later.

I also agree with others that LE has placed an embargo of sorts on the press, which appears to have worked in their favor so far, as I do believe that they are continuing to make progress. Still, I can't begin to imagine the agony Danielle's parents must be in ... this is all so unfair.

While I usually do not put much stock in reader comments, the one by EG jibes with what area residents were posting on the Berkley FB page by December 14th: That there had been a heavy LE presence -including forensic trucks, flatbeds to take vehicles away and search dogs- at the house next to the Berkley Ice Rink for a week or so at that point.

I must say I took all of this with a grain of salt at the time, but then we now know it all turned out to be true as was reported via MSM ten days later.

I also agree with others that LE has placed an embargo of sorts on the press, which appears to have worked in their favor so far, as I do believe that they are continuing to make progress. Still, I can't begin to imagine the agony Danielle's parents must be in ... this is all so unfair.

The house searches weren't reported by MSM until 10 days later. Why? Surely the perp knew it was searched, so why the seeming gag order on the press?

So the paper says there is no evidence a crime has been committed. How does the DNA testing fi into all of this. Strange! Poor reporting? Manipulating the suspect? This is just too much for me. I never sleep!

I'm confused with your posts because you then replied and quoted yourself but it says there IS evidence of a crime in this article found on page 1 of this thread:

"More than two weeks after Danielle Stislicki was reported missing, the Farmington Hills police said that all evidence and information indicates that she is the victim of a crime."

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/224516559-story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earlier today, someone mentioned a news highlight called Missing In Michigan and it was to feature Danielle. Anyone know anything about this?

Any other locals plan on attending the vigil on Thursday? It'd be cool to connect in person!

Earlier today, someone mentioned a news highlight called Missing In Michigan and it was to feature Danielle. Anyone know anything about this?

WXYZ channel 7 Detroit at 11pm tonight. I saw it advertised on their station today. DS was the first picture they showed. But it sounds like many victims with be part of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay